Will Bisping win his first Title in UFC

renut

Wow I'd love to see that fight but no way Dana can justify giving Hendo a title shot.

Why would you love to see that fight when there are so many much more deserving opponents? I'm sure Bisping would like to avenge the loss and get a softball opponent in his first title defense and Hendo would take it for the paycheck, but that matchup only makes sense to casual fans.

IMO by far the most logical scenario is to have Jacare vs Bisping next. Rockhold vs Weidman 2, Silva vs Belfort 2. I would love to see all those fights!

Anyone besides Jacare makes no sense, he has been deliberately put aside, fight after fight, without any reason. Henderson was going to retire as far as i know, he is on his last legs and everyone knows that. If they give Henderson this fight, it will be a joke. Weidman lost to Rockhold and has not won a fight for over a year, how can anyone be considering him at this point is beyond me. Giving Rockhold the immediate rematch does not make much sense either, these 2 have already fought 2 times.

Anyone besides Jacare makes no sense, he has been deliberately put aside, fight after fight, without any reason. Henderson was going to retire as far as i know, he is on his last legs and everyone knows that. If they give Henderson this fight, it will be a joke. Weidman lost to Rockhold and has not won a fight for over a year, how can anyone be considering him at this point is beyond me. Giving Rockhold the immediate rematch does not make much sense either, these 2 have already fought 2 times.

You could consider weidman for the sole fact that it was him that was supposed to be fighting Rockhold in the first place....but he's outta the picture because itll be some good time before he'd be able to come back so Jacare is the best bet now..if weidman was ok and wouldnt be out for so long it should be him vs bisping but that's just a hypothetical.

• 4 weeks later...

I was at 199 and got to see Mike pull off the unthinkable upset. Was really happy for the guy after all he's been through...nobody gave him a chance on two weeks notice and he did it. Personally, I didn't see him pulling it off either but hey...crazy things happen in this sport.