Recovery 159+ has finally been created

Rollins

Hey guys do me a favor. I get a ton of pm's for sponsorships. The problem is even if I'm not on a sponsoring mission there are some guys I'd like to take care of that I like on this forum. If you pm me about a new or expiring sponsorship tell me your forum name.

It will really help to separate the spammers from the people I want to do business with first.

I'm not asking to be bombarded with requests or anything. :bigshock: Just saying it so I don't turn my back on people that's been good to me since I don't know who's sending the pm most of the time and don't have time to research them all.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys do me a favor. I get a ton of pm's for sponsorships. The problem is even if I'm not on a sponsoring mission there are some guys I'd like to take care of that I like on this forum. If you pm me about a new or expiring sponsorship tell me your forum name.

It will really help to separate the spammers from the people I want to do business with first.

I'm not asking to be bombarded with requests or anything. :bigshock: Just saying it so I don't turn my back on people that's been good to me since I don't know who's sending the pm most of the time and don't have time to research them all.

i'll hit you up soon wit one of my better fighters when his deal runs out. i don't want to bother you with some of my soon-to-be's since i don't know if their "worth it" yet.

20 158+ Recovery's for answering this difficult question.

Someone was quoted as saying: "Never once did any of us hear King complain about his situation," ******* wrote. "The man was put thru hell and never ... ever bitched about it. ... I can only dream of being onstage with him and the rest of us together again because that's all it will ever be with him gone."

Who was the *hint* (drummer) that said it and who was he saying it about? :band: (actually a five piece band..*another hint*

post a pic for another 10 units

Now, answering the ENTIRE question correctly...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0EzPpu38Uxg/SfzXtZfToaI/AAAAAAAAAgE/YAKL0jA7iDo/s400/ratt.jpg

Band: Ratt

Quote From: Bobby Blotzer (Drumer)

Quote About: Robbin "The King" Crosby (Guitarist)

That is correct sir, you win the 30 Recovery 158's!
He totally honors these deals too. I got my 30 supplements in full. Between this and the 150 Recoveries I purchased when they were on sale for 10 bucks and the ones prior to that, I've had at least 100 Xtreme Recovery supplements. Top of the line stuff.

He totally honors these deals too. I got my 30 supplements in full. Between this and the 150 Recoveries I purchased when they were on sale for 10 bucks and the ones prior to that, I've had at least 100 Xtreme Recovery supplements. Top of the line stuff.

i can vouch too. i got mine the next day as well.

I'm always down for trivia.

Well we have a taker...

What British heavy metal band formed in 1969 and still performing to this day (not as much) were the forefathers of starting the "leather look" in heavy metal bands that came soon after them? Almost all the heavy metal bands that came right after them were getting hell bent for leather.

The name of the band required as well as how the idea came about from the lead singer. Nobody knew how it started till many years later when he came clean about his lifestyle and told the world how the leather look came to be.

10 Recovery 158's

10 Stamina 156's