#1 Fighter #1 Manager and reigning Div 1 Alliance winner

Viking

• 2 weeks later...

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Vendetta is having their moment. Just another phase though. Finnfighters have done it. Broken Halo has done it. Hell the Cocksmen might of done it. Matter of time before Convicted is #1 in everything again lol.

Good job, keep it up. Maybe we can set up a Convicted vs Vendetta 7 vs 7 type event if we get bored enough.

• Upvote 3

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Vendetta is having their moment. Just another phase though. Finnfighters have done it. Broken Halo has done it. Hell the Cocksmen might of done it. Matter of time before Convicted is #1 in everything again lol.

Good job, keep it up. Maybe we can set up a Convicted vs Vendetta 7 vs 7 type event if we get bored enough.

You will get mauled as long as you don't go around paying judges again

You will get mauled as long as you don't go around paying judges again

We all know I'd make Ryan my bitch again.

Ozzy would beat up Brynden and Jack on the same card, literally knock them both out same night. After his most recent ass whooping he needs to visit Ryan's roster to farm some hype anyway.

• Upvote 1

I used to be a Vendetta cheerleader but since you allowed DoctorWho to join, you're as bad as theunit

I used to be a Vendetta cheerleader but since you allowed DoctorWho to join, you're as bad as theunit

Now Ken that's just impossible. We ALL know nobody can be as bad as the unit.

I can kick a starving kitten while walking to my environmentally-unfriendly car while eating a box of candy I won't recycle after murdering Betty White while the ole Vendetta boys are cracking an ol bloke A Clockwork Orange style and we STILL would not be as bad as The Unit.

and I will leave you with a GIF that makes zero sense in relation to the topic going on in tribute.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Horse-Exercise-Ball-Fail.gif

• Upvote 2

If you're in an alliance with DoctorWho in it, you're as bad as theunit. I rather be in LOD than an alliance with DoctorWho.

are you trying to be like Mamado, he likes to point out my record too