An announcement regarding Highland Kickboxing

YerMaw

Mamado and GangiBangi, I'm curious...who is my "forum gang" exactly?

I guess you're gonna count Donald, even though he's in Vendetta and runs Ascension. But other than Don, who exactly is part of my gang in your minds?

your mom

• Upvote 1

I am officially dumber for having read through this derailed piece of hot garbage.

I could of spent this 5 minutes drinking bleach and it would of been less damaging.

• Upvote 5

Mamado is right though. I'm terrible at the business side of this game. Actually I think that realization is starting to make me well up...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7abde951a28ca2f86410195fc672d027/tumblr_mx341q526Y1rqd0kpo3_250.gif

I'm not sure what I did to get under the skin of "The Unit", but considering you guys can collectively spell less words than KenLow has years left in his life, I'm going to chalk it up to a win.

I don't spell good at all but unlike mamado english is my language is not from the lack of trying i have always struggled with spelling

when letters look upside down or backwards it kinda of makes spelling the word right a lil hard

i started the unit and i cant spell for shit so being a good speller is not required to join.

Mamado and GangiBangi, I'm curious...who is my "forum gang" exactly?

I guess you're gonna count Donald, even though he's in Vendetta and runs Ascension. But other than Don, who exactly is part of my gang in your minds?

Mind your manners QP. We only have one position for a can in Vendetta and it's currently occupied by Dale.

I do however understand and realise it's only normal to have Vendetta on the tip of uour tongue.

• Upvote 3

Hes in vendetta? :o

Vendetta for big boys :D

How many times have I said Vendetta instead of another alliance now? I think it's cause every cbomb I talked to on the site was Vendetta, pre Qual8uirkmax so it's just a habit, especially when that person is from our side of the world.

your mom

Is that Donald Canmore's English cousin?

Dino and Wolf. All that you say is wonderful; however, I saw multiple post stating that the guy logged into the game from multiple machines using the same IP address. Now stay with here. Since I am not someone who just fell off of a space ship and I am not clueless as to how you obtain this information (I could do it myself if I wish and could go even further), this means someone did a trace on the *IP address.* Now. If indeed it did not happen (which I don't know how it couldn't have because of the statement multiple times) then the whole conversation was a waist of time and the miss deeds of the accused should have been left to the Tycoon staff.

As far as the NSA goes and other government and some non government agencies go, they have rights, permissions, liberties, and abilities that you, me, and the majority of the bi-pedal species on the planet do not and should not have. :)

• Upvote 1

Dino and Wolf. All that you say is wonderful; however, I saw multiple post stating that the guy logged into the game from multiple machines using the same IP address. Now stay with here. Since I am not someone who just fell off of a space ship and I am not clueless as to how you obtain this information (I could do it myself if I wish and could go even further), this means someone did a trace on the *IP address.* Now. If indeed it did not happen (which I don't know how it couldn't have because of the statement multiple times) then the whole conversation was a waist of time and the miss deeds of the accused should have been left to the Tycoon staff.

As far as the NSA goes and other government and some non government agencies go, they have rights, permissions, liberties, and abilities that you, me, and the majority of the bi-pedal species on the planet do not and should not have. :)

It was left to the staff. It was the staff that did the trace but only after they were made aware by non staff. It is part of loving this game, you report when things get suspicious. And when it becomes fact, it's reported to the community in a whole so they aren't left in the dark. I'm clueless as how you could do it yourself as you aren't staff, that would mean you're hacking the game to find people's information and that is as bad as the multi and thief that this thread is supposed to be about.

• Upvote 6

We already said someone in power gave us the information, none of us searched it ourselves. The Mod told us the account is linked to another account, the reason it was asked for was because the said person was in our alliance and screwed another member out of VIP. Grant just decided to post it publicly which is within his rights to do and for a good reason. The VIP for In-game cash is how a lot of players get their VIP or people get game cash in order to open an org etc, if someone is screwing people out of this money then they should be nailed to the wall for everyone to see, so others do not get screwed by the same person. Now just to make sure that it is perfectly clear, none of us done the search, none of us had the IP address, none of us have any interest in finding out where you or Dave or anyone else lives. All we got to know is that the two accounts were linked and we got the information from a moderator.

Actually what the NSA did is took your rights, permissions, liberties and ability to privacy and threw them right out of the window but as I said, that is a story for another day.

• Upvote 4

Now is the time for the shit to well and truly hit the fan. I can't give a direct answer to "Where the fuck did $600k magically disappear to?" but I can answer another topic which shows one person commenting on this thread to be a two faced lying shit stain.

RichyRandy has a multi account. He has shown himself on the same IP as another user, and lo and behold it is someone commenting on this very thread bashing him. I had my suspicions aroused yesterday about it, so I even messaged the user the following:

7e3e09a4b1d668b0e15242b3e4396ede.png

Now, it saddens me that this person would deny something it turns out was true. They both share the same IP, while RichyRandy then uses a Proxy in order to appear in another location. Who this person might be you ask?

Why, none other than the same person who has brought us quotes such as

"This guy is just as bad as mentor.if not worse."

"EDIT:From what i heard,If there is no money in the org,It'll take cash.from the manager account to keep itself away from debt.I dont know if its the same for island orgs however.I want to send about 50k to.the owner to keep the org from shutting down.But i have one problem,I dont know who to send the money to"

"I know this isn't the time to joke around,But this thread is giving an idea to make a parody video on this subject.

(cough cough drama alert cough cough) "

It saddens me to say this, but it is indeed someone in my own alliance - Jack Robinson (TSSickle). I had my suspicions about it, so I gave him a chance to come clean and get it settled behind closed doors, and heck I could have saved this for a TWW News exclusive, but fuck it, the cbomb doesn't serve the freedom of time until then. He won't be an alliance mate for much longer, we've opened the doors for new users who are looking to learn and be genuine members, not cheating shit stains who bring a negative rep to those around them.

So here is my suggestion for RichyRandy / TSSickle. Grow a pair of fucking balls and man up to shit you have done. You've been caught trying to cheat an org with potential out of an entire 6 month Island season due to your sheer selfishness of wanting $600k....$600 FUCKING THOUSAND. That's fuck all money to ruin your fucking rep for. I expect a certain standard from the MMA Tycoon community, but I expect even more from someone that I call an alliance mate. You lost all right to backing by digging your own hole and lying to my face, so now you can honestly and sincerely fuck off. To Callum, Reggie and El Tico, I can only apologise for what this asshat has done to your plans and future with Highland KT, and if there is anything I can do to help you, you know my mailbox is always available to you.

TSSickle / RickyRandy - I've made my feelings on this perfectly clear to you in my mail, and I won't be replying to you because I know exactly what you will say, and I can prove it wrong every step of the way. The fact you even tried bashing RichyRandy from your other account just shows the kind of coward you are.

So, now that the big drama is out of the way. Callum/Reggie/Stefan, perhaps you could ask Mike to allow you to deposit just enough to get the ball rolling on the org again in order to keep it alive. Something small even like 25/50k would be enough I would imagine to allow you to book the events for the fighters.

Hope you all have a good day.

Ok Dino. Maybe I am missing something and if I am then I apologize but, then I am also confused as to how GBK would know all of this info or why Tycoon would give it to him or feel that he would need all of it besides the guy was abusing the game by stealing or whatever and it has been handled.

I really don't give a shit if someone knows where I live. Someone who lives in America or whatever, what are they going to do with the knowledge that I live in Kent? Only the mods/Mike can see the IP's

Back on topic, TSSickle/Randy Richards is a cheating multi. 1st nomination for scumbag of the year, and for that matter all multies are scumbag, especially those who use their mutlies to benefit their main accounts, i.e hold gyms, fight in their org, padding records

Wolf this is not true. Anyone can do an IP trace. It really isn't difficult. Once it has been done and done successfully, the individual has a fair amount of personal info. Depends on your protection. For the average person, no where near enough.

Think the bottom line is once again as I said during the awards, I think people can talk to one another express their opinions without going to war and deliberate being crass toward one another. Over and over again I see down right disrespect between members of what I feel is a community. What we have to say can be said without being vicious. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming you mean how I would know the info about the matching IPs? That has been explained at least 4 times in this thread already where I reported it to a Mod and he said it was matching IP's and there was a proxy involved. Simples. All of the other knowledge was info I had gained myself from reading shit.

The mods will know my IP, and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I personally don't give a fuck if they know my IP because it's not like they will do much with it.

Also, Wolf never said that nobody could trace his IP, he simply said he doesn't give a fuck.

I get you are trying to back up your friend, but that doesn't require you to go in carrying their flag and spouting out a bunch of shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok Dino. Maybe I am missing something and if I am then I apologize but, then I am also confused as to how GBK would know all of this info or why Tycoon would give it to him or feel that he would need all of it besides the guy was abusing the game by stealing or whatever and it has been handled.

Wolf this is not true. Anyone can do an IP trace. It really isn't difficult. Once it has been done and done successfully, the individual has a fair amount of personal info. Depends on your protection. For the average person, no where near enough.

Think the bottom line is once again as I said during the awards, I think people can talk to one another express their opinions without going to war and deliberate being crass toward one another. Over and over again I see down right disrespect between members of what I feel is a community. What we have to say can be said without being vicious. :)

What GBK said, also as far as the negs go, none of it is from me. It is now becoming really repetitive now though, most of that info can be obtained by just looking through pages in the game which are open to everyone. The only bits of info gained were the two accounts and using a proxy, most moderators know a lot about proxies and dealing with them because of their dealings with Humors. I was going to type out the rest of the reasons why but please just refer back to my previous post for the reasons why.

Now your buddy, he deserved every neg he got. When you say doing something shady is a good business, then he clearly hasn't heard of repeat custom. It is a one off payment of not a lot of money, and in the end no one will touch the guy with a barge pole. If people think he is a cbomb for saying that shit, then they have the right to express that opinion, and people did by slapping that neg button.

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming you mean how I would know the info about the matching IPs? That has been explained at least 4 times in this thread already where I reported it to a Mod and he said it was matching IP's and there was a proxy involved. Simples. All of the other knowledge was info I had gained myself from reading shit.

The mods will know my IP, and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I personally don't give a fuck if they know my IP because it's not like they will do much with it.

Also, Wolf never said that nobody could trace his IP, he simply said he doesn't give a fuck.

I get you are trying to back up your friend, but that doesn't require you to go in carrying their flag and spouting out a bunch of shit.

Lol. I'm sorry your feeling got hurt annnnnnnd once again someone can't seem to deliver their message without throwing a tantrum. It's all good GBK. I will refrain from posting any comments that involve you (not really sure what *shit* I was spouting. Thought I reposted something that you posted). As Dino has said this is all getting repetitive so I won't bother to drag it out any further. I think everyone has had their chance to vent and should feel comfortable that they have had their say?!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol tantrum. There was a fraud multi scandal, David endorsed it, bizarrely, got negged (as you'd expect) he threw his toys out of his Pram because his org got involved.

The more you have in RL and in game , then the more you have to lose, the more you become accountable for what you say and do. David was naive in not realising this.

The IP debate deflects the truth behind the negs and their reason in the first place.

PJ , you have done great with David in the UNFC but in Tycoon and RL you don't throw stones when you are stood in front of whopping big Green house.

• Upvote 5