Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

Ahh the joys of creations hopefully so learning isnt everything though.

probably not really with it starting quickly and all -- might be little out skilled but hopefully other hiddens are strong enough to make up difference -- seems like most fast learners end up with dud other hiddens at least with me they do -- but also i didnt pick fast learner so wasnt really expecting much

probably not really with it starting quickly and all -- might be little out skilled but hopefully other hiddens are strong enough to make up difference -- seems like most fast learners end up with dud other hiddens at least with me they do -- but also i didnt pick fast learner so wasnt really expecting much

My BJJ fighter Julio Galvao is a 6.3 learner with a granite chin and great confidence (lost around 5% morale after his loss).

Apart from that - I agree with you

Really so with 1 on 1 with a elite coach he didn't even go-- to -? .He stayed at -- Jesus that is slow .I though --to - was slow shows you what i know :blush:

My BJJ fighter Julio Galvao is a 6.3 learner with a granite chin and great confidence (lost around 5% morale after his loss).

Apart from that - I agree with you

uhhhhh i thought we wasnt allowed to test the fighters?

edited: never mind i noticed just someone you created not someone for the tourney --- yes for someone that you plan on probably keeping for long time yes you would probably want a fast learner but for a tourney set up like this i dont think a fast learner is a must have -- i think its very different setting up a fighter for quick tourney or for long career

I'm going to be offering contracts as soon as everyone in your team has let me know which fighter you're entering. So far the only full team is LOD so can everyone remind your alliance mates to message me your entries.

• Upvote 1