EVOLUTION FIGHT CLUB(NEW YORK) looking for fighters of any kind

evo68

EVOLUTION FIGHT CLUB

we are a new org looking for fighters of any weight division

we also offer sponsors

if your feeling interested come give

Ryan Poole (111955) and Paul Evans (111650)

a pm in game and we will try our best to suit your needs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

EVOLUTION FIGHT CLUB

we are a new org looking for fighters of any weight division

we also offer sponsors

if your feeling interested come give

Ryan Poole (111955) and Paul Evans (111650)

a pm in game and we will try our best to suit your needs

is it no more fastlyne

No offense, but your own Org "About Us" says "EVO FIGHT CLUb is one of the EVO brands. EVO is the brand everyone will notice take over the tycoon"

EVO is already a brand that everyone noticed, and it was done by another who is still in operations and it just looks like you are attempting to ride their coattails, particularly when coupled with your dismissive attitude to what people have already said on the subject.

• Upvote 8

omg i just want to play this game i paid to play and all you get is grief whilst trying to progress if this causes problems well then when my vip runs out i will not be purchasing any more supposed to be a game not a jeremy kyle show

• Downvote 3

omg i just want to play this game i paid to play and all you get is grief whilst trying to progress if this causes problems well then when my vip runs out i will not be purchasing any more supposed to be a game not a jeremy kyle show

Fuck them they aint shit. If thats what you want your company go ahead. If i was you i would at least ask if you guys can be like a little brother company like how bushido has it. That way fighters of lower levels can compete for a title while building themselves up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Can't believe Jorma ducked a guy with pillow hands and no IQ with a guy who was ranked 13 at one point. Embarrassing.

Edit: This should probably be moved to the real Evolution smack talk thread if it still exists. O.O

• Upvote 2