Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

I can understand why people wouldn't want to vote for Trump. I cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for Hillary.

Because he is a completely out of touch statist whose fiscal policies suck balls. The fact he is happy when its possible other countries hack the oppositions email and advocates it used against them is downright fucking disturbing. He is a fuckin fat ass shit storm windbag donkey raping shit eater who shouldn't run a daycare much less a country.

• Downvote 2

On the Hillary/Trump tip.

Damn the Obamas did a great job speaking. I haven't been paying much attention to all the conventions and shit. I saw the Trumps speak and a few DNC speakers. Both Barack and Michelle had fucking ridiculously good speeches. I forgot how good they are when they really care about something. I thought both of them hit the ball out of the park, even though I don't agree with all of their politics, those were some fucking noteworthy speeches. I mean like going down in history shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Because he is a completely out of touch statist whose fiscal policies suck balls. The fact he is happy when its possible other countries hack the oppositions email and advocates it used against them is downright fucking disturbing. He is a fuckin fat ass shit storm windbag donkey raping shit eater who shouldn't run a daycare much less a country.

This. It is extremely disturbing that he is asking Russia to show they hacked his competition.

It shows he has zero understanding of not only foreign policy, but of the law. No matter how much difference there is among our parties, they all seem to really love our country and would do anything to make it better, and certainly don't want to commit treason for personal gain. How the fuck is this not the biggest deal ever? A presidential candidate just asked a foreign government to commit/admit espionage against the US to better his chances of winning an election. That is the most insane shit I've ever seen in modern politics.

Those are treasonous statements and can't be tolerated. He should be denounced by his party. Hillary does dumb shit too, but this is beyond anything that I've ever seen happen in an election.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This. It is extremely disturbing that he is asking Russia to show they hacked his competition.

It shows he has zero understanding of not only foreign policy, but of the law. No matter how much difference there is among our parties, they all seem to really love our country and would do anything to make it better, and certainly don't want to commit treason for personal gain. How the fuck is this not the biggest deal ever? A presidential candidate just asked a foreign government to commit/admit espionage against the US to better his chances of winning an election. That is the most insane shit I've ever seen in modern politics.

Those are treasonous statements and can't be tolerated. He should be denounced by his party. Hillary does dumb shit too, but this is beyond anything that I've ever seen happen in an election.

It is funny that Trump wouldn't have even have to say it if Hilldog had cooperated and not tried to hide and delete her private illegal server. You speak of law but dismiss the laws Hilldog violated. In Hilldogs words nothing she did was illegal so he didn't ask a foreign government to commit/admit espionage against the US to better his chances of winning an election unless you agree that Hillary should be in jail right now for her illegal activities.

Treason really? Obama should be dead by now for going to multiple wars without congressional consent.

I think this might just be the best post in this whole thread.

:yes:

If you look past the fact it has no basis on reality, sure. What country have we invaded for resources? Iraq? When prices went up at the pump as we defended the oil fields for the Iraq people because Saddam blew them up the first time around? Spend billions of dollars and loss lives for oil we never saw.

Hit me baby one more time!

Yeah I get the song.... she spoke out politically though which is what the thread is about.

Sorry shockg, nothing personal replying only to you but your name is on this page and makes easy for multi quotes on 1 reply and not multiple posts.

Because he is a completely out of touch statist whose fiscal policies suck balls.

Obama has done more to hurt this country and taken more control from the people than any president in history while spending more than all presidents combined in history which Hillary will continue to do. Oh you meant Trump? You should reply to the post you quoted then.

"I can understand why people wouldn't want to vote for Trump. I cannot understand why anyone would want to vote for Hillary."

He knows why people wouldn't vote for Trump already. He doesn't know why people would vote for Hillary. Because Trump is... That is not a response to his quote, not in context anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Still cosplayng in front of the mirror, little minuteman??

You are clueless as you can get.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Homer Simpson, 3rd time in 3 elections now.

At least my candidate is actually on the ballot, Homer Simpson just gets thrown away.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As does Johnson's.

Eh, dont try to explain that to them, they are the "enlightened" people that think they are doing the right thing, be in peace with theyr conscience because they are voting the only "right" president that will never be a president for all that matter, like we didnt fucking know that Trump and Clinton are both shit, but one have to be less shit than the other, and we know perfectly well they will be the only two that will run the final show.

When in reality they are just being selfish pricks by the way, the intention is good at least, and always at least they can brag about not having voted for neither Trump or Clinton, but for a person that will never be president because he/she simply dont have enough weight, " im smart, i didnt voted for Trump or Clinton, wake up" , lol.

Ah, but you dont fool these "enlightened" people, they have fooled the system, cant you see?

/sarcasm.

• Downvote 2

Eh, dont try to explain that to them, they are the "enlightened" people that think they are doing the right thing, be in peace with theyr conscience because they are voting the only "right" president that will never be a president for all that matter, like we didnt fucking know that Trump and Clinton are both shit, but one have to be less shit than the other, and we know perfectly well they will be the only two that will run the final show.

When in reality they are just being selfish pricks by the way, the intention is good at least, and always at least they can brag about not having voted for neither Trump or Clinton, but for a person that will never be president because he/she simply dont have enough weight, " im smart, i didnt voted for Trump or Clinton, wake up" , lol.

Ah, but you dont fool these "enlightened" people, they have fooled the system, cant you see?

/sarcasm.

Tell me, when you popped out of your mom's ass were you already a whiny cbomb?

• Upvote 1

As does Johnson's.

No, I'm speaking factual, people on the ballot actually matter, write-ins go in the trash or else the libertarian candidate in 1976 wouldn't have won an electoral vote.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2