Rio is dead.

tnbk1100

The city of Rio de Janierno is utterly dead. There are only 2 active orgs in the entire city and one of them is super heavyweights only. the other doesn't have a 135 or 145lb division. My dumbass didn't scout the orgs before I made my fighter. There is cash to be made there and a huge opening in the market. If any of you VIP guys wanted to make a killing all you'd have to do is open an ID restricted org in Rio for lighter weights.

The city of Rio de Janierno is utterly dead. There are only 2 active orgs in the entire city and one of them is super heavyweights only. the other doesn't have a 135 or 145lb division. My dumbass didn't scout the orgs before I made my fighter. There is cash to be made there and a huge opening in the market. If any of you VIP guys wanted to make a killing all you'd have to do is open an ID restricted org in Rio for lighter weights.

Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2016-06-20 04:55:03

Joined (y/m/d):

2014-04-10 05:23:15 Username: tnbk1100

Historic 3-0-0 (0 NCs)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2016-06-20 04:55:03

Joined (y/m/d):

2014-04-10 05:23:15 Username: tnbk1100

Historic 3-0-0 (0 NCs)

And? Is my point not valid? I lost my last account and couldn't recover it. I was the writer for the Wolf Palace Rio/London back in the day. Stepped away from the game because life got in the way. Tried to get back with this new account in 2014 but my housing situation has been messed up.

Caged Combat Rio gives pretty good starter contracts, though. And I have I guy in the open weight org too; he gets some interesting match-ups.

I'm not bagging on that org in any way, let me make that very clear but It's going to be a very rough road for my fighter who is 145lb and a clinch fighter. It's not going to end well for him in that org.

Caged Combat Rio is a good organisation. Rocky Marciano does a great job. But it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Managers take their fighters out of Rio organisation because they hear that Rio is dead. As a result of this; Rio stays dead. I hope CCR continues to build itself up though. Great organisation if you are a new manager with new fighters