any alliance recruiting ?

crazybronco

i feel im one of the better newer managers in the game. im always studying and eager to improve. i tend to be outspoken but im loyal to a fault and always active. if you are interested in inviting me to your alliance please pm.

i want to field offers. im not approaching any aliance. i want them to come to me and tell me what they are about.i have a lot to offer i think. im learning fast. i own #3 clothing co. worldwide (which i took that far in a few weeks). i have a great mentor and am working on fixing my stable as i was clueless when i did my first builds but ive still managed to win with subpar fighters. that shows my aptitude for the sliders and strategizing. and im super active. this game is my new addiction and i want a like minded team .

• Upvote 2

i want to field offers. im not approaching any aliance. i want them to come to me and tell me what they are about.i have a lot to offer i think. .

the BAMF alliance will accept 100k as entry fee as you have a lot to offer.
  • Upvote 4

i guess i know one team im not joining. i suppose that invite is trash. sarcasm is cool but being a smartass is for pussies. i definitely wont be paying to join a team. especially one represented by a dickhead like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1. im far from a kid. im probably one of if not the oldest player here.

2. i just left theunit for personal reasons.

3. please dont send me alliance invites the turn around and talk shit. talk about kids...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1. im far from a kid. im probably one of if not the oldest player here.

2. i just left theunit for personal reasons.

3. please dont send me alliance invites the turn around and talk shit. talk about kids...

You should consider going back to the unit, you and them fit like a cheap reused condom

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should consider going back to the unit, you and them fit like a cheap reused condom

Hey, don't be hating on Bronco. The Unit is a joke. It's an alliance that is united against cheating but has a proven multi in the alliance.

There is a few alliances that are designed to help new players. There is Qlimax which was started by one of the best ever in Dino which so has Duphus who is one of the most knowledgeable people in the game. There is also LOD who accept everyone but make sure you are for prepared for the stigma that comes from being in a group with a history.

There is also quite a few alliances who would take you in if you actually make the effort to contact them. To be blunt you are not exactly a hot commodity where you can make a topic and expect alliance invites to fall at your feet. Just look around and contact one that looks like you would fit in.

• Upvote 5

Hey, don't be hating on Bronco. The Unit is a joke. It's an alliance that is united against cheating but has a proven multi in the alliance.

Trust me I know all about the unit, that's why I suggested them to Bronko Bronco

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So instead of creating a new thread, I decided to hijack this one. I just started playing again after a sabbatical, and I'm looking for an alliance to join. I'm not a can, but I'm definitely not a hot commodity. So if there's an alliance with some experienced members that would be willing to take me in, shoot me a PM in game. Thank you!