UFC 199 Rockhold vs Bisping 2 Pick'em Thread

Everybody in the league did really bad tonight...

6108ca19900d0cddda82b7802913e5c9.png

Rockhold and his entire team are cbombs so I'm elated that he got cracked and happy for Bisping getting that belt. Never liked him too much but damn what a journey and what a career.

My guess is Jacare gets the next title shot although with the UFC history we might get an immediate rematch or Weidman.

• Upvote 2

Great win for Bisping. I never expected he would ever get close to the title, let alone win it. The guy has limited KO power and no chin, his confidence was also low in recent years, but he grinded this title victory out. Rockhold was way too disrespectful in this fight though and it backfired major time for him. I would like to see Jacare next for the title, he has deserved this for a long time and the loss to Yoel was a joke.

Also i thought Hendo was done, but it seems he had one big win in him. I personally would like to see him retire though, the guy is probably done now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great win for Bisping. I never expected he would ever get close to the title, let alone win it. The guy has limited KO power and no chin, his confidence was also low in recent years, but he grinded this title victory out. Rockhold was way too disrespectful in this fight though and it backfired major time for him. I would like to see Jacare next for the title, he has deserved this for a long time and the loss to Yoel was a joke.

Also i thought Hendo was done, but it seems he had one big win in him. I personally would like to see him retire though, the guy is probably done now.

Bisping has no chin? He has been finished only two times and by monster strikes. That punch Hendo landed on him would KO any man dead or alive and the kick Vitor gave him has put to sleep half of the MW rosters.

Bisping versus Rockhold reminded of Diaz vs Mcginger, cbomb vs cbomb. Bisping had the audacity to call Rockhold a smug asshole... pot, kettle, black.

Jesus... just watching the post fight shit from Bisping, god he is useless. He keeps telling Rockhold to not be a dick, how about taking your own words to heart... ugh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1