Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

You have to actually choose to vote... Nobody forces anyone to vote for either. To actively choose to vote for Donald Trump is just an utterly vile choice to make. He's a disgusting man. I don't know enough about Hilary's shady politics to say whether choosing to vote for her is a vile choice too but I know without a shadow of a doubt how vile Donald Trump is because I've heard the words that come out of his mouth.

Hillary is just as vile and disgusting as Donald Trump.

1). Obvious cheater is obvious. Bill obviously cheated multiple times, she stood by him... why? Power, and money, and power, it was politically efficient to stay with the ass clown.

2) For her senate run she hand picked an incredibly rich part of New York to live in while claiming to be for the poor people (this is a recurring theme with her), she was not from there, had no ties, nothing. She was born in IL, went to college at a very wealthy college in Mass and Yale then moved to Arkansas.

3) She supported the Iraq war in 2002 and the supplemental war funding package in 03 while voting down tax cuts which actually helped poor people (in 2001 a new 10% tax bracket was created along with lowering taxes 3% across the board).

4) Wall Street bailout, she voted for it, Patriot Act, she voted to continue it, capitol punishment... she is for it too.

5) Wall Street is balls deep in her, her PAC's have reaped in millions upon millions of donations from big business.

6) Outrageous speaking fees... her and Bill have raked in 153 MILLION from 2001 to 2015. Who can afford to pay these? Big corporations.

7) When asked about the NSA reigning in that Obama was supposed to do (but never did)... she dodged.

8) Cronyism of course comes with the package, a close friend of the Clinton just happened to get a contract to provide cell service at US taxpayers expense to Haiti brokered through... The Clinton Foundation. This was in 2011, and the deal was done through the State Department, and who was the Secretary of State? And it just so happens.. a Hillary Clinton aide ran the program, for the State Department. So you would think subscribers would get reduced price or free service.. oh no, not only did Digicel get money to provide the service and cell phones... Haitians have to pay, which of course means all the evil profits that Democrats hate with a passion are reaped by Digicel. And shocker of shocker, the owner of Digicel, Obrien gave significant amount of money to.... The Clinton Foundation. How quaint.

9) Corrupt Democrat political machine was all for her, this primary was long decided.. while the Democrats fight against voter ID and claim that every vote should count they have no issue riddling their primary system with a couple of thousand of super delegates who can en masse override what the people want. Bernie had no chance, the SD's came out for Hillary well before any real vote had been cast.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, do your own research. She is a war loving, Wall St giant, cronyistic bitch who's mouth claims to be for the little people while wearing 12000 dollar blouses (24% of the average American income with one piece of clothing). Her entire life has been brokering deals and staying in shitty situations for the sake of power. While Democrats tout the evilness of corporations she runs to them for campaign funding, personal income and donations to the "charity." If an R was doing this they would be getting flamed by the libtards every which way.. but because she is a "D", she gets a pass from the Democrats who will explain away anything as long as the proper letter is to the right of the name.

• Upvote 2

US politics is a very grubby, underhanded business. It's as good as ingrained in the system. None of that stuff you have listed comes even remotely close to being as vile as calling for a "ban on all Muslims entering the United States", mocking disabled people or degrading women. Openly preaching hate and racial division and trying to stoke up division in society is proper Nazi level shit.

Anyway, I'd probably best not engage too much in this thread. The thought of my site being home to any, let alone a lot of Trump supporters is too depressing to think about. I thought humans were better than that.

• Upvote 3

This is just the beginning, it was not meant to be an exhaustive list. But you want racism... it's out there:

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/19/off_the_reservation_4_times_hillary_clintons_racism_showed/

Then you have the 2008 election where she used race baiting to try to undermine Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-rucker/can-black-people-trust-hillary_b_9312004.html

Don't rely on someone to spoon feed you, search for yourself, racism is prevalent in both parties... just how much traction it gets in the media is different.

Trump is an utterly, utterly vile human being. I find it incomprehensible how anyone who isn't a racist biggot could vote for him.

I feel the same way about Hillary Clinton too. I'm sure you've forgotten all about her subtly racist campaign against Obama in 08 and when she called inner city teens "super predators" who needed to be "brought to heel" in the 90s. Like Trump, she questioned Obama's religion and nationality while running against him, even circulating a picture of him in african clothes.

There's also these fun comments:

You f*cking Jew bastard.” – Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray.

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station,” she said at a 2004 fundraiser.

There are a few other ones here: http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore

Anyway, I'd probably best not engage too much in this thread. The thought of my site being home to any, let alone a lot of Trump supporters is too depressing to think about. I thought humans were better than that.

Dont talk like a dictator now, Trump is just being more "practical" when he speak about banning entrance to all muslims, since now we only saw talking and squabbles on how to fix the immigration problem and some parts of the muslim world "too belligerent" to be talked to.

And just being explained to you, Hillary is just as bad as Trump, equally racist, equally greedy and power hungry, equally liar, equally spitting nonsense when she talk, with a bit tad difference that Hillary want to wipe out Iran by force, and keep carryng on the confrontation with Russia, that not only harm US themselves and the Europeans, but make the unknown China even stronger.

US politics is a very grubby, underhanded business. It's as good as ingrained in the system. None of that stuff you have listed comes even remotely close to being as vile as calling for a "ban on all Muslims entering the United States", mocking disabled people or degrading women. Openly preaching hate and racial division and trying to stoke up division in society is proper Nazi level shit.

Did you forget when Hillary degraded all the women that accused Bill of sexual assault?

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

Did you forget when Hillary degraded all the women that accused Bill of sexual assault?

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

Funny how NOW she is making the feminist agenda one of her war cries, just to win this election.

Like that unbelievable bullshit " if you dont vote Hillary you are not a woman".

I feel the same way about Hillary Clinton too. I'm sure you've forgotten all about her subtly racist campaign against Obama in 08 and when she called inner city teens "super predators" who needed to be "brought to heel" in the 90s. Like Trump, she questioned Obama's religion and nationality while running against him, even circulating a picture of him in african clothes.

There's also these fun comments:

You f*cking Jew bastard.” – Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray.

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station,” she said at a 2004 fundraiser.

There are a few other ones here: http://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore

But that's Democrats attacking Jews.. which is completely acceptable to them. Democrats only give a shit about Jews when it comes time for voting.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that impressed by anyone who really liked Hilary either. BUT, as I've said, positively supporting someone quite as overtly vile, racist and hateful as Trump is just unfathomable to me.

There is a huge difference between saying grubby shit and literally shouting that grubby racist shit at the top of your voice, as the foundation of your campaign, to whoops from your supporters and to rally and breed hate deliberately amongst the masses. That's proper dictator, Nazi level stuff as I said before.

As for me sounding like a dicator for hoping my site isn't full of Trump supporters... Not sure you understand what a dictator is. I'm not telling anyone what to do or saying people have to behave a certain way. I'm saying I find it depressing that anyone supports Trump and extra depressing if the site I've created is populated by his supporters.

I'm relatively engaged in politics over here and offered up these two candidates, if neither of them are worthy of support, I'd much rather protest against the system and vote for neither of them than try and justify why one is less disgusting than the other and think that's justification for voting one way or the other.

p.s. I have no doubt that Trump would have zero problem engaging in absolutely any of the grubby corruption Hilary has been involved with in the past.

• Upvote 2

Are you even reading any of this? What the fuck difference is there between what Trump has said and Hillary calling a jew a fucking jew bastard? She called black serial offenders super predators and told them they had to heel. She made fun of Indians running gas stations. The WHITE mayor of NYC joked that his endorsement of Hillary was late because he was "on CP time", CP stands for COLORED PEOPLE. She didn't bat an eye. So Trump's comments are vile, racist and hateful.. hers ,not so much?

I could say are you even reading this?

"There is a huge difference between saying grubby shit and literally shouting that grubby racist shit at the top of your voice, as the foundation of your campaign, to whoops from your supporters and to rally and breed hate deliberately amongst the masses. That's proper dictator, Nazi level stuff as I said before."

She's disgusting. If you think she's dusgusting, don't vote for her. That shouldn't mean anyone should want to vote for Trump.

• Upvote 1

Nope, voting for Gary Johnson.

I fail to see the difference in racism, maybe you see the difference but I sure as hell don't. I don't care if you are at the roof top screaming it or in the back room calling someone a fucking jew, or finding it funny to be on colored people time or we gotta get them blackies to heel. It's all wrong, it's all not acceptable, I'm not going to sit here and say Hillary isn't as vile as Trump because she only says her racist things with a few people around or in other certain situations with certain members of the press around but it's not on a campaign stop so hey, it's not as bad.

Mike, the difference is that Trump, in his naivete, speak his mind in public speeches, and if he have to say what he think and what he would do, he shoot it out, be it either with some racism (i still think he is not racist, as businessmen have no sense of nationality ethnicity and race other than doing business with whoever produce more money) or with some redneck folklore around him, but at least he is emptying himself, he is not lyng, he is shouting out everything, he is talking like a fed up american and thats why he have wide support, theres also lots of Americans that want to mind theyr own business and dont seek confrontation with Russia or another war in Iran for " freedom and democracy" (or so i hope) , and thats exactly what Trump will try to avoid to do.

Another problem of Trump, is that he is not a good talker, but he maybe a good dealer, honestly i dont care what he will do with home policies, but i am just looking the foreign relations aspect of him, and he is way better than Hillary,he want to end this retarded "cold war 2.0" with Russia, he want to strike a definitive deal with Iran, tackle more aggressively the terrorists and the rotten part of the muslim world (i hope he will finally tell the Saudis to fuck off), he want to deal with China in the proper manner.

All of this will not only make America better but also Europe, and thats why i care if Trump win.

As for me sounding like a dicator for hoping my site isn't full of Trump supporters... Not sure you understand what a dictator is. I'm not telling anyone what to do or saying people have to behave a certain way. I'm saying I find it depressing that anyone supports Trump and extra depressing if the site I've created is populated by his supporters.

Alright maybe i overdosed it, not at all a dictator sorry, but you are kinda scaring the Trump supporters, i mean, the owner of this site and game say something like that, it is intimidating, yeah thats the correct word. (i know you dont want to intimidate anybody )

Nope, voting for Gary Johnson.

I fail to see the difference in racism, maybe you see the difference but I sure as hell don't. I don't care if you are at the roof top screaming it or in the back room calling someone a fucking jew, or finding it funny to be on colored people time or we gotta get them blackies to heel. It's all wrong, it's all not acceptable, I'm not going to sit here and say Hillary isn't as vile as Trump because she only says her racist things with a few people around or in other certain situations with certain members of the press around but it's not on a campaign stop so hey, it's not as bad.

The concept of racism is disgusting whether it's in private or in public. But if you are preaching racism, that's clearly, clearly worse to me. To make it the foundation of a campaign is clearly worse to me.

You don't make more people racist by being a racist in private. You probably make some people more racist or more comfortable with their existing racism if you make public racist comments (Hilary). If you PREACH racism, you definitely make people more racist and you definitely make people think it's more OK to be racist. That's an enormous difference to me. To me that's the difference between an irritating racist grandad and a Nazi.

A vote for Trump is a vote for vocal, overt, unapologetic race hate as far as I'm concerned.

And in terms of my responsibility as the owner of the site and whether something I say is important or not... Honestly, I take any sort of vague position of influence that being a site owner holds very seriously. If I could stop 100 people, or even 10 people voting for Trump, that would great.

There's a line in Mass Destruction by Faithless. "Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction". Not saying something and not standing up to someone like Donald Trump is a bad thing. Not caring what other people do or say is a bad thing. Just letting people act like that is a bad thing.

I watched a Joe Rogan podcast not long ago where one of his guests pulled him up for passing on misinformation and misleading people as to his opinions. Rogan basically said he doesn't care whether he is in a position of influence and that's not what he does it for and not why people listen to him. I think that's wrong. I think if you are in a position to influence people's opinions, to not give a shit about that and to not take it seriously is flat out depressing.

• Upvote 1

Trump is not racist comeon, he is hating on bad muslems, for a reason, plus Islam/muslims/terrorists dont equal racism, this is not racism, he dont hate arabs, on the other hand i already see Hillary going in bed with the Saud family!!! the filthy bastards that did the 9/11!

Mike, as an european you should really cheer for Trump, he is the best candidate for us europeans!

• Downvote 2

The concept of racism is disgusting whether it's in private or in public. But if you are preaching racism, that's clearly, clearly worse to me. To make it the foundation of a campaign is clearly worse to me.

You don't make more people racist by being a racist in private. You probably make some people more racist or more comfortable with their existing racism if you make public racist comments (Hilary). If you PREACH racism, you definitely make people more racist and you definitely make people think it's more OK to be racist. That's an enormous difference to me. To me that's the difference between an irritating racist grandad and a Nazi.

A vote for Trump is a vote for vocal, overt, unapologetic race hate as far as I'm concerned.

And in terms of my responsibility as the owner of the site and whether something I say is important or not... Honestly, I take any sort of vague position of influence that being a site owner holds very seriously. If I could stop 100 people, or even 10 people voting for Trump, that would great.

There's a line in Mass Destruction by Faithless. "Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction". Not saying something and not standing up to someone like Donald Trump is a bad thing. Not caring what other people do or say is a bad thing. Just letting people act like that is a bad thing.

I watched a Joe Rogan podcast not long ago where one of his guests pulled him up for passing on misinformation and misleading people as to his opinions. Rogan basically said he doesn't care whether he is in a position of influence and that's not what he does it for and not why people listen to him. I think that's wrong. I think if you are in a position to influence people's opinions, to not give a shit about that and to not take it seriously is flat out depressing.

So your idea of influencing people is to call them a racist bigot if they support someone you dont like? You got a lot to learn about how to sway someone with an opposing viewpoint if thats your go to method of persuasion. Usually minds close when the first insult comes out.

Sadly, its the big media here that is trying to make this election turn on a race/social issue. Other then a small but very vocal cadre of leftist groups (BLM, SJW types) no one is really paying attention to this. If anything, I think it will actually help Trump if this is the narrative that is pushed. After the terrorist attacks on police, he has already shifted a bit towards describing himself as the "law and order" candidate. I think thats a bit of a joke, but it will go over well with non-politicized voters who are shocked and horrified by the police sniper shootings. Violence at the conventions will also aid Trump. A few weeks ago I thought he had no chance in hell at winning, now I think he's closing the gap.

Well, that Dallas shooting really helped Trump to get some camp followers, and the Nice attack too, somehow, it help with the anti-bad-muslims narrative, Trump is the best option to finally end terrorism, and im not talking about a big ass barrier in the frontier, or some weak ass drones exploding some random muslim farmers, i am talking about cutting the giant snake head, and Trump is the man that will do it, certainly not Hillary, which will be just another Saudi family pronstitute, still, Hillary have the whole rotten american system behind her, Trump have mostly the support of fed up americans and a couple of friends in business, it will be another 51% victory either for Trump or Hillary.

Trump is not racist comeon, he is hating on bad muslems, for a reason, plus Islam/muslims/terrorists dont equal racism, this is not racism, he dont hate arabs, on the other hand i already see Hillary going in bed with the Saud family!!! the filthy bastards that did the 9/11!

Mike, as an european you should really cheer for Trump, he is the best candidate for us europeans!

Are you serious? His exact words were that he calls on a BAN on all muslims entering the USA.

Hillary is just as vile and disgusting as Donald Trump.

1). Obvious cheater is obvious. Bill obviously cheated multiple times, she stood by him... why? Power, and money, and power, it was politically efficient to stay with the ass clown.

2) For her senate run she hand picked an incredibly rich part of New York to live in while claiming to be for the poor people (this is a recurring theme with her), she was not from there, had no ties, nothing. She was born in IL, went to college at a very wealthy college in Mass and Yale then moved to Arkansas.

3) She supported the Iraq war in 2002 and the supplemental war funding package in 03 while voting down tax cuts which actually helped poor people (in 2001 a new 10% tax bracket was created along with lowering taxes 3% across the board).

4) Wall Street bailout, she voted for it, Patriot Act, she voted to continue it, capitol punishment... she is for it too.

5) Wall Street is balls deep in her, her PAC's have reaped in millions upon millions of donations from big business.

6) Outrageous speaking fees... her and Bill have raked in 153 MILLION from 2001 to 2015. Who can afford to pay these? Big corporations.

7) When asked about the NSA reigning in that Obama was supposed to do (but never did)... she dodged.

8) Cronyism of course comes with the package, a close friend of the Clinton just happened to get a contract to provide cell service at US taxpayers expense to Haiti brokered through... The Clinton Foundation. This was in 2011, and the deal was done through the State Department, and who was the Secretary of State? And it just so happens.. a Hillary Clinton aide ran the program, for the State Department. So you would think subscribers would get reduced price or free service.. oh no, not only did Digicel get money to provide the service and cell phones... Haitians have to pay, which of course means all the evil profits that Democrats hate with a passion are reaped by Digicel. And shocker of shocker, the owner of Digicel, Obrien gave significant amount of money to.... The Clinton Foundation. How quaint.

9) Corrupt Democrat political machine was all for her, this primary was long decided.. while the Democrats fight against voter ID and claim that every vote should count they have no issue riddling their primary system with a couple of thousand of super delegates who can en masse override what the people want. Bernie had no chance, the SD's came out for Hillary well before any real vote had been cast.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, do your own research. She is a war loving, Wall St giant, cronyistic bitch who's mouth claims to be for the little people while wearing 12000 dollar blouses (24% of the average American income with one piece of clothing). Her entire life has been brokering deals and staying in shitty situations for the sake of power. While Democrats tout the evilness of corporations she runs to them for campaign funding, personal income and donations to the "charity." If an R was doing this they would be getting flamed by the libtards every which way.. but because she is a "D", she gets a pass from the Democrats who will explain away anything as long as the proper letter is to the right of the name.

That's very interesting i see you put a lot of stuff about Hillary political choices over the years

what about trump? what has he did up to this point in his ? how did he do in his senate seat ? O thats right nothing because he has zero government experience

call them both vile and disgusting if you want to

but only one of them has government experience

as a matter of fact Hillary will be the first president who wont need on the job training

Well, that Dallas shooting really helped Trump to get some camp followers, and the Nice attack too, somehow, it help with the anti-bad-muslims narrative, Trump is the best option to finally end terrorism, and im not talking about a big ass barrier in the frontier, or some weak ass drones exploding some random muslim farmers, i am talking about cutting the giant snake head, and Trump is the man that will do it, certainly not Hillary, which will be just another Saudi family pronstitute, still, Hillary have the whole rotten american system behind her, Trump have mostly the support of fed up americans and a couple of friends in business, it will be another 51% victory either for Trump or Hillary.

I hate to say it but you are wrong Trump would be the worst thing to ever happen to the usa

So your idea of influencing people is to call them a racist bigot if they support someone you dont like? You got a lot to learn about how to sway someone with an opposing viewpoint if thats your go to method of persuasion. Usually minds close when the first insult comes out.

Never said that once. The closest thing I said to that was "I can't understand how anyone who isn't a racist biggot would vote for him". And I can't. So anyone who isn't a racist who would vote for him, as I'm sure there are many, I would be fascinated to know how you can possibly vote for such a disgusting, openly racist man.

Anyway, it was not my intention to wade in here and tell people who support Donald Trump to go and vote for someone else. I'm not sure that someone who's decided they're voting for trump would change their mind based on a persuasive argument. I guess the reason I ended up being so vocal was the inaction is an action thing... I'm just frankly not OK with sitting by and watching this hate monger in action and I want to make that very clear.

Sadly, its the big media here that is trying to make this election turn on a race/social issue. Other then a small but very vocal cadre of leftist groups (BLM, SJW types) no one is really paying attention to this. If anything, I think it will actually help Trump if this is the narrative that is pushed. After the terrorist attacks on police, he has already shifted a bit towards describing himself as the "law and order" candidate. I think thats a bit of a joke, but it will go over well with non-politicized voters who are shocked and horrified by the police sniper shootings. Violence at the conventions will also aid Trump. A few weeks ago I thought he had no chance in hell at winning, now I think he's closing the gap.

Everything's always the media's fault. Before the Brexit vote here, the leave campaigners said over and over that it would cause damage to the pound. The leavers said that was scaremongering. We left. The pound crashed to 1970s levels. The leavers blamed the media for causing the crash because of their "negativity". They're already blaming the potential recession on the media and negativity, even though that's what all the economists said would happen if we left. Yes, the media does often dictate the agenda but Donald Trump made this campaign about race, about fear and about division. He'll keep doing that for the whole process.

• Upvote 1

Are you serious? His exact words were that he calls on a BAN on all muslims entering the USA.

But thats not racism....religion doesnt have anything to do with race, plus islamic terrorism exist because of muslims, because of stupid religion, by doing this he is ALSO not allowing anymore potential terrorists in his country, look the two sides of the coin not only one, you know better than me that it is impossible to stop terorism just by controlling and filtering the border, the most viable solution and the first step to the right direction is to stop the muslim immigration until they find a proper solution, like neutralize a criminal government like the one of Saudi royals and all theyr network of wahabism, including Qatar, UAE and all those imam on PAY WAGE to preach intolerance.

Now be real, what would be the first and most easier step to temporarily stop more terrorists from ruining your country?

I hate to say it but you are wrong Trump would be the worst thing to ever happen to the usa

You might be right (i am not 100% sure still) but i am more interested in the foreign relations with Europe Russia China and those small but belligerent nations like Iran , Trump is more practical and pragmatic according to his speeches , compared to that war nutter of Hillary, i wonder how much Raytheon and Lockheed are going to pay her.

but only one of them has government experience

Thats not necesarrily a PLUS for Hillary Clinton, her being already in the system, she know better how to steal even more money, commit frauds, lie and bribe people than Trump.... if you mean that by EXPERIENCE...you are 100% right...experience in committing frauds and fooling people, she is even more power hungry and greedy than Bill, but unlike Bill she is smart, thats even worse, sigh Machiavelli would be proud of her.

She is the real life version of Cruella de Vil.