Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

Bill Weld on wasted votes: "Sure, go ahead and waste your vote on Trump or Clinton."...Penn Jillette on wasted votes: "F*ck you"

• Upvote 1

WikiLeaks Leaked Email: Hillary Supplied Cash, Weapons & Tanks to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Ship Weapons for Terror

"A confidential intelligence email obtained by True Pundit provides proof that President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton created a secret and illegal alliance between the United States and a faction of the Al-Qaeda terrorist organization to ultimately assassinate Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi and distribute weapons to Middle Eastern terror groups, intelligence sources confirm.

The March 2011 email, sent to Clinton’s private email server from intelligence consultant and long-time confidant Sidney Blumenthal, provides devastating overt and covert revelations of how the United States, under Clinton’s Dept. of State, secretly violated a number of domestic and international laws by colluding with foreign governments and the terrorist organization and its leaders to conduct rogue foreign policy. The information in the email, coupled with corroboration and background from intelligence sources, highlight egregious political and legally questionable abuses including:

*Clinton directly aligned and allied with Al-Qaeda and its fanatics to overthrow, assassinate Gaddafi.

*Clinton directly armed and commissioned known terrorists and sworn foes with weapons in Libya, a direct violation of UN Security Council resolution 1973, which called for a complete arms embargo on Libya.

*Clinton and Obama together financed Al-Qaeda to overthrow Libyan government and stockpile weapons, including tanks and heavy artillery, which were ultimately shipped from Libya to terror factions in Syria and elsewhere.

*According to intelligence sources, many of the weapons supplied to Al-Qaeda factions were believed to have be used against Americans in the Sept. 11 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979.

But the United States didn’t act alone. Using the public guise of humanitarian intervention in Libya to prevent a massacre by the Gaddafi regime, Britain, France and Egypt acted with the U.S. to train and arm Al-Qaeda to assassinate Gaddafi and stockpile weapons to eventually ship to Syrian. Also, the United Nations and several key NATO countries, including the U.S., also assisted this rebel regime with air strikes. Gaddafi was eventually assassinated on Oct. 20, 2011 at the hands of the Libyan rebels, less than six months after Blumenthal’s email."

I'll take an orange buffoon over a treasonous neo-con criminal any day of the week. This is proof that she lied to Congress when she said that arms were not funneled to al qaeda, ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I genuinely think that Trump has played a lot of people here. Obviously he has the old fashioned rednecks riled up; and being from Britain, it's shocking to see the rampant racism in both our countries.

However, I don't truly believe Trump will run America how he says he will. He's not gonna build a wall. He's not gonna banish Muslims from the USA.

He is saying this stuff both to target a group that never cares about the election; and also to get much more media attention than anybody else in the race.

On that basis; anyone's better than Clinton; Trump won't leave his email unencrypted letting other countries potentially spy on top secret government operations. He also will not (I don't think) use private investigators to hunt down and intimidate people who know something about him that he doesn't want others to know.

I genuinely think that Trump has played a lot of people here. Obviously he has the old fashioned rednecks riled up; and being from Britain, it's shocking to see the rampant racism in both our countries.

However, I don't truly believe Trump will run America how he says he will. He's not gonna build a wall. He's not gonna banish Muslims from the USA.

He is saying this stuff both to target a group that never cares about the election; and also to get much more media attention than anybody else in the race.

On that basis; anyone's better than Clinton; Trump won't leave his email unencrypted letting other countries potentially spy on top secret government operations. He also will not (I don't think) use private investigators to hunt down and intimidate people who know something about him that he doesn't want others to know.

Dude I hear you. Those inner city Blacks hate us Crackers so much. It is a terrible thing. Its good to hear you speak about racism just after using a derogatory term like redneck.

Trump would be president if elected, not a King. We got rid of those long ago. He can't build a wall, he can't banish Muslims, he can't do nor can any presidential candidate do what they promise to do most of the time. That is not how our system works.

Trump would use the provided emaill server and not one in his basement is what you mean, for the purpose of going unseen on controversial issues rather than being transparent.

Are they saying he will hire investigators to hunt people down? I'm not a Trump supporter nor a Clinton supporter so i must have missed that one.

• Upvote 1

Dude I hear you. Those inner city Blacks hate us Crackers so much. It is a terrible thing. Its good to hear you speak about racism just after using a derogatory term like redneck.

Trump would be president if elected, not a King. We got rid of those long ago. He can't build a wall, he can't banish Muslims, he can't do nor can any presidential candidate do what they promise to do most of the time. That is not how our system works

Trump would use the provided emaill server and not one in his basement is what you mean, for the purpose of going unseen on controversial issues rather than being transparent.

Are they saying he will hire investigators to hunt people down? I'm not a Trump supporter nor a Clinton supporter so i must have missed that one.

Quite a few people in this thread really don't seem to understand that. Especially when I have seen words like ruler and king thrown around, just shows they don't know as much about as our government as they like to pretend. The president may be the strongest single person in the country but in no way does he rule the country, not without an overwhelming amount of influence in congress at least. FDR was the closest the country has ever gotten to a dictator and he still failed in his famous bids to control congress. The president can't do shit by himself other than his executive powers(which are stronger than ever so there is that to their credit) but Trump building a wall, or banning muslims and bringing jobs back to America... None of those things are likely to happen.

Trump can do none of those things on his own, he needs congress for that and to get those king of bills passed he would need an IMMENSE support there. Good luck having the Democrats support his bills and half the republicans hate him already. Even he tried what he said I believe most of those plans would die in congress or like usual it will be passed back and forth until it looks nothing like the original plan. You can kiss any war against outsourcing out the window for that. Republicans have repeatedly shot down any bill targeting outsourcing and that's his base. He would need to collaborate with the liberals for that and pull a decent amount of support from the GOP. Banning muslims will never make it through congress in any form and a bill for building a wall will be poked and prodded for years. I mean fuck, the wall thing has been talked about since the Bush era.

With it comes to the executive powers of the president, that is where Clinton is "scarier" I guess some would say. With the power to command the armed forces she is the one who has expressed to desire to continue shit and start different shit overseas.

Fantastic yet frightening article:
Obama, Clinton and a permanent state of war: The never-ending bloodshed that no one wants to talk about

Back on election night 2008 I was outside the Rutgers dorms in New Brunswick, New Jersey when Barack Obama was declared the winner. Thousands of college students poured out of their dorms and onto the streets in a spontaneous celebration of the victory of “hope and change.”

Their joy and exuberance was contagious. On that night even the cops embraced them.

I often wonder where those millennials are today? How many are unemployed, have put off plans to get married, are stuck in low paying jobs, or are still living with their parents stuck on the treadmill that is their student debt.

Eight years later, the candidate that ran on “hope and change” has provided perfect continuity with the war on terror that was started by his Republican predecessor, except the civilian casualty list is much longer and the theater of the war much wider.

Even as alienated American combat soldiers come back, suffering from post-traumatic stress from the war without end, and murder our policemen, we ignore the connections between the chaos we promote abroad and the blowback we experience here at home.

We are always the victim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did write a lenghty comment then figured fuck it why bother people do not like facts. Instead I will just write we nearly ended up with Boris Johnson as our leader....kinda like if Trump fucked a hamster and sent it to a private school.

Not to derail the thread but Daniel Hannan needs to come to the USA senate or house and shape them up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBXs

Rich people suck he said, they have too much excess he said, why does anyone need so much money he said....

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2016/08/08/bernie-sanders-buys-a-summer-home-in-north-hero

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is the proud new owner of a summer home in the Champlain Islands, Seven Days has confirmed.

The Burlington resident last week plopped down nearly $600,000 on a lakefront camp in North Hero.

• Downvote 1

I'm not going to read all 17 pages, but what I will do is vote for neither.

Trumps not in it to win it and he's a Clinton backing fraud that way too many morons have fell for his BS. I like how he says one thing one day and changes it the next but EVERY Trump Sheeple will still defend his undefendable ass.

As for Clinton. She is the biggest POS and is nothing more than a money grabbing bitch that sold her soul straight out of birth that has the blood of many good Americans on her hands, just like her punk ass rape loving husband. She's a Communist in the worst sense and that is not what America is. If you love Communism and you call yourself an American....Get The Fuck OUT.

Other than that I have no opinion, any questions?

• Upvote 1

Yes, in which school you went(if you went at all, or just a self taught internaut inside a cave), to call Clinton a communist and what is your degree of education, thanks in advance.

I'll excuse your ignorance because you only see our politics from controlled media. Sometimes you gotta turn off the TV and actually do your own research.

Don't be fed like a sheeple.

As far as education, I'd say my level is well above yours as you prove every time you attempt to hide your ignorance in the forum.

But honestly education has nothing to do with common sense, which you know nothing about.

That's ok though, we shall not blame you for things not in your control. That must of been one hell of a fall when your mum dropped you on your head, bet it still hurts.

Take an aspirin

k, can you answer my question now?

Graduated from the skool of hard knocks, something you wouldn't understand.

One thing for sure is we didn't have a Bestiality class like you graduated with honors from.

Next question?

• Downvote 1

Communism may just the most misunderstood term ever when people are talking politics. Usually it's only Stalinism they think they are talking about, not communism as a whole. Clinton is anything but a communist tho she is a million other things like a bitch, cbomb, liar, corrupt, two-faced etc etc. It's a silly notion especially since both the liberals and conservatives and the rest of the Dems or Rebs are all capitalism at heart. Communism in it's original form actually had some good ideology to go along with it. Of course it all sounded good on writing but as seen with our history the attempted execution of actually reaching a true communist society has been drastic.

Tho I always found it funny how much the word has become synonymous with evil when capitalism gets a complete pass despite it's flaws. The 1% keeps getting richer while the rest of us fight and claw to make enough money to support our families comfortably. You can call it freedom and it is, because the corporations are free to do whatever they want and while freedom is nice in then since, it also allows them to destroy small business, outsource as many jobs as they can to save money and then because they control the job market and people need jobs they can pay as little as they possible can while doing whatever they can to avoid passing health insurance. Countless big companies in America adopted a new part-time job policy to counter health insurance by insuring their employees don't work enough hours to qualify. Hell, if they raise minimum wage in our country to $15/hour (which it damn well should, the cost of living has increased therefore so should minimum wage) then companies are just going to start laying off employees left and right. For mid-level and small businesses they will do this just to stay alive and stay in business because of their bigger competitors. The large corporations will do it because they want to make 5 billion a year not 4.

Gotta love the world we live in.

Communism ended as soon Lenin died, from then onward it was a form of tight spread control at all costs by Stalin, he used the wrong doctrine to spread communism, to exists you need to spread it to the whole world, thats what both of them wanted, but Stalin used the wrong doctrine to spread it (spread it by force, which is an antithesis of communism), then when Stalin was assassinated, Soviet Union under Kruschev onward was some sort of a slowly dyng experiment or monster, with too many holes to fill both in its economy and bureocracy.

On paper it is a good form in which you can build a state, possibly the best political-economical-social form of ruling, but in order to work and exists, it have to be enforced on the whole world, which is kinda impossible to do.