Does a fighter's chin diminish over time?

Mooncutter

Yeah, it gets worse from getting hit too much. There are a few good examples of it, from guys that have seemed bulletproof for a long time, even at top level, and then their chin starts to give up on them .

I can guess who you're thinking of...

My fighter - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=253154

At one point I honestly believed he had the best chin on the whole game. He hadn't even been rocked for 16 fights and fought against strong strikers for vast amounts of time.

Now his chin is glassy as fuck.

At one point I honestly believed he had the best chin on the whole game. He hadn't even been rocked for 16 fights and fought against strong strikers for vast amounts of time.

Hehe, not really even to be honest :P

I would love to say that Origi broke his chin, but I think it's most of all that your guy just is fighting hard hitters recently. Looking at those fights you lost by stoppage, no shame to lose any of those as it are all hard hitting beasts .

But it's possible that his chin has suffered because of the punches from these guys yes.

Hehe, not really even to be honest :P

I would love to say that Origi broke his chin, but I think it's most of all that your guy just is fighting hard hitters recently. Looking at those fights you lost by stoppage, no shame to lose any of those as it are all hard hitting beasts .

But it's possible that his chin has suffered because of the punches from these guys yes.

Myles Newell, Schlemenko & Stampfer all had serious KO power

Origi definitely ended his career haha

I think it's more a heart issue than shit chin, he just can't recover from being rocked.

HHMMMMMM i dunno about this my guys chin seemed to have got better or maybe it just my sliders lol

Giuseppe Maldini

I already told you hes got a granite chin you absolute plum. He gets knocked out when he is gassed like what happens to all heavyweights! Remember this convo now?! It was over voice to be fair

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do fighters with "Big Heart" actually get more dangerous when they're rocked or do they just recover more quickly?

By the look of the description, big Heart should help the more damage you take during the fight, not only when you are rocked.

I have a fighter with big heart, he was a punching ball until half of the second round, then he started to become a killer, almost only himself landing shots and be the most aggressive fighter, he still lost to decision because i had too much sliders to counter so the volume of hits received was a little less on the opponent side, but it was a war and the last minutes i was literally killing him.