Bosse vs O'connel

bjornmma1

Wow, just wow! What a slugfest and amazing show of respect by both warriors.

This fight is a must see for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

It's wild, it's crazy and it's fucking brilliant.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/cms/media/image/db/17/83/7b/b430/492c/b6b2/048aef3a2055/crop_exact_541164558.jpg?h=310&w=527&q=70&crop_x=center&crop_y=top

• Upvote 1

That was nuts and I actually scored it a draw. R1 10-9 OC R2 10-8 Bosse R3 10-9 OC. I don't think Bosse won but nevermind cuz it's a good slugfest.

I had it 29-28 for Bosse. The first round was for OC, round 1 clearly for Bosse and round 3 was close but still his round in my opinion. Was one of the most fun mma fights that I have seen since some time for sure!

I had it as a SD with OConnel winning the first round (I actually fought Bosse was done) and Bosse winning the second two.

I had it 29-28 for Bosse. The first round was for OC, round 1 clearly for Bosse and round 3 was close but still his round in my opinion. Was one of the most fun mma fights that I have seen since some time for sure!

I had round 3 for OC is because he buckled Bosse with his left hook multiple times. And I think OC landed more shots too.

I had it as a SD with OConnel winning the first round (I actually fought Bosse was done) and Bosse winning the second two.

You know a judge cant award a split decision right?

I had round 3 for OC is because he buckled Bosse with his left hook multiple times. And I think OC landed more shots too.

Same here.

You know a judge cant award a split decision right?

Same here.

I always think the same thing everytime someone says they have someone winning a Split Decision.