Cgamp is here

Got my first title. First two fighters undeafeted. I know my record is garbage. It's not going to stay that way. Now that i know the game a lil better im going on a rampage. Gym is on the rise. Takin LAFC to new heights. I could be feelin my self but fuck it i deserve to be right now.

• Upvote 1

not to burst your bubble, but it would mean more if your fighter didn't win the title in YOUR org vs a far worse opponent.

I became apart of org after or the day of the fight. I was working with fastlyne for a brief moment. I know i was smiling when i saw my opponent. I couldnt accept it fast enough. If you got a fighter you want him to whoop on bring him here to Los Angeles so you see what he about.

I became apart of org after or the day of the fight. I was working with fastlyne for a brief moment. I know i was smiling when i saw my opponent. I couldnt accept it fast enough. If you got a fighter you want him to whoop on bring him here to Los Angeles so you see what he about.

working on getting my release from current contract then ill be there to beat him.

(and honestly your opponent there was dumb for accepting that fight. was not even close to a fair fight)

• Upvote 1

Bro your fighter is by far the superior fighter in every aspect but ill still take you on

How? Your guy is by far better in MT and better at BJJ

• 4 weeks later...