Island Fighting closed?

The Unit came onto the forums like a fart, disgusted everybody, brought shame to them and then dissipated not being able to handle pressure on more than one front, they brought it on themselves. I have no sympathy for them. They fell for a joke and went down like a bitch crying corruption, embarassing .

We need some real forum bad guys who are ingelligent and use their wit instead of different fonts, who dont cry about corruption.

Let me add in, JJ is good for the game and a nice guy. He works hard on the tycoon times, his org and avatars but he should pick his company better. He surrounds himself with hated people and it rubs off on him, he needs to join a good alliance and make his network there. JJ doesnt have the capacity to be the villain - and its been shown he crumbled, closed his org after a *masterful* joke from QP which led to further embarassment, stopped doing tycoon times after some criticism and it wasn't like that criticism WASNT constructive, most comments were "JJ is doing a great job, just do it less frequently". I feel for him, its not even his fault. If Mamado hadn't created all the distain for TheUnit and Island FC it would have ended better.

TL:DR JJ is a polite and enthusiastic young man who should keep doing what he WAS doing, he needs to leave TheUnit behind and network with sensible people who won't lead him astray.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I was a member of the unit... and i have to say JJ is a good guy as everyone knows. he got drove to close the alliance (theunit) and close the #1 org on the island. and possibly wont see him again for a fair while. which is a shame. JJ shouldnt be treated like this. Others possibly but not JJ. Now i need an alliance

JJ brought it up op himself by not distancing himself from Mamado and Gianki.

That being said Alexander Vermeer, last Island FC 145lbs champ, is now without contract. Highland Island, would you mind sending him one?

Told Stefan to start sending the contracts out.

And basically what UniConor said. JJ is in my PMs now flipping his shit, despite the fact that I was talking to him earlier in the day normally. It's his fault for not seeing that I was winding Mamado up and really, the lad needs to sit down and take stock. A week ago he was the editor of Tycoon Times, owner of an alliance, owner of the current top org on The Island. Now, he's none of those things and yet no one around here was even saying negative things towards him. Lad needs to grow up and see things more clearly.

• Upvote 2

Told Stefan to start sending the contracts out.

And basically what UniConor said. JJ is in my PMs now flipping his shit, despite the fact that I was talking to him earlier in the day normally. It's his fault for not seeing that I was winding Mamado up and really, the lad needs to sit down and take stock. A week ago he was the editor of Tycoon Times, owner of an alliance, owner of the current top org on The Island. Now, he's none of those things and yet no one around here was even saying negative things towards him. Lad needs to grow up and see things more clearly.

I got one from the KT org, that's not the one right. It's a shame really, without competing orgs might as well cut the season short and start the tournament. Only thing really left for me is trying to win a 145lbs title again, and the end of season tournament.

I got one from the KT org, that's not the one right. It's a shame really, without competing orgs might as well cut the season short and start the tournament. Only thing really left for me is trying to win a 145lbs title again, and the end of season tournament.

He can always have a post Island career in Highland Games :D. I'm not 100% on who's going to run the Kickboxing org. I'll be looking around for someone to help us out with that. Michael Russell is holding it opened but he isn't running it I believe. Not sure who Highland Island is being sold to but I know Stefan will be running it.

Wow, not a single MMA org left on the island then?

That sucks bigtime! How long is it still before the season tournament?

Bjorn killing it with his reading comprehension haha. Highland Island isn't going anywhere.

• Upvote 2

Island FC had a pretty bloated roster already. No chance we all fit comfortably in one org. Super lame effort from all sides involved here.

I had a title shot lined up and just lost the title with my other guy. If I dont see any non-QFC fights soon I'll be dropping these guys, so keep your eyes peeled if you need some decent Island fighters

• Upvote 1

/

Bjorn killing it with his reading comprehension haha. Highland Island isn't going anywhere

Just a moment

http://www.2020eyesite.com/assets/Staring-Close-At-Computer-Screen.jpg

Ah damn, you're correct, I should have read it a bit better :P But hi, it's good news that there is at least one org left ...

Highland Island is being transferred to a new manager. It disappears from the list when it is, but it should be back visible tomorrow.

IslandFC quit because they couldn't handle the competition.

go to highland island ....they are the best organization in the island now....and thats a fact......they are the only organization there now.......basicly they have a bunch of multis with loads of fighters signed for their own organization ,fighting each others pading records , the owner was one of the multis(im sure clydbanks its on it aswell,probably is a friend of hes runing all those multis) there inclusive the owner(thats why everytime i try to get in touch with him, he wouldnt answer,then all the suden he would just engage with me in long arguments(those were the days he loged in this acount...well basicly i just recived a pm and MIKE he will look deep into this himself(not the MOD's) HIMSELF........

Hey clydbanks you and all the multis you have working for you will be all brought down now .....rules are clear "NO MULTIS"......i think Mikes genorozity in allowing some specific cases to have a multi shouldt be taken advantage off, and your deceptive ways are doing a very good job in making it look like you the good aliance owner that expeled the cheat from hes organization....bitch pls....we are not all kids here........

PROTESTING AGAINST CHEATING

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh look, Marmaduke's back

i have thik skin you bunch of CHEATS with MULTIS lol....how can you take any joy of wining cheating? can you elaborate on that pls