"Dissolution Fighting Championship (Vegas) - Official Smack Talk Thread".

BlueFalcon

yeah, yeah. Everybody knows "Wolf is a fucking breast" but with all the focus on Wolf, people forget that Aaron ThaiGuy is a fucking breast too. I learned a lot from Shreve's loss to Lothbrok though and a year from now I'd love a rematch.

Evidently, he only beat you by cheating, as was revealed today.

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone so a little news about our Kickboxing division. After the December 7th card we will have KT 7: The crowning on December 21st where if you guessed by the name we will have a tittle fight putting whoever is the 2 most hyped fighters in the org against each other to declare the inaugural champion.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm very excited for Mayhem 20. This definitely is probably the most stacked card in our short history and between me and Weedamins we hope to keep bringing out quality cards. In terms of quality we want to have entertaining and fun fights. I hired on a graphics guy Jay Tycoon who is one of the best graphic guys out there. His work will be coming in shortly and looking forward to seeing some great designs from him.

I'm still looking for 1-2 writers which have been rather hard to come by. I've put up quite a few adds with not much reply. We had one writer who i paid after his write up was complete and posted then he disappeared. Good thing I do not pay in advance unless I've developed a good working relationship with you first.

So again if anyone is interested in earning some extra cash for writing please let me know. Also as always any thoughts on how to improve or any changes that might help better the org my door is always open.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DFC Mayhem 20 Event Preview

This event is brought to you by Jay Van Clief in beautiful Sin City! The Hard Knocks stadium has been jam packed for this amazing event!

In the first fight of the night in the Welterweight division between Jackie "Bad Man" Lee V and Ragnar "Odin" Diaz. Jackie is known as the fucking bad man for a reason! He is on a four fight win streak due too his amazing Muay Thai skills and brutal power behind his strikes. If you allow the Bad Man to utilize his clinch against you and control the fight you are going to get knocked out. Ragnar comes in with an three win streak and has no losses as well. Ragnar comes in looking to knock out Jackie as he is an great boxer and has above average wrestling skills. Ragnar has more skills in the octagon than his opponent in my opinion. If the fight stays on his feet or he is allowed to use his powerful takedowns he has the advantage.

Prediction:

Ragnar “Odin”Diaz Wins By TKO (2nd Round)

In the second fight of the event it is in the Middleweight division featuring Chael Henderson and Viktor "Devastater" Lombarge. Chael comes in with more fights which gives him an experience factor. On paper Chael has better boxing and wrestling than his opponent. He also was an former champion and comes in with excellent power. Unless Viktor pulls off an upset the fight has to go too Chael. Viktor comes from a loss in his last fight at Sin City 12 where he was defeated in forty one seconds. Of course that is never good for an fighter's self esteem. But he has average skills so do not count him out at all. He is a fighter and he will fight on the ground till he wins or he is knocked out. He also can go for a submission and tap you out as well.

Prediction:

Chael Henderson Wins by KO (1st Round)

In the third fight in the Bantamweight division between Monday Blues and Johnny Yocum. Monday comes in with an five win streak and has no losses thus far. Monday comes in with above average boxing, good Muay Thai, and a tiny bit over average wrestling. Monday prefers to clinch early and control the fight from there as he counters. He will stall as well and tire his opponent with his good defense. He does not seem to be able to finish his opponents but maybe that can change but thus far that is his weakness. Johnny comes in the fight with an loss at Sin City 12 by an knockout. Johnny looks to use his Muay Thai in this fight and he also prefers to fight in the clinch. But if this is a clinch fight as it will be the greater boxer Monday will win.

Prediction: Monday Blues Wins by Decision (3rd Round)

In the fourth fight in the Bantamweight division between Kanishka Lijikiszcz and "The Hurricane" Clinton Hall. After Kanishka won the title in his last fight versus the former champion Steve McAdams in AFC 23 he is know trying his luck at a new ORG. Kanishka is coming in with an three win streak and has an impressive submission game. He has also shown his cardio winning three of his fights through decision. Kanishka has nice takedowns and wants to go into his opponent guard. Clinton comes into the fight as an tough opponent for Kanishka first fight in an new ORG. Clinton has powerful hands and is known to KO his opponents. If Clinton sticks off the ground in this fight he is more likely to come out victorious.

Prediction: Unknown depends on how the fight goes standing or ground

In the fifth fight which is in the Light Heavyweight division featuring Brotha "BG" Gracie and Two Chugga Chugga. Brotha comes in with an loss at DFC Sin City 16. Brotha comes in fast with the clinch and then his signature double leg takedown before he makes you tap. If the fight goes down this path Brotha will get the win. Two comes in with amazing Muay Thai and will bang it out with anyone in the division. He has had problems with the ground after being takedown and taped in the past. So if it goes to an sprawl he will win and if it goes tot he ground he will most likely loss.

Prediction: Depends if Brawl or Ground Fight

In the sixth fight which is in the Featherweight division featuring Granat "Chin" Xhaka and Benjamin "The Way" Tay. Granat comes from a title chance for the title versus the current champion Johnny Vargas. Granat has amazing Muay Thai and prefers to go into clinch where he gets most of his damage from. He his very powerful from clinch and if fighting him that is not a place you want to be. If he is allowed to keep the fight in the clinch he will win. Benjamin the former adult film star now fighter. It’s ironic how he has above average ground game and has provided many submissions in his day. He is very powerful on the ground so staying standing is the way to beat him.

Prediction: Benjamin Tay Wins by Submission (2nd Round)

In the seventh fight in the Lightweight division featuring Hugh Jaskok and "The Beast" Marat Magomedov. Hugh comes in as an past champion and an seasoned fighter. Hugh has amazing wrestling and he has relentless takedowns. Hugh has suburb takedowns and if he does not get you down the first time he will continue to try to take you down until you finally go down. But of course this could be seen as predictable as well if a powerful enough counter can KO him. Marat comes into he fight with a three win streak and has no losses. But he also has less experience than Hugh by a lot. Marat has great power behind his punches and also has slightly better wrestling than his opponent. So I have to give the fight too Marat.

Prediction: Marat Magomedov Wins by TKO(2nd Round)

In the eight fight which is for the Light Heavyweight division title featuring Bipolor Opposite the champion and the challenger Clinton "Rampage" Smaxsons. Bipolor comes from his first loss in his last fight at DFC Night of Champions versus Shane Austin. Bipolor comes in with strong wrestling and a bit over average boxing. Bipolor comes in with amazing takedowns where he wants to get into his opponents guard. Then from there he has amazing ground game and can easily submit people if he is allowed too take you down. If you are taken down you better hope you have good defense, transactions, or escapes and stand up again. Clinton is known as Rampage for a reason and he has busted through to a five win streak and has no losses. This guys boxing is amazing and has tremendous power for a younger fighter.

Prediction: Bipolor Opposite Wins by Submission (1st Round)

Co-Main Event

The co-main event of the evening is for the Lightweight title featuring the champion Gil "Bipolar" Jacobson and Ted Getstoned. Gil comes in on an six fight streak and has no losses in his career. Gil has exceptional boxing skills and has great wrestling to back up his boxing. Gil has the strength of a Class A brawler and has amazing strength and can knockout some opponents in the first round with no problem. Gil has an huge test in his fight in their event but he already faced great opponents before including Hugh Jaskok. He has also showed cardio with his last win going to him winning by a decision. But his opponent Ted comes in with an three win streak and only one loss in his career. Ted has above average wrestling and likes to use the clinch where he wins most of his fights. Ted has the ability to have the ability to knock down his opponents and finish them.

Prediction: Could go anyway a great fight!

Main Event

The main event is for the Welterweight division title featuring the champion "Funny" Ira Wright and the challenger Andrey "Predator" Lobtov. Ira comes in after a loss at DFC Night of Champions. Ira has amazing boxing and slightly less well trimmed wrestling. Ira is the type of fighter who can throw critical strikes that can cause havoc if connected properly. Ira will also use clinch if his opponent does not go down and he is also powerful in the clinch as well. But proven in his loss is that if he can be controlled not the ground or is in constant defense and he can loss that way. Andrey comes in with an huge experience factor and that makes a lot of difference. If Andrey is allowed too take you down and beat you in the ground game he has this fight no problem. But if Ira keeps the fight off the ground it is his fight.

Prediction: Andrey "Predator" Lobtov Wins by Submission 1st Round)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Clinton Hall only has 1 finish in his 4 wins so he isn't known for his power. Thanks for the credits though. :)

Don't blame me I just posted the write up I had no hand or influence on the preview my hands are clean on this one :). You might have to go nate diaz on our writer and smack him like nate did joe anik

• Downvote 1

Don't blame me I just posted the write up I had no hand or influence on the preview my hands are clean on this one :). You might have to go nate diaz on our writer and smack him like nate did joe anik

http://i64.tinypic.com/29uyhqw.jpg

"The Hurricane" Clinton Hall (5-2):

"How unprofessional dude. You should have at least some basic knowledge about me. I don't always knock people out, I am more like Floyd Mayweather. I am smart, I take my time, I score points. Kanishka is a very tough guy but his gameplan is really easy to be figured out. He's over-aggressive with his takedowns and his top game isn't aggressive enough to even make me frowned. I know I only lost to the most hyped guy in the division and I took a round from him. Tom Thomas, mind to take the rematch? I am sorry I have to stop talking now as my boss is jumping up and down so hard that I have to stabilize his blood pressure. "

Tom "Tommy" Thomas: I don't turn down fights and as champ that won't change, but don't think I get excited taking on one dimensional 27 year olds. I am looking out for the young hungry fighters. The Kid Kimura is more of a threat than you.

• Upvote 1

Tom "Tommy" Thomas: I don't turn down fights and as champ that won't change, but don't think I get excited taking on one dimensional 27 year olds. I am looking out for the young hungry fighters. The Kid Kimura is more of a threat than you.

http://i64.tinypic.com/29uyhqw.jpg

"The Hurricane" Clinton Hall (5-2):

"If I am one dimensional then how about you? Your only chance to beat me is inside the clinch. Do you remember when I was clowing you hard when I was fighting at distance? That Kimura guy isn't the one you're looking for dude. You literally walked through him under a minute, how's he a bigger threat than me? So my conjecture is, you're not looking for young hungry fighters, but guys who you already annihilated before. How inspiring. "

OK DFC Las Vegas I have an important question for everyone. DFC's 50th even is coming up on February 10th. Of course I want to do something big to celebrate the company. So Wan our general manager and myself have though of 2 scenarios and want everyone's opinion.

Option A: We have all of our champions defend their titles on the same night against the most deserving of challengers. Keeping it within the house and make it as blockbuster as we can. Last time I experimented with putting 3 titles on the line on a card it destroyed all previous numbers.

Option B: we can do a night of champions like we did previously against our brothers in St. Petersburg. Our champions versus their champions. Only this time we would host. Now I have not spoke to Ken about this personally, but I'm sure we could work something out if this is what you wanted to do. Now keep in mind it doesn't necessarily have to be against DFC-SP as I reached out to another org about possibly setting this up if we decided to go that direction.

Please feel free and share your opinions, thoughts, and concerns.

OK DFC Las Vegas I have an important question for everyone. DFC's 50th even is coming up on February 10th. Of course I want to do something big to celebrate the company. So Wan our general manager and myself have though of 2 scenarios and want everyone's opinion.

Option A: We have all of our champions defend their titles on the same night against the most deserving of challengers. Keeping it within the house and make it as blockbuster as we can. Last time I experimented with putting 3 titles on the line on a card it destroyed all previous numbers.

Option B: we can do a night of champions like we did previously against our brothers in St. Petersburg. Our champions versus their champions. Only this time we would host. Now I have not spoke to Ken about this personally, but I'm sure we could work something out if this is what you wanted to do. Now keep in mind it doesn't necessarily have to be against DFC-SP as I reached out to another org about possibly setting this up if we decided to go that direction.

Please feel free and share your opinions, thoughts, and concerns.

Keep it in your org, it killed me doing it cross-org last time, I'd rather do that once a year.