You vs #1 P4P

aylib

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Karter Record : 0-3-0 (0)

Storman Norman : 1-7-0 (How he got to number one is beyond me but there hope for us all :graduated: .In my defense 4 of then were against the same shit fighter in a creation tournament or on the island with another bum .

Scott Davies 1-2-0 ( again how ????)

Ruphus Duphus 0-4-0 ( hats off to dhuphus .He kinda a boogie manager to me .but all the victories were well deserved )

G Wad : 1-4-0 (again how number one ??? .I pretty depressed about that record :yuck: )

Lance Templeton Record : 0-3-0 (totally smashed me every time with a beast fighter)

will staurt 0-1( he account not there but i still remember how he cancrush his way to the top and my in vain attempt to stop him )

Johnny Lee 2-3-0

Anti Kristus : 0-2-0

Nick Force : 2-0-0 ( the ultimate can cruiser anytime he comes up with a fight he has not hand pick he loses .Again how he at number 1?)

Igor Byhenikov 0-1-0

Marky Mark (1-1-0)

Mihail Montana 0-1-0

Lyoto Rua Julio 1-1-0

Michael Knight 0-2-0

Jorma Oltsu 0-2-0

Baby Face Nelson 1-0-0

Moyses Mattos : 0-1-0

Whymer Van Mastodon (0-1-0)

in total how depressing : 9-39 :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

These mangers how they ever got to number one is is beyond me(Storman Norman, G Wad ,Scott Davies will staurt and Nick Force) or bums and she should be ashamed of then self's for cheapening the number 1 spot )

That much be the worst record yet i going to get a can or two after going through all that .Did not realized ii fought so many umber 1 managers

• Downvote 3

These mangers how they ever got to number one is is beyond me(Storman Norman, G Wad ,Scott Davies will staurt and Nick Force) or bums and she should be ashamed of then self's for cheapening the number 1 spot )

That much be the worst record yet i going to get a can or two after going through all that .Did not realized ii fought so many umber 1 managers

G Wad's pretty good manager. I think Norman is pretty good too. Don't remember either one of them reaching #1 or who they fought to get there, but they're probably some of the handful (dozen) of top guys outside of Convicted.

Chris Karter Record : 0-3-0 (0)

Storman Norman : 1-7-0 (How he got to number one is beyond me but there hope for us all :graduated: .In my defense 4 of then were against the same shit fighter in a creation tournament or on the island with another bum .

Scott Davies 1-2-0 ( again how ????)

Ruphus Duphus 0-4-0 ( hats off to dhuphus .He kinda a boogie manager to me .but all the victories were well deserved )

G Wad : 1-4-0 (again how number one ??? .I pretty depressed about that record :yuck: )

Lance Templeton Record : 0-3-0 (totally smashed me every time with a beast fighter)

will staurt 0-1( he account not there but i still remember how he cancrush his way to the top and my in vain attempt to stop him )

Johnny Lee 2-3-0

Anti Kristus : 0-2-0

Nick Force : 2-0-0 ( the ultimate can cruiser anytime he comes up with a fight he has not hand pick he loses .Again how he at number 1?)

Igor Byhenikov 0-1-0

Marky Mark (1-1-0)

Mihail Montana 0-1-0

Lyoto Rua Julio 1-1-0

Michael Knight 0-2-0

Jorma Oltsu 0-2-0

Baby Face Nelson 1-0-0

Moyses Mattos : 0-1-0

Whymer Van Mastodon (0-1-0)

in total how depressing : 9-39 :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

Damn for someone that has barely broken the top 100 thats a lot of shit talk against former #1's of the game...I don't remember 1 or 2 of those guys but there are some good managers and good guys in that list of people you think should be ashamed of themselves.

• Upvote 1

G Wad's pretty good manager. I think Norman is pretty good too. Don't remember either one of them reaching #1 or who they fought to get there, but they're probably some of the handful (dozen) of top guys outside of Convicted.

Agreed I have to disagree with Mickey here. G wad is a good manager.

1-1 vs Bravo

1-2 vs Skull

2-1 vs. Michael Knight

1-2 vs Gwad

2-1 vs Chris Karter

0-2 vs Marky

2-0 vs Nick Force

3-1 vs. Moyses

1-0 vs Hans Schmidt

1-0 vs Bowser

1-1 vs shortfuse

0-1 vs edwardsfan

2-0 vs Scott Davies

0-1 vs. Lance

1-1 vs. Klatz

3-1 vs JLP

1-0 vs. Anti Kristus

22-15 so far, no fights yet vs. former or current p4p #1's a few coming up though.

Ugh let's see here. My record was pretty damn good at one point, not so much now...

1-3 vs Nick Force (fml)

0-2 vs Wolf (one was a test fight)

1-0 vs Bowser

0-2 vs Moyses Mattos

0-3 vs Arc the Coach (meh what can I say, dude knows how to fight 25 year old creations better than me)

2-1 vs Duphus

1-2 vs Barn Sackett

0-1 vs Marky Mark

1-1 vs Storman Norman

0-1 vs Whymer

0-2 vs Grady

1-1 vs Jorma

1-0 vs Anti Kristus

0-1 vs Klatz with 2 more on the way

1-5-1 vs Karter

3-0 vs Shortfuse

0-1 Clever Hans