I came clean - Confession of a multi-accounter

PSUMike

Hey idiot, I have a VIP account. EPIC FAIL!!!

he wasnt even quoting or replying to you --- you just come on looking for someone to argue with -- please if thats all you want to do take it too pm or another forum --- wish i was a mod here -- your lucky im not

what an idiot

I'm not defending it at all, I'm just calling for a bit of perspective on these issues. Similar to what Mike is saying on page 2. PSUMike did the wrong thing, I'm not questioning that. But witch-hunts add nothing to the community.

But to clarify, your post was pretty reasonable to be honest. I was responding to your post because I think the real issue is how this affects Mike rather than how it affects other players. My comments about self-righteous tards are more in reference to comments that other posters in this thread have made such as "You cheated and you are a horrible human being. If it was up to me, I would kill you."

But to be completely honest, if you are that concerned about the game and how you can contribute in a meaningful way towards it, buy VIP membership.

thank you for clarifying that my friend. and while 30 bucks maybe nothing to you, thats a lot with the budget i'm running with right now. you should've noticed by now how a freakin' cheapskate i am spending tycoon cash in-game. yes, guilty as charged. i'm a cheap basterd! :lol:

I'm glad you have a conscience, and certainly I'm glad you came clean...at least you kept the acounts from interacting with each other, in which case I would have absolutely no sympathy. I don't think a ban is in order, but the Nathan Takada account should be closed. I'm sure you worked hard on those fighters, but I think that's justice for operating two accounts.

Haven't read the whole thread so might be just repeating someone.

I think it's really unfair that he gets to keep fighters from second account. He CHEATED and he gets rewarded for it? Yeah he paid for extra fighter slots to keep them but how about others who have played without cheating? They also bought extra fighter slots but they didn't get fighters with 7 wins for doing it.

IMO he needs to be punished somehow for cheating instead of getting rewarded. :suicide_anim:

Good thing he decided to come clean and used his multis quite fairly but he still cheated.

let's begin with the definition of the word "cheat." it means "to deceive." simply b/c you didn't use fighters from account A to benefit fighters from account B doesn't mean you weren't cheating. Mike Tycoon expressly stated countless times on this game that having multiple accounts is "cheating." plain and simple. you are a cheater, psumike, and merely saying you didn't cheat over and over again doesn't make you right. it just makes you sound like someone who can't even tell the truth when confessing to something.

"The only reason I kept my B account going is because I have 2 very legit fighters and I couldn't stand to lose them after I invested so much time building them."
could easily be translated as "the only reason i kept my b account going is b/c i had yet to get caught and i couldn't stand to lose 2 very legit fighters that i only have b/c i am a cheater." finding excuses to explain away your wrongdoings is a classic sign of denial.

i find it very hard to believe that

My conscience got to me and I felt the need to tell Mike (even though I am sure he knew).
it's so incredibly convenient that your conscience put such a strain on you that you just couldn't keep it in any longer at the same exact time mike tycoon said that all multi accounts users could have amnesty if they confessed now. oh course mike already knew. just in case, let's define the word "amnesty." it means "a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense." offense means "a violation or breaking of a . . . rule." you're not only a cheater, but also a liar, unless you are so stupid that you honestly didn't know the definitions to such common words as "offense," "amnesty," and/or "cheat."

also, if you can all of the sudden

scrape together some cash and buy the extra slots which I plan to do either tonight or tomorrow.
why couldn't you have done that in the first place? it's wierd how money just falls out of the sky for college students, huh? i'm in college myself, but i paid for VIP after only playing the game for like a week. maybe you should've worked overtime at that shitty construction job and not have been a thief. mike tycoon puts a lot of time and money into this game and you were just fine with stealing from him until he said it was ok for you to confess. you know what happens to thieves were i come from? jail if the cops catch you first, 6 feet under if we catch you first. thieves are cowards and are generally worthless people.

also, i love how in your apology thread, in the initial post, you say this:

To all the people who are going to be dicks and call me every name in the book, I guess I deserve it for lying but understand that I never did anything unethical between the two accounts.
you call me a "dick" just b/c i have integrity and am an honest person? i'll call you a cheating ass chickenshit bastard.

also, psumike, making fun of someone's improper grammar doesn't make you any less of a cheater. it justs makes you sound like a smart ass cheater who has been proven wrong, but doesn't want to admit it.

shit like that makes me sick. it's the story of my life: follow the rules and work hard yet watch the lazy ass cheaters succeed. psumike should lose every single fighter he ever created b/c he now has 2 top 10 guys in the world that he never should've been able to make in the first place. also, psumike should lose a considerable amount of manager hype b/c now he's just going to be able to sign those fighters right back. this is some serious fucking bullshit!

hey im stressin bout finding a fight for fri night...why not just create them like so many do....U MULTI ACCOUNT FUCKERS SUX....coming clean after you've got your gains[and getting to keep them]...always taking the easy track.................plus do u not care that u are pretending to be different ppl...prob not...anyway im off to try and fix my prob[the old fashioned way of begging in pm's and bribery]

Good thing you came clean, but i can definitely understand people are having issues with the fact you did not get punished. What is tycoon going to do int he future? complete amnesty for cheaters who come clean?

I got more shit over me in the forum, because i wanted to sell my gym without sending a pm to gymmembers xD

I hope this is a breaking point for mmatycoon and that everyone comes out with their multiaccount so that we can carry on with a fantastic game without all the cheating hassle

You want people to forgive you yet you can't even admit that you have cheated. For crying out loud, how is that 'coming clean'? The only reason you came clean, like you put it, is that you got the chance to get away without any penalties.

I seriously doubt you're even that poor or even a 21-year-old college student. More like a 15-year-old rich ass prick. I don't wanna believe that any 21-year-old really has that poor understanding.

You try to seem like a saint but you're just a cheating, lying, stealing douche that can't take responsibility over his mistakes.

I'm actually eager and scared at the same time to find out which bigger names are involved in multi-gate. i sincerely hope its not one of the managers of which i look up to concerning fighting styles and fight record

Mainly I don't like people who break the rules. When I asked Mike if he could delete my account and transfer my VIP to the new account I wanted to make, he said no. So what did I do? I didn't do second account, I just kicked a lot of my old fighters and created new ones. So since multi accounting was against rules from the very beginning I wouldn't give mercy to these cheaters, as Mike If I would be merciful I would let them choose tho have 1 account, and not transfer chars over accounts.

Its nice that we (like me), who ask to get the fresh start with legal way, don't get it. But these cheaters who are suddenly like saints and committed their sins, just magically get their second chance.

Yea Im just bitching..

As a side-note, there are some seriously awesome fighters in the free agent list. Managers with spots free would be wise to search the FA list for fighters over 80 hype or so and see whats there.

Like this guy, he's a belt-holder even. If noone picks him up its going to screw the org owner more than anyone.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4404

As a side-note, there are some seriously awesome fighters in the free agent list. Managers with spots free would be wise to search the FA list for fighters over 80 hype or so and see whats there.

Like this guy, he's a belt-holder even. If noone picks him up its going to screw the org owner more than anyone.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4404

i have quite a few on my shortlist -- just hope not too many higher ranked managers have them also

To me, this is just a moment for the stronger managers to get stronger while us lessers are unable to get them anyways (not that I want any of those rigged fighters). Reason I see it this way is that those very high hyped managers will automatically get them, and it will push them way out of proportion to those with less hype.

I really feel they should not be up for grabs considering they were all illegally made. They are as good as they are due to being cheat fighters, and the cheat managers can't have them so why should normal managers be allowed to have those kind?

(I am aware not all of those fighters are as good as they are due to rigged training, though some definitly are).

Mike Tycoon

-If you want to own up, we'll have a multi account amnesty and you can keep one of your accounts.

This is most fucked up thing, he let YOU kept all of your fighters. Since (I think) most peoples didn't get that chance. And thats just because you had some good fighters on your secondary account. So its basically favoring better fighters over those weaker ones.

Not complaining or anything, just bringing out the facts :P

I don't think that coming clean should be reason enough to keep all your fighters. Anyone else caught Multi-Accounting loses all but one account. Seems a bit unfair that in this case you have been able to keep fighters from both accounts.

I don't think that coming clean should be reason enough to keep all your fighters. Anyone else caught Multi-Accounting loses all but one account. Seems a bit unfair that in this case you have been able to keep fighters from both accounts.

It is my personal opinion that anyone who was caught multi accounting should be given amnesty as promised, in that they dont lose 1 account or VIP, however they should have there entire account set back to day 1, with zero hype, zero fighters and have to rebuild, this time the honest way like a lot of us had to do to begin with. It is really the only fair solution. If all of these fighters hit free agency they already have the hype to re-aquire their old fighters, thats just an extention of their cheating and really serves to reward multi accounters more than punish them. let those same free agents be up for grabs to managers who have been doing the game with integrity as planned since they began.