LIBERTY KOMBAT ORGANIZATION -NY- "The Big Apple Fight Club"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w14.jpg

Gareth Fawkes (288170)

"I want in on this. I am looking for a three fight contract. Let me be the one to take this great organisation to the next level. It begins with three fights and three victories. After that, there's no looking back."

• Upvote 1

hi guys come look at my clothing company i got new designs for LKO and THEUNIT members and anyone else EVOLUTION Clothing LKO (4959) plus go look at bronco's range of clothing at Knockout (4547) together we will rule and make the alliance and org strong

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14667300291466726896lkologo.png

LKO 4 Trials Resulsts

265+ lbs 3 Krystian Cierpka Klemens Czerwinski Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00 Fight of the Night Award

265+ lbs 3 Aung San Suu Kyi Raphael Adamson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Keriss John Joe Johnson TKO (Knees) 1 00:29

170 lbs 3 Ricky Bombs Curtis Porter KO (Punches) 2 04:17 KO of the Night Award

145 lbs 3 Paulie Galtieri Jon Sable KO (Strikes) 1 02:30

145 lbs 3 Roberto De Leon Joao Araujo Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

155 lbs 3 James Wolf Bill Burr TKO (Strikes) 1 00:58

155 lbs 3 Pit Bull William McBride Submission (Kimura) 2 01:33 Submission of the Night Award

155 lbs 3 Jari Koskinen Ferilo Flare Submission (Triangle) 1 00:18

145 lbs 3 Dmitry Varakin Billy Marshall Submission (Armbar) 1 03:55

http://media1.giphy.com/media/12KiGLydHEdak8/giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

EVOLUTION Clothing LKO (4959) AND KnockOut (4547)

ARE HAPPY TO SAY WE HAVE A NEWLY DESIGNED TOPS FOR BOTH LKO AND THE UNIT

so please come look and support your ALLIANCE and ORG

we also do generous laundry rates for fellow members just pm us in game befor buying laundry

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1463970302p0ster1.jpg

This event hosted by Liberty Kombat Organization is ten total fights.

By Jared Martin

The opening fight is in the Featherweight division featuring Billy “The Hitman” Marshall and Dmitry “Pussy” Varakin. Billy comes into the fight with an 3 win streak. Marshall then looks for an quick clinch. He goes for many strikes in the clinch.

Marshall then tries to take the clinch into a takedown hoping to get into guard. From here Marshall tries to work his submission game and if u can let his game plan happen he will win the fight.

On the other hand Dmitry comes in with all wins like Billy but with only 2 fights in his career. Dmitry starts the fight with an early takedown an then starts his ground game from here.

But he can also knock somebody won if you give him the opportunity. Even when Dmitry stands he immediately forces the fight to ground. In my professional opinion this fight has no favorites just whoever can out perform the other in the ground will win.

The second fight is in the Featherweight division featuring Paulie Galteri and Jon “Dream Killer” Sable. Paulie comes in with an 2 win streak out of his 2 fight career. Paul has shon in the past an above average clinch defense.

He also likes to counter form an opponents punch into an takedown then he works his ground and pound which looks like his biggest strength. he can also catch somebody napping and knock him down so he should not be underestimated at all. Jon has had all his fights go into the third round.

Jon will either go for a clinch or takedown early on in the fight hopefully landing in his opponents guard. If jon is able to control the fight he will easily win. In my professional opinion the favorite is Jon since he is a more of a jack of ll trades fighter. His best bet is too keep the fight standing.

The third fight is in the Featherweight division featuring Joao “El Destruidor” Araujo and Roberto De Leon. Joao comes in with four winning streak all by submission. All his fights have not gone out of the first round. Joao goes in with an early clinch then tries to control it, but stalls it.

Then when he see’s the opportunity for an takedown he takes it. Then from here he goes for as many submissions until he causes an tap. Roberto his opponent has only one win in his career of his one fight career.

He ended the fight in 30 seconds, so prepare for an short pounding fight. In my professional opinion the favorite is 50-50, the fight will be crazy for sure!

The fourth fight is in the Welterweight division featuring Bill Burr and James Wolf. This is Bill’s opening fight is intros fight. So I have no input on how he likes to fight and what he wants to do in this fight. But James comes in with one fight in his career. James knocked down his opponents in 52 seconds in the first round.

James goes for an early clinch then goes for punches to his opponents head. Then after he lands an great strike he finished the fight in the clinch as well. In my professional opinion the favorite is James Wolf since he has actual experience in the cage.

The fifth fight is in the Welterweight division featuring Pit Bull and William “Willie” McBride. Pit Bull comes into this fight with an above average standup game where he likes to throw combos. Also is he lands with a combo he will finish you if you continue not to block him. William on the other side of the cage he also throws combos with some mph behind them.

All of his fights have not left the first round. But William has been taken down before but he can also defend a few of these attempts as well. But it seems if you try enough with the takedowns he will get taken down eventually. William also likes to keep standing if possible where this fight will definitely stay. So in my professional opinion the favorite is William he has more experience and has an better standup game.

The sixth fight is in the Welterweight division featuring Ferilo Flare and Jari “The Crawler” Koskinen. Ferilo comes into this fight with no fights at all. So I have no idea how he likes to fight, so his stats can be anything. Jari comes into this fight with two submission victories and all his fights have stayed in the first round. Jari has the ability to flip his opponent when on the ground. He is known to be very slippery.

He also likes going for his submission attempts from his guard. So in my professional opinion I have no idea how this can go, we have an idea of how half of these fighters are.

The seventh fight is in the Middleweight division featuring “Average” Joe Johnson and Kerris John. Joe comes into this fight with him using all types of kicks, leg, torso, and arm. Joe also has impressive vicious takedowns that can gets down most opponents. He then tries too control from his guard.

Joe can also counter into an takedown if he need too. So he is diverse in how he takes down an opponent. Kerris come into this fight with one win in his one fight career. Kerris will clinch his opponent agnist the cage trying too control his opponent on the cage. He also goes for head kicks and just goes all out at his opponent.

But he knows when he has to change things up, go for an takedown, or keeps it completely standing. So my professional opinion the favorite is Kerris he has more of an adapted gameplay if he needs too do that.

The eight fight is in the Curtis “Spokane” Porter and Ricky “Throws” Bombs. Curtis had his opening and only fight end by submission in 34 seconds. He has above average takedowns, with his slams. After this then he ended the fight early by Guillotine. Ricky comes into his fight for his opening so he cannot be talked about. So I cannot say their is an favorite in this fight because of this factor.

The ninth fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring two fighting veterans Raphael Adamson and “Daw” Aung Saan Suu Kyi. Raphael is an ITFL Season 3 winner (Team Conquer). Raphael has experience fighting an knows how to throw an head kick and slip under an strike. If he need too he will try to slow down his opponent by going for his legs.

Raphael knows how to counter takedowns then go into his submission game where he improved form his earlier fights. Aung comes into the fight with many career awards. He is in the hall of fame for Cornell Cage Fighting, Tri Silver Award, 10 was by TKO, just to name a few. Aung has the knockout power to knockout or cut somebody early in an fight.

Aung also has amazing clinch defense liking to use his knees. Aung likes to go for takedowns, after pressing his opponent against the cage. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Aung he seems to have ultimate knockout power.

The main event is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Krystian Cierpka and Klemens Czerwinski, both have a lot of experience in the cage. Krystian comes in with many first, second, and third round wins.

Also losses as well. Krystian likes to instigate an early clinch, then go for his work with submissions. but if this tactic does not work he will let the fight go into standup for a second, then continuing with a takedown. He also has above par ground and pound, but he prefers to win by submission. Klemens comes into this fight with an 4 win streak so that gives him an confidence booster.

He has he knockout power with his last fight ending in five seconds. He also knows how too stuff takedown attempts. He then goes for an takedown after he sees his opportunity. This how he beat Krystian the first time the meet. So in my professional opinion the favorite barely is Klemens he is coming in with confidence and he won the last time they meet.

Amazing card :)

GET READY TO RUMMMBLEEEE!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1464042021POSTER%20REHEARSAL.jpg

LKO5 Rehearsal Results

265+ lbs 3 Sean Taylor Ottis Toole Jr TKO (Strikes) 2 03:55

Fight of the Night Award

265+ lbs 3 Brain Buro Tom Bowman TKO (Punches) 1 01:33

170 lbs 3 Joao Da Silva Charlie Kenton TKO (Strikes) 2 00:48

170 lbs 3 John Wolf Juan Rafael El Luna TKO (Strikes) 1 01:36

265 lbs 3 Mick Delaney Sulvester Benson TKO (Strikes) 1 04:32

170 lbs 3 Karl Nerlinger Yuri Kuznetsov No Contest 1 00:00

170 lbs 3 Nelson Muntz Donny Trump Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Andrew Tucker Wesley Sach Submission (Kneebar) 1 00:39

Submission of the Night Award

170 lbs 3 Hershel Hasselhoff Stephen Khan Submission (Armbar) 1 01:34

170 lbs 3 Ragnar Lodbrok Frank LA KO (Strikes) 1 00:12

KO of the Night Award

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14667300291466726896lkologo.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1467185984unit.gif

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1464710691lko6.1.jpg

LKO 6 The Great Opening Preview

This preview is another glorious event thrown by Liberty Kombat Organization. It’s run by an great boss Sir Mamado Tobodia.

The opening fight is in the Welterweight division featuring Jose “Scarface” Floyd and Sergey “Thunder” Covalov. Jose has one decision victory in his one fight career. Jose has shown that he has takedown defense and can stuff his fair share of takedowns. Jose likes to go for his opponents toros, and throw different kinds of strikes singular to his opponents head. Jose also can change it up with combos as well.

Jose has not left the standup game so I am not sure if he is well on the ground. Sergey can flip opponents after he gets taken down and get into the dominant position. If allowed he will then go for his own set of submissions. Sergey has an small problem with being controlled via clinch. So in y professional opinion the favorite is Sergey because Jose is not an fighter that prefers the ground game.

The second fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Daniel “Rox”Eanes and William “Saint of Calton” Wulver. Daniel comes in with one fight in his career and he lost. Daniel lost in the first round due too being knocked out. He was hit by an huge uppercut cutting him and then was dominated from strikes. Farther than this I am not sure how he is on the ground and in different situations. On the other hand of the spectrum William lost his last fight as well by being knocked out as well. He seems that he does not like to god on the ground, he has problems with being taken down, also controlled. So in my professional opinion the favorite is William he has better power from his strikes so he may be able to drop Daniel faster.

The third fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Mike “Sinky” Simona and “Jersey” Dan Scapoli. Mike is an completely new fighter and he looks like he likes to work on all of his types of fighting, boxing, BJJ, and wrestling. Dan comes in with an above average wrestling so he might take this fight to the ground early. So because of these fighters are completely new I cannot pick an favorite.

The fourth fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Calvin “Heartless” Jones and Robert Wolf. Calvin comes in with one knockout victory in his whole career but he has been in one fight. Calvin comes in with an early takedown, trying to get into the top position. From here goes into his ground and pound and if he lands from here he can knock somebody out. Robert on the other hand comes in with only one fight and he won in 30 seconds! Robert likes too throw different strikes to the head or torso. He has an lot of power but he only been in one fight so I’m not sure how he will do in this fight. So in my professional opinion the favorite is 50-50, both have the power to knock each other out.

The fifth fight is in the Welterweight diviosn featuring Derek “Spackerback” Clark and Piektais Nau. Derek won his first fight in his career in fifty four seconds. This is the only fight in his career as well. Clark feints or just goes into an early takedown into guard. Derek then has the ability to know when to get up and need the fight standing. So Derek knows when to adapt his gameplay when he needs too. Piektais comes in with one win and one loss.Piektais likes to go for an clinch and close the distance. Piektais then likes too throw many strikes in there and try to finish it from there. he has also above decent takedowns to beat. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Piektatis due to more experience in the cage.

The sixth fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Johnson N “No More Tears”Amba Marvo. Johnson comes in with one fight that he won with an triangle choke. This happened in fifty one seconds. He tries for an quick takedown and land into half guard. Then if you have no grappling defense or escape he can tap you out. Best thing too do is too keep off the ground. Amba comes in with an five win streak, and has no losses in his career. Amba does not go much into rounds and usually ends the fight in one or two rounds. Amba has an stronger grind game and is known to be slippery. SO in my professional opinion the favorite is Amba, he has more expense and seems stronger.

The seventh fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Jorma Kalevi and Adam Grigorian. Jorma comes win with an two fight career, where he won both. He has not left the first two minutes in both of his fights. Jorma has shown some clinch defense and has the ability to change an fight so quickly. Do not give Korma the chance to even land anything, he has the ability to end an fight quickly if he needs too. Adam comes in with an four win streak of his four fight career. Adam knows when to throw his kicks to the torso and leg. He also has strength with his head kicks. If he can land an head kick he can easily knock somebody out. SO in my professional opinion the favorite is Jorma if he can keep he fight in the clinch instead of from striking distance.

The eight fight is in the Middleweight division featuring Szalony Adi and Lionel “Uppercut” Messy. Szalony comes in with five wins and no losses. Szalony knows the exact moment to throw for an successful takedown on his opponent. He also has the ability to latch on an submission for an tap if given the opprotunity. He also has shown he can perform an reversal when he does get take down. Lionel is an completely new fighter so he can be good or bad can’t really tell till he fights.

The ninth fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Albert “The All American Italian” Ricci and Kengo “The King of Congo” Mulumba and Albet comes in with an five win streak and has no losses. Albert has recently won the title and has one successful title defense. Albert likes to close the distance with an clinch and throw bomb of an strike from within one. He also has the ability to stand and with as well. Kongo has th ability to knock somebody out from anywhere essentially. SO in my professional opinion this favorite is Kengo he seems to have a more diverse striking ability.

The main event is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Jose “Brando” Faveia and Lucas Blye. Both of these men have had wars in the octagon. Jose is known for head kick highlight knockouts. Jose prefers to stay off the ground where he is more lethal. Most of his wins came form some sort of knockout. Jose sometimes will also use a clinch and go in for some dirty boxing. Lucas on the other hand will also go in looking for an showdown with an exchange of strikes. So in my professional opinion the favorite is none. The fight can go anyway, but it was sure to be a striking fight. There will be no ground game at all.

By Jared Martin

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1464710691lko6.1.jpg

RESULTS

265+ lbs 3 Jose Brandao Lucas Blye Submission (Armbar) 2 02:39

265+ lbs 3 Albert Ricci Kengo Mulumba Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Lionel Messy Szalony Adi TKO (Strikes) 1 02:55

185 lbs 3 Adam Grigorian Jorma Kalevi Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Amba Marovo Johnson N Johnson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

155 lbs 3 Piektais Nau Derek Clark Submission (Armbar) 1 02:55

185 lbs 3 Robert Wolf Calvin Jones TKO (Strikes) 3 02:34

Fight of the Night Award

185 lbs 3 Dan Scapoli Mike Simona TKO (Cut) 2 04:29

185 lbs 3 William Wulver Daniel Eanes KO (Punches) 1 01:09

KO of the Night Award

170 lbs 3 Jose Floyd Sergey Covalev Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14667300291466726896lkologo.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1467185984unit.gif

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1463585513madison.jpg

LKO7 Legends Preview

This event features ten fights in total all run by the amazing Sir Mamado Tobodia!

The opening fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring “The Infamous” Sam Crow and Subotai Hyrkanian “WARLORDSTER”. If this fight is the opening this card is going to be amazing.

Both of these fighters have seen the ring and have fought many wars.

Sam comes in with an four win streak and will help any fighter. Sam has an amazing overhead right, that if it connects can knock him out or at least cut his opponent. Sam prefers to keep the fight at striking distance. This is where Sam is most lethal. Subotai comes into this fight with also another four win streak.

Subotai like to close the distance fast with an clinch early on. Then he will fight from here and hopefully finish the fight.

So in my professional opinion the favorite is Subotai if he can clinch and keep it from staying in striking distance.

The second fight is in the Light Heavyweight division featuring Lucas “Ironhead” Macahan and Tony Johnson. Lucas has lost two fights in a row, which is not good for an fighter. He has a lot more losses then wins. Lucas has an problem that he cannot stand and fight with the best standup fighters. Lucas likes to use his clinch work where he seems to be the most lethal and conformable. Tony comes into this fight looking for an early takedown.

If he is able to control from the ground he can win the fight. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Lucas if he can keep the fight from off the ground.

The third fight is in the Light Heavyweight division featuring Keith “Bulldog” Elliot and Micheal Wolf. Keith comes in with one fight and he won by TKO. Keith likes too counter into an clinch, then go into an takedown. Keith will then work his submission game and try to cause as much pressure as he can on his opponent. Micheal also comes ion with one fight where he won by TKO as well. Micheal as well likes to counter punch into the body. Micheal also wants too keep it standing and throw counters to the head. If he is able to land an strike to the head that is accurate may knock you out. So in my professional option the favorite is Micheal if he can counter punch and control the momentum of the fight that way.

The fourth fight is in the Light Heavyweight division featuring Mike Belfort and Nidhish “The Bomber” Dihllion. Mike comes in with one fight which he won. From standing he likes to go with strikes to the torso. But when he sees the opportunity he will shoot for an takedown. With this he was able to control the fight he can win the fight. Nidhish also comes in with one fight where he also won. Nidhish likes to strike to the body, then shoot for an clinch. Then if he wants he can shoot for an takedown and he has above average ground/pound. So in my professional opinion the favorite is nobody. This fight is very tied.

The fifth fight is in the Heavyweight division featuring Benga Benga “BungaBunga” and Fedor “The Newest Emperor” Vladmirovich. Benga comes in with three fights which he won all of them and is on the streak. Benga has not left the first round in any of his fights. Benga likes to clinch and strike to his opponents head. He can control the fight from here if his opponent cannot escape. Benga also has the ability too takedown an opponent and submits someone. Fedor is also in an 3 win streak. Fedor also has the ability too take down someone and transition/ submit someone. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Benga he has the ability too either fight standing or on the ground.

The sixth fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Leonardo Florentino Ernesto Alvarez and Michal Kucharsiki. Leonardo has been fighting for a while and has seen many different fights. But Leonardo comes after an unsuccessful title defense versus Kirk St Lazarus. So Leonardo likes to shoot with an counter takedown as soon as his opponent opens himself for one. After this if he can control the ground game he can win, as he has done with many of his opponents. Michal also can be seen as a veteran with his fair share of fights as well. Michal comes in with an five win streak and is probably looking for an title shot. Michal when standing will look for an counter punch. But he also will try for an takedown, and use his ground/pound as well. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Michel he seems like an more well rounded striker.

The seventh fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Cameron Sloan and “The Clubber” Arne Kjolby. Cameron has been fighting for a while and comes in with a recent win. Cameron has the ability to flip the momentum of an fight so easily, which is great if he is taken down or clinched. His defense is one of his best strengths as a fighter. So even if you have him against the cage he can knock you out. Arne comes in with an recent fight as well. Arne will go for an early takedown, then try to control the fight from the ground. He also refuses for his opponent to leave, even if they stand, he will take you down. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Cameron he has amazing defense and should be able to win.

The eight fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Nick Alvarez and Robert De Noteboom. Nick comes in with two win streak. Do not allow Nick to catch you off guard and knock you out. He has the ability to knock you out if you allow him strength. Nick also has the ability to take his opponent down but he prefers to standup and throw. Robert has a lot more experience then Nick. Robert has great striking defense and has the ability to wait for the right time too land an powerful strike. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Robert he seems to know how to defend some strikes.

The ninth fight is in the Super Heavyweight division featuring Josiah “Boom Boom” and Adrik “The Kraken” Vasilev. Josiah come sin with two wins. Do not allow Josiah to standup for too long. Josiah has the ability to standup versus a lot of fighters, no matter how they fight. Adrik coms in with two wins. Adrik will also look for standup striking battle. So for sure this fight will not the ground at all. So in my professional opinion the favorite is 50-50, with are great standup fighters.

MAIN EVENT CHO VS HOGAN

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISON

The main event is featuring Kimble Cho and Boe Hogan. Both of these fighters are veterans in the MMA Tycoon fighting. Kimble come sin with a two win streak, so that’s great for morale. Kimble has shown great grappling defense and escapes in his last fight, which gave him the decision win. But Kimble also can knockout his opponent if he is just form striking distance. So he is an very diverse fighter. It seems that Kimble has problems if the fight goes for five rounds. Boe come sin with three losses in a row which is terrible for morale. Boe will lok for an takedown and use his ground/pound to finish the job off. If he is allowed to do this he could easily win this fight. So in my professional opinion the favorite is Kimble he has better morale for sure, which is great in any fight.

By Jared Martin

• Upvote 1

http://www.diploma-degree.com/Degree/700-39370-cunt+of+the+month+award.jpg

NO AWARDS THIS MONTH DUE TO FORUM INACTIVITY

Besides nagging not much action so we will keep the 40k meant for awards :)

There is allways a positive side

bare in mind

we would rather have an active smalk-talk and pay out

We doing our side of business giving you guys previews on every card

But it seems that not many of you thrive on mental warfare, Shame

By the end of next month the Arwards will be reviewed again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14667300291466726896lkologo.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1463585513madison.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1467185984unit.gif

RESULTS

265+ lbs 3 Boe Hogan Kimble Cho TKO (Strikes) 1 02:26

265+ lbs 3 Adrik Vasilev Josiah Bartlet Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Fight of the Night Award

265+ lbs 3 Robert De Noteboom Nick Alvarez TKO (Strikes) 1 04:59

265+ lbs 3 Cameron Sloan Arne Kjolby TKO (Punch and Knee) 2 03:44

265+ lbs 3 Leonardo Florentino Ernesto Alvarez Michal Kucharski Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Benga Banga Fedor Vladimirovich KO (Punch) 1 01:53

205 lbs 3 Nidhish Dhillon Mike Belfort TKO (Strikes) 1 00:44

205 lbs 3 Michael Wolf Keith Elliott KO (Punch) 1 04:48

KO of the Night Award

205 lbs 3 Tony Johnson Lucas Macahan Submission (Kimura) 2 01:25

265+ lbs 3 Subotai Hyrkanian Sam Crow Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

LKO

New York

Nº1 Ranked Organization

• Upvote 1

I was the most active smack talker last month nobody was talking smack and I shut down conner the notorious to were he got quiet I should of won the award at the least but I ani't trippin I just ani't gonna talk smack in here anymore it's not worth my time especially if I don't get recognition for it

• Upvote 1

Alvey kulina: shit! I never heard a response from Conner after I exposed him and told everyone how weak he is and his weird martial arts training playing touch butt with David Dickerson in the park I hope David put his money were his mouth is and come up to 155 because I'll beat the living shit out of that little lucky charm lookin muthafucker as for you Conner i'll be seeing your bitch ass around hopefully sooner than later WHAT'S UP LKO TODODIA LET ME GET THIS FIGHT NEXT!!!!! #warkulina #dontbescaredhomie #Californiabadboy #LKO

• Upvote 1

I was the most active smack talker last month nobody was talking smack and I shut down conner the notorious to were he got quiet I should of won the award at the least but I ani't trippin I just ani't gonna talk smack in here anymore it's not worth my time especially if I don't get recognition for it

No offense. But conor isn't much bro. He tried talking shit to me on buzz but quickly shut up. He still don't want to fight.

• Upvote 1

It was my decision to not do awards this month for simple facts,

not Mamado, who encouraged me to do them & i choose not -

I did however overlook the "SmackTalk" & for that I apologize to u & every1 else!

LKO kicked off June 12th so technically the month isn't uP yet

but here today I award you

June's $5k -Best Forum SmackTalker (trophy still wip)

- Again I apoplogize if u felt undeserving- uR far from it -