LIBERTY KOMBAT ORGANIZATION -NY- "The Big Apple Fight Club"

King navi your fighters who are 200lbs plus are calling out a 155lbs . 25yr olds calling out 18yr olds . My fighters would still beat yours

Alvey kulina: shit! I never heard a response from Conner after I exposed him and told everyone how weak he is and his weird martial arts training playing touch butt with David Dickerson in the park I hope David put his money were his mouth is and come up to 155 because I'll beat the living shit out of that little lucky charm lookin muthafucker as for you Conner i'll be seeing your bitch ass around hopefully sooner than later WHAT'S UP LKO TODODIA LET ME GET THIS FIGHT NEXT!!!!! #warkulina #dontbescaredhomie #Californiabadboy #LKO

All depends onn Conor taking the fight.....the match up sounds like music to my ears....cant wait for it :)

• Upvote 2

Yeah sure just like it's also funny to insult straight people if it's funny it's funny c'mon now look at this dude over here trying to pull his gay card on me don't get mad at me because I'm more creative than you at smack talking just step it up and wipe that sore ass vagina you have lol

• Upvote 1

All depends onn Conor taking the fight.....the match up sounds like music to my ears....cant wait for it :)

Well there it is folks straight from the bosses mouth to your ears. Now it's all on you Conner to man up and put some cream on that sore vagina of yours and sign on the doted line when that time comes. I'll be waiting for you. #dontbescaredhomie #manup # warkulina #LKO
  • Upvote 1

Alvey kulina: it's all down to your fuckin scared of me it sounds like your foot steps are getting further and further away like your running from me don't get scared now homie this is just the beginning and as far as your big pay raise coming win a fight first because your a bottom feeder I have only one fight and I'm ranked as the second best 18 year old in LKO to be honest I only have intrest to fight you because I need some wins underneath my belt and your an easy target before I fight a real fighter like Jari koskinen who's the #1 18 year old in the lightweight divison your just a stepping stone so get over yourself your not that good plus your Manger suck at setting your sliders you could'nt even get your punches off in your last fight so go ahead run and hide my little muppet baby bitch because we all know your all bark and no bite lol "Conner The Notorious" more like Conner The Coward hey I think we just found a new nickname for you lol #dontbescaredhomie #warkulina #LKO

• Upvote 1

So if you moan you dot get it you get an award ? I've been the most active on this forum and my fighters get called out more than any other

uR fighters get called out because OTHERS SMACKTALK @ them- thats the game,

u just talk smack- don't turn this bout u Jake, uR plate is full already! Read the forum & tell me who u think should've won & it can't be uRself or i'd choose me- I'm on regularly doin' my thAng which is my org my gym my fighters & any1 thats signed to any of them- I got no prob w/ u Jake, thats between u & mamado- the owner, & like i said, the forum isn't here for what u were using it for weeks ago, smacktalk is smacktalk featured fighter is featured fighter & so on- & I AM THE CHOSEN 1 who decides,

straws were drawn-

I'm sry u didn't win this month but I did give ya +1

Also how are you the best 18yr old in the whole of lko ?? a lot more 18 year olds ranked higher than you including david dickinson

Alvey kulina: you must of miss read it wrong I said I am the 2nd best 18 year old in the lightweight divison at 155lbs in the LKO Jari koskinen is #1 and you Conner are in the bottom 7 see your a bottom feeder and you need to fight someone like me to at lease try to get our hype up and work up the rankings as for me I don't gain anything fighting you just a win so run and hide if you want because Conner you as a fighter won't MAKE or BREAK my career your just a bottom feeder # signthedottedline #warkulina #dontbescaredhomie #LKO #stocktonslap
  • Upvote 1

It was my decision to not do awards this month for simple facts,

not Mamado, who encouraged me to do them & i choose not -

I did however overlook the "SmackTalk" & for that I apologize to u & every1 else!

LKO kicked off June 12th so technically the month isn't uP yet

but here today I award you

June's $5k -Best Forum SmackTalker (trophy still wip)[/size]

- Again I apoplogize if u felt undeserving- uR far from it -[/size]

hey thanks snitsky vision for the 5k that was super Kool of you because you didn't have too #lkosmacktalkchampion
  • Upvote 1

King navi your fighters who are 200lbs plus are calling out a 155lbs . 25yr olds calling out 18yr olds . My fighters would still beat yours

Bro go look at my buzz you came at me before i knew what it was.

Conor The Notourious (@F294558) replied to King Navi Jr's (@F295014) Buzz buzzed at King Navi Jr (@F295014)

New low when you buzz yourself hahahah #team notorious #imback

Somebody get this loser some glasses is king navi not the 155 champ

David Dickinson (@F294560) replied to King Navi Jr's (@F295014) Buzz buzzed at King Navi Jr (@F295014)

You fight at 145 ?

Jul 05, 2016 09:15

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14647271628349.png

Josiah "Boom Boom" Bartlet (207713)

Vasilev......you jerk, you got lucky. I'm still finding my feet under my new management. I aint interested in titles here at LKO, the way the divisions set up, it's more than likely one of the fat f@#k heavyweights would be champ. I just want to see out my final few fights smashing any of you punks who wanna dance with me. I'm a 155er, I'll fight anyone up to 170, f@#k it, I might even fight 265ers, if the fights right!!! If you wanna do it again Vasilev, I'm game.

• Upvote 1

LKO8 Outrageous

&

LKO9 Spawning

Event Reviews will come out during next week

We had a little predicment with our writter but we manage to hire a new one to give you guys something to dwel about :)

Again , we sorry for the unconvinience....

LKO 8 was expectadly very week in terms of hype and that brought us down the ranks a bit,

nothing to worry about LKO9 will get us right back on top

OUR FIRST TITLE FIGHT WILL HAPPEND AT 265LBS +

• Upvote 2