UFC 200 Cormier vs Jones 2 Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

I had it 50-45 Aldo. But I didnt have the best stream, I doubt that I missed enough to change my mind though.

Really? I thought Frankie won the first, and the second and third were close but I gave Aldo the second and Frankie the third. Four and five were all Aldo though. Aldo just wasn't active enough in those first three for him to run away with it.

I had it 49-46 Aldo. The first round was close but it felt like Frankie did more. Every other round Aldo was owning Frankie.

When I think back on the fight I just see Aldo backing up for 95% of it and landing one or two hard counters but Frankie would always land a few of his own in response, Aldo wasn't active enough for me to say he owned Frankie though at least not in the first 3 rounds. I'll definitely have to watch it again though.

Frankie rarely landed, he would hit air and aldo counter with a few of his own. Aldo ran all the time, but he outstriked Frankie and did more damage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahahaha Anderson Silva almost ending Daniel Cormier in the third round!!! that body kick almost sent him to a gas chamber.

Daniel Cormier is pathetic, he didnt looked like he overpowered Silva that much, he looked sloppy on the standup strikes, almost feeling like Silva was 20 years old again.

Pathetic, he would have been destroyed by Jones.

I love all the WWE promotion, it's hilarious. I guess we know what the deal was.

Ahahaha Anderson Silva almost ending Daniel Cormier in the third round!!! that body kick almost sent him to a gas chamber.

Daniel Cormier is pathetic, he didnt looked like he overpowered Silva that much, he looked sloppy on the standup strikes, almost feeling like Silva was 20 years old again.

He looked pretty bad but I'm guessing the change of opponent, and being emotionally drained had a lot to do with it. Jones would win if he can ever get off the juice and get back. Cormier might be retired by then lol.

• Upvote 1

Love how your talking about Anderson as if he is some bum from off the street. Fight went the way I expect for so many reasons. Anderson fought to survive (couldn't expect much more on 2 days notice) and DC dominated the fight about as much as you can against a totally defensive fighter.

Spider is the best ever so don't know why anyone is surprised that he went the 15 min and for any fighter who is actually paying attention, DC clearly can not handle kicks to the body. Twice now he has been clearly hurt by them (Bones and Anderson).

Love how your talking about Anderson as if he is some bum from off the street. Fight went the way I expect for so many reasons. Anderson fought to survive (couldn't expect much more on 2 days notice) and DC dominated the fight about as much as you can against a totally defensive fighter.

Spider is the best ever so don't know why anyone is surprised that he went the 15 min and for any fighter who is actually paying attention, DC clearly can not handle kicks to the body. Twice now he has been clearly hurt by them (Bones and Anderson).

2 days notice and out of shape, he had a surgery in May and didnt had a camp, Cormier is a massive 205lbs division guy that can also overpower some fighters in the 265 lbs division.

Nope, Anderson Silva is not even half of what he was at his peak, Cormier is actually at his peak and will go down from now on.

Sure the fight went as expected....

...said no one ever.

Silva made DC look like a fool in standup, that body kick definetly hurt, Cormier was training for the biggest fight in his career and all he could do about an underweight opponent with no training is lay and pray? That's a clow not a champion, all he can do well is cry. Hunt vs lesnar come on, everyone was waiting for a fight and it was absolute garbage like most of the fights on this card.

Silva made DC look like a fool in standup, that body kick definetly hurt, Cormier was training for the biggest fight in his career and all he could do about an underweight opponent with no training is lay and pray? That's a clow not a champion, all he can do well is cry. Hunt vs lesnar come on, everyone was waiting for a fight and it was absolute garbage like most of the fights on this card.

Exactly, Cormier trained to kill Jon Jones for fuck sake, all he did was a boring decision with Silva that didnt trained for anybody and also had a surgery and he his half of what he was when he was the greatest.

Sure as hell i didnt expected a boring decision.

And damnit, i didnt expected either Brock Lesnar to rape Mark Hunt like a massive angry albino gorilla!!

Aahhah you know what, the most entertaining fight of UFC 200 was seeing Sage Northcutt showing big heart, suvive the arm submission and win the fight, what a boring event though, i am not even going to watch Tate Nunes, i dont even care anymore so boring.

Hunt vs lesnar come on, everyone was waiting for a fight and it was absolute garbage like most of the fights on this card.

I agree. Has to be one of the worst UFC events I have ever seen especially with all the names on it.

Well Hunt/Lesnar went like I expected it. Hunt was the ideal opponent for Brock. Top 10 guy with good kickboxing and tremendous power but very short and poor wrestling/grappling. Lesnar had his moment and should go back to WWE for good now, taller more talented HW's will beat him easily.

I didnt mean that, i expected Hunt to be more aggressive and at least land more punches in the standup, he amost looked like he fought scared or didnt care at all to seriously win, " im just here for the money im 40yo who care". ofcurse Hunt didnt had this in his mind but it looked like that, Lesnar have the best ground n pound in history of UFC so well if you go down bye bye.

The people that were booing Cormier are clearly not true MMA fans. I understand a few of them were probably for the gameplay against Silva, but you know a majority of them are Jon Jones "fans".

• Upvote 2

When the Lesnar / Hunt fight was made I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying it's a terrible match-up for Brock to face one of the hardest punchers because he can't take a punch etc. I was impressed by him personally.

But overall disappointing. Three days of waking up at 6:30am. Watched all 36 fights thinking, "man I can't wait for 202".

When the Lesnar / Hunt fight was made I'm pretty sure a lot of people were saying it's a terrible match-up for Brock to face one of the hardest punchers because he can't take a punch etc. I was impressed by him personally.

But overall disappointing. Three days of waking up at 6:30am. Watched all 36 fights thinking, "man I can't wait for 202".

So true man, i stayed awake all day...my head hurts and i still have a lot of things to do and a beach volley tournament in a couple of hours, i think im going to die out there....all for an overhyped card, everything except Sage Northcut surviving the match was boring. :/