I came clean - Confession of a multi-accounter

PSUMike

wow man, that is extreme. what kind of satisfaction can you get by winning if you had too cheat to get there?

see thats the thing, my goal was never to be the best at anything, but just to enjoy the fights themselves, i could care less about my manager rankings, or records, it was waking up and reading the events from my org, or setting the training, or watching the fighters pop, or watching my fighters have good fights. Never once in my org did i say, look, blah blah blah this ranking. Too many people take online games to seriously and rankings too seriously. Not too mention few online games actually care if you have multiple accounts to begin with, and those games usually offer a reward for winning or a cash prize to those at the top of the game. In that instance i fully understand why they care about multiple accounts. In mmatycoon there is no prize money, its meant to be fun, and for me, i was having fun, and it allowed me to have fun and release some stress.

Although I appreciate your story and honesty in multi accounting experience misfire I think you are forgetting this is a GAME at the end of the day.

Yes people will lie about having seventeen brothers all living with them or that their wife plays etc, but some people also do have more than one person playing in one household and shouldnt have to send Mike their passports and holiday pictures to prove it. Not allowing the use of hotmail, or other common email sites will stop about 50% of the playerbase from playing at all. Personally speaking I dont want my isp email given out anywhere and use it for nothing.

Also not everyone who plays is over 21 or whatever, has their own house, own credit cards and own internet connections. Stopping these types of people is going to kill this game off, not help it.

MMATycoon is not some mega important government run program that requires over the top security to protect its investment or information, besides the cost and effort involved could be put to better use improving the game.

Also the community is still small enough that we can see when people are multi abusing to get their fighters more hype, money or whatever (and fairly easy for Mike to verify on inspection). We have had a lot of threads here from other members highlighting others doing dishonest things. Now that multying is being outlawed I am sure people will be less likey to do it (or established members will at least) and be easier to stop and get reported (since not every man and his dog are doing it anymore).

mike tycoon, thank you for taking hype away from psumike. it's the least you could do considering the current situation. i don't like that amnesty was an option in the first place, but i understand why it is. if it were up to me, those people would have all of their accounts and fighters deleted (any orgs could go up for sale) and lose all of the VIP money or extra fighter slot money they spent, even if they bought it the day before. what do you care? you got the money already. that way, if they really care about "the integrity of the game" they would pay for it again and only use one account this time.

i find it mind boggling that at the age of 26 i appear to be old fashioned compared to most other users of this game. when did honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness become so devalued? i still feel like my VIP money doesn't mean a god damn thing here b/c i have seen so many people get help from you and i have done everything with hard work, fairness, and discipline. the cheaters get to cheat and then admit that they are cheating pieces of shit and then get a slap on the wrist and get to keep all of the "progress" that their cheating has provided. it's like a huge advertisement to cheat. i can hear the slogan now: "what the fuck do you care?! nothing's going to happen to you!"

i wish i was rich b/c i would promise to donate a million dollars to this site if i could be assured that it would be run 100% fairly. as it is now, a fair game has been substituted for "i need the money." i can definitely understand that b/c money is tight for me too. i really really really wish that game integrity could be the number one goal forever. from now on, every time i see steve austin (etc) winning i'm going to be thinking he didn't really win, he fucking cheated. who can be proud of having a world champion cheater? i guess psumike can. i've got too much self respect for that bullshit. i will now accept that this game is going to be tainted indefinitely and just try to be an honest person in a sea of sons of bitches.

I've had a change of mind (not that its going to change tycoons ruling) and think PSU should not have been able to move over his B account fighters.

My problem with it, is look at his PSU managers profile now. The dude looks like a beast, when really four of his fighters were all created by an illegal account. Yes he paid for them, but he didnt EARN them the legit way. The guy was already a top ten manager without the addition of the illegal fighters, and now he has two top ten p4p fighters on his original account, which should have never been there.

Pretty shitty when the majority are playing the game straight up!!

I have no problem with him keeping his main account and all of those fighters, but that $32 for the four he moved over, should be used to create 4 new fighters from scratch.

Some of us have spent several hours policing and busting multi's, while PSU has spent several hours building up his b account and cheating. Wheres the justice?

mike tycoon, thank you for taking hype away from psumike. it's the least you could do considering the current situation. i don't like that amnesty was an option in the first place, but i understand why it is. if it were up to me, those people would have all of their accounts and fighters deleted (any orgs could go up for sale) and lose all of the VIP money or extra fighter slot money they spent, even if they bought it the day before. what do you care? you got the money already. that way, if they really care about "the integrity of the game" they would pay for it again and only use one account this time.

i find it mind boggling that at the age of 26 i appear to be old fashioned compared to most other users of this game. when did honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness become so devalued? i still feel like my VIP money doesn't mean a god damn thing here b/c i have seen so many people get help from you and i have done everything with hard work, fairness, and discipline. the cheaters get to cheat and then admit that they are cheating pieces of shit and then get a slap on the wrist and get to keep all of the "progress" that their cheating has provided. it's like a huge advertisement to cheat. i can hear the slogan now: "what the fuck do you care?! nothing's going to happen to you!"

i wish i was rich b/c i would promise to donate a million dollars to this site if i could be assured that it would be run 100% fairly. as it is now, a fair game has been substituted for "i need the money." i can definitely understand that b/c money is tight for me too. i really really really wish that game integrity could be the number one goal forever. from now on, every time i see steve austin (etc) winning i'm going to be thinking he didn't really win, he fucking cheated. who can be proud of having a world champion cheater? i guess psumike can. i've got too much self respect for that bullshit. i will now accept that this game is going to be tainted indefinitely and just try to be an honest person in a sea of sons of bitches.

Why not just call for a public exectution...

:suicide_anim:

i'm glad this has all come out b/c i like to know who's a cheater and who is an honest person. another reason i'm glad this all came out is that i was just getting ready to PM mike and tell him i wanted to send one of my fighters to his org for good, but that will never happen now. i would be even more pissed by this whole situation if i had a fighter stuck in an org run by a con artist.

PSU, take the abuse and dont retaliate. You've cheated, admitted it, and knew you were likely to get flamed. Deal with it quietly and build your integrity back.

One thing I think that would help your cause, is if you put those 4 b accounters to F/A and started 4 new ones from scratch.

i'm glad this has all come out b/c i like to know who's a cheater and who is an honest person. another reason i'm glad this all came out is that i was just getting ready to PM mike and tell him i wanted to send one of my fighters to his org for good, but that will never happen now. i would be even more pissed by this whole situation if i had a fighter stuck in an org run by a con artist.

LMAO wow you should relax bro. Goldmill with 10+ accounts, all set to fight his main account and lose, coming out with 8-0 fighters by rigging fights is a con artist. MikefromPSU is just a bit of a nerd. No offense Mike :)

I think, if I understand correctly, he isnt as much trying to punish those who multied (hence the amnesty), he's more trying to alleviate the problem of cheating through getting people to fess up. True, people are benefiting from the multi situation by getting to keep a fighter or two, but the the game is getting waaaaaay more out of this by those accounts being shut down, even if the occasional fighter is allowed to stick around. My opinion. Means to and end. Props to those sorting it out.

very valid points macleana

Thanks, I didnt want it to seem like I was having a go at you but your post was a good chance to put my PoV out there.

mike tycoon, thank you for taking hype away from psumike. it's the least you could do considering the current situation. i don't like that amnesty was an option in the first place, but i understand why it is. -more words -

To be honest, the world is hardly fair anyway so I wouldnt worry about this game making sure everything is 100% fair.

MT has said why he didnt delete everyone and he was smart not to, and to be fair it wouldnt happen like that in real life either... thinking about it what he did do was much more accurate (taking some of his rep away). Dishonest people in life go far, until they get caught, then they have to lie low for a bit, thats all really.

As for PSUMike, this is why I wouldnt have said anything here dude. Look at it whats happened. Nothing particularly constructive. Im willing to bet you are far from the worst person who had more than one account even though I dont know you at all and you are made to be a demon here not worthy to spit on.

Im pretty amazed at some of the people here being so harsh on the guy when nothing that can be said will change whats happened already.

Thanks, I didnt want it to seem like I was having a go at you but your post was a good chance to put my PoV out there.

To be honest, the world is hardly fair anyway so I wouldnt worry about this game making sure everything is 100% fair.

MT has said why he didnt delete everyone and he was smart not to, and to be fair it wouldnt happen like that in real life either... thinking about it what he did do was much more accurate (taking some of his rep away). Dishonest people in life go far, until they get caught, then they have to lie low for a bit, thats all really.

QFTFT! Allow me to give a real life scenario of such an instance. An Assistant Manager I worked with at Wal Mart in Oklahoma had been warned after he got caught banging one of the female employees in the gun room. He was caught by the Store Manager and basically got a slap on the wrist, but fired the girl. Not two months later he was caught AGAIN, this time in the Layaway Trailors out back, but this time both got fired. Now Wal-Mart has a policy that if you are fired, you can not be rehired for 3 years. Well he waited his 3 years, went back, and last I heard is up to become a Store Manager. I still have some friends who work at his store and said he is already back to doing what he was fired for the first time.

Point of the story, Life isnt fair, so Mike "cheated" on a game, there are FAR worse things in life.

LMAO wow you should relax bro. Goldmill with 10+ accounts, all set to fight his main account and lose, coming out with 8-0 fighters by rigging fights is a con artist. MikefromPSU is just a bit of a nerd. No offense Mike :)

i don't have any contact with goldmill, but apparently he is a son of a bitch too. i will agree that what goldmill did was worse, but wrong is still wrong no matter how much worse someone else is than you. if 2 people kill someone and killer A just shoots them once in the head, but killer B tortures them before pouring gas on them and burning them alive, they both killed someone. the end result is the same.

I know I just joined this game and am probably the biggest noob (and nobody will respect my opinion, but LOL. Some people taking this shit too seriously, sure I already bought VIP after like 2 days because I got tired of sitting around with only 4 fighters training. But damn, some of you need to calm down.

There really isn't a whole lot to be gained as far as "experimenting" with 2 accounts IMO. Success seems to lie in the way you build your fighter and the way you set your tactics. (sure I have no fights, but I have made an indepth analysis of the wiki and have faith n my future of the game)

Besides it seems that bonus accounts weren't always available for this game so I can't blame the guy considering I got bored with 4 fighters after 2 days and had to get VIP. Imagine getting bored with 10 fighters and having no options. I think some of yo are crying because you're jealous that your managing/fighting skills are inferior to PSUmike tbh. Btw lol @ futurewaves trolling the fuck out of you guys.

PSU, take the abuse and dont retaliate. You've cheated, admitted it, and knew you were likely to get flamed. Deal with it quietly and build your integrity back.

One thing I think that would help your cause, is if you put those 4 b accounters to F/A and started 4 new ones from scratch.

I told Mike I would release them all after their upcoming fights and put them on free agency. I thought this was fair because the hype gained would be going to my soon-to-be deleted account and I would sign them when the time came around. He told me that the free agent list is too fickle and that he would just transfer them to me manually. That was Mike's idea.

I told Mike I would release them all after their upcoming fights and put them on free agency. I thought this was fair because the hype gained would be going to my soon-to-be deleted account and I would sign them when the time came around. He told me that the free agent list is too fickle and that he would just transfer them to me manually. That was Mike's idea.

Hey bud, regardless of whose idea it was, I have a feeling that the tycoon community would be a less harsh on you if you did the admirable thing and let those four go, and then didnt try and get them off the F/A list. Just create 4 new guys. Would that suck for you? Yes, but you created and built them up with an account that is against the rules.

I'm still trying to figure out what your punishment has been. Was it, drop the b account? But because you paid $32 you get to transfer the 4 best ones? If so, that doesnt seem like much of a punishment, and it seems thats why most are upset about the situation. Just my opinion.

Hey bud, regardless of whose idea it was, I have a feeling that the tycoon community would be a less harsh on you if you did the admirable thing and let those four go, and then didnt try and get them off the F/A list. Just create 4 new guys. Would that suck for you? Yes, but you created and built them up with an account that is against the rules.

I'm still trying to figure out what your punishment has been. Was it, drop the b account? But because you paid $32 you get to transfer the 4 best ones? If so, that doesnt seem like much of a punishment, and it seems thats why most are upset about the situation. Just my opinion.

hey man. i am right there with you. i went straight to mike tycoon and i can tell you that this jackass (psumike) is not going to have anything happen to him except losing some manager hype, which he will just gain right back by "winning" with his illegal fighters. at least everyone that gets on the forums knows about his chickenshit ways and there will always be an asterisks next to the names of his "fighters."

if the FA system worked correctly for extra slot buyers, which it doesn't, yet. Mike could just drop the fighters from his b account and since he's ranked 8th he could pick them up ahead of everybody else off of the FA list.

if the FA system worked correctly for extra slot buyers, which it doesn't, yet. Mike could just drop the fighters from his b account and since he's ranked 8th he could pick them up ahead of everybody else off of the FA list.

I've never looked into picking up F/A's, been trying to train up the 10 fighters I created, regardless if some have the crappy hidden attributes or not.

Instead of reading the wiki could someone tell me how the F/A process works?

I know I just joined this game and am probably the biggest noob (and nobody will respect my opinion

+1

There really isn't a whole lot to be gained as far as "experimenting" with 2 accounts IMO. Success seems to lie in the way you build your fighter and the way you set your tactics. (sure I have no fights, but I have made an indepth analysis of the wiki and have faith n my future of the game)

Thats exactly where the advantages of experimenting with two accounts lie. With two accounts your able to experiment with creation of fighters, fight tactics, training tactics and more. You also have an unfair advantage of possibly getting fighters with the all so valuable hidden attributes. Which it seems he did, and was then able to transfer them to his original account.

Besides it seems that bonus accounts weren't always available for this game so I can't blame the guy considering I got bored with 4 fighters after 2 days and had to get VIP. Imagine getting bored with 10 fighters and having no options. I think some of yo are crying because you're jealous that your managing/fighting skills are inferior to PSUmike tbh. Btw lol @ futurewaves trolling the fuck out of you guys.

I'm a top ten manager, so count me out on the ole jealousy schtick.

I know I just joined this game and am probably the biggest noob (and nobody will respect my opinion, but LOL. Some people taking this shit too seriously, sure I already bought VIP after like 2 days because I got tired of sitting around with only 4 fighters training. But damn, some of you need to calm down.

I agree some people go overboard on the insults etc but the cheating issues surrounding multi accounts go deeper than you understand yet.

A guy with multiple accounts say 1 standard and two VIP can make a fight org, and a sparring gym. He can build fighters up in an unfair way in his gym (compared to you or me with 1 VIP account) and pad out their records in his org so his fighters and he climb the rankings faster than anyone else etc.

That may not be a big deal to some yes, but if you own an org like i do and you loose 7 fighters because they were all managed by multi account holders that got banned; then your company gets hit in the pocket, it messes up your future shows and hits your orgs hype.

When you paid your hard earned cash to have the fun of making an org, these things can make it a lot less fun and thus ruin the game for people who pay to enjoy it.