Won 2 jets?

Stinkypantsr

Time for a epic first world complaint. I just won 2 jets on spin and win. I can't sell the second and I do not seem to be able to upgrade seating capacity. is scrapping the only option? is there no way to pay for an upgrade to the 5 seat?

i know hard life... ;)

Time for a epic first world complaint. I just won 2 jets on spin and win. I can't sell the second and I do not seem to be able to upgrade seating capacity. is scrapping the only option? is there no way to pay for an upgrade to the 5 seat?

i know hard life... ;)

Spin & win jets are already maxed out in features, range etc, so you can't upgrade them, but that's a good thing right...? ;)

The downside is that you can't sell them at all.

Correction range isnt maxed out. Speed is tho.

But no need to upgrade anything, because it isnt really needed.

Also you cant sell them since you won them, so you have to put in the buying price in the jet in order to sell it. but that 7mil i think.

Just be happy you won 2 :D. Never seen it. most people would like one you got two. but if you need money there are 50k in each jet.

with the amount of people that win one, it had to be a glitch to get two.

I didn't say it was on the same spin. I had 94 spins yesterday, beyond 20 days of VIP, I got all the normal stuff. I think the thing broken.

• Downvote 1

I didn't say it was on the same spin. I had 94 spins yesterday, beyond 20 days of VIP, I got all the normal stuff. I think the thing broken.

the thing is each roll is 100% independent of each other. which means you have the exact same % chance to win on each roll, regardless if you have won that before or not. there is no limit on how many jets you can win thru spin and win.

• Upvote 1

the thing is each roll is 100% independent of each other. which means you have the exact same % chance to win on each roll, regardless if you have won that before or not. there is no limit on how many jets you can win thru spin and win.

It's the first I've heard of somebody winning two jets in the within approximity of each other in the two years I've been here. so if each roll is 100% independent each other, why are more people not getting them? I think jets, VIP, FA, and slots are set up to have a lower chance of them getting hit, so if every spin was 100% independent of each other, you wouldn't be able to get two jets unless there was a glitch. Now drop it, or have Mamado send his spider after you twookool.

• Downvote 1

It's the first I've heard of somebody winning two jets in the within approximity of each other in the two years I've been here. so if each roll is 100% independent each other, why are more people not getting them? I think jets, VIP, FA, and slots are set up to have a lower chance of them getting hit, so if every spin was 100% independent of each other, you wouldn't be able to get two jets unless there was a glitch. Now drop it, or have Mamado send his spider after you twookool.

I dont think you get how it works. if each spin is independent of each other, you have the exact same chances every time you spin

• Upvote 4

I dont think you get how it works. if each spin is independent of each other, you have the exact same chances every time you spin

Agreed. Math and stuff.

You could get 10 jets and it wouldn't necessarily be glitchy. It would just be abnormal for you to hit the .003% chance or whatever, that many times. Certainly not impossible though. Since each spin is independent and has no effect on the next, you have the same odds of each prize, each time you spin the wheel. Some people are just lucky and the RNG gods love them. You could spin 1000 spins a week and never hit it. You could spin 3x and get 3. All within statistical probability.