How to close an account and terminate a manager?

T.Montana

Tried it, but the message failed due to their being no-one by the name "miketycoon".

Anyone have his full screen name, or a way in which I can email him to request account closure?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=155

There's his profile.

But why not just stop playing instead of having your account terminated? That way, if you decide to come back, you can.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=155

There's his profile.

But why not just stop playing instead of having your account terminated? That way, if you decide to come back, you can.

Thanks man. I think that account has been shut now.

The game is excellent and I have no intention of leaving. I started playing without reading the rules and made a complete mess of it, so wanted to start afresh with a new account having read the rules. I was too busy at work to read the rules at first, but then having read them, I wanted to start again.

Hence wanting to delete the old manager profile.

Thanks again

The game is excellent and I have no intention of leaving. I started playing without reading the rules and made a complete mess of it, so wanted to start afresh with a new account having read the rules. I was too busy at work to read the rules at first, but then having read them, I wanted to start again.

Thanks again

Weak, dude. You can drop fighters if necessary, or just train them up. Deleting an account to start a new one is hella weak.

Thanks again

http://media.photobucket.com/image/weaksauce/Bouge11/FUNNY/weaksauce.jpg

MMA Tycoon's resident troll out! :D

Thanks again

So you started a new account because you did bad on your last one? That's pretty lame..

Matty and Tom: Get over yourselves, you judgmental planks.

Thats the trouble with the internet, given a voice, everyone likes to criticize others.

The dude admitted he made a mistake, whats the biggie?

Would hate to have either of you as a parent.

Weak, dude. You can drop fighters if necessary, or just train them up. Deleting an account to start a new one is hella weak.

Why do you need to have a problem with it?

If Mike sorted it out for him and said it was OK why do you have to have a problem with it. Mike must have said it was ok in his case so what's the problem, it doesn't effect you or I and besides that having such a negative attitude towards new players is the sort of thing that can put people of playing the game or ever going VIP.

Why not help new people instead of criticising them for making mistakes.