"Dissolution Fighting Championship (Vegas) - Official Smack Talk Thread".

BlueFalcon

How about DFC LV vs SP? Champions and top contenders card. Just fighting each other not for each others belt though.

What do you think Night of Champions is? There is going to be a few fights that won't be champion vs champion.

• Downvote 2

Michio very true, but I wanted him to know in character is different then how I really am. I just felt he took it personal. No need to stir a pot that is already cooked Michio :)

If I wanted to stir the pot I would have told you that you got bitch slapped back to reality.

Ken is a business man and was simply giving you advice to treat him as such. I said nothing rude or personal.

• Downvote 1

Have I seen night of champions? No. Why do you think I asked?.

Did you see the press conference post I made in here a few posts up?

• Downvote 2

Gabe T.S. Gardner: Hello all,

If you don't already know about Night of Champions from
KLE2, basically, it is going to be a huge event in October, where the best of the best from both orginisations face off for bragging rights. We want to breed competition here in DFC and this is just the start of some Mega-Cards that will be assembled in the future.

I have taken the liberty of coming up with some posters to promote the event in my spare time, creating orginisation separate logos for the occasion. Good luck to those taking part!

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER
http://imgur.com/a/UW64S

• Upvote 1

DFC PODCAST 2

DJ Toast:

Welcome back for the first time! It is your host with the most DJ Toast! A lot has developed since the last show. As always I will make it fun and entertaining while giving you the whole picture. Before I start the show I have a new addition added to the show called Andy's corner.

Andy is a die hard mma statistics nerd that I love to pick on for his approach to mma. Andy is the type of person to bring a pick up line book to an after party because it will raise his chances of getting laid. A true nerd to the core.

Anyway, we have a special guest with us today that usually run people the wrong way but boy is he funny. So far in his career he has never left a fight in the judges hands. Hello he hasn't even let the fight go past 3 minutes! He is has no nickname but with his last performance he might as well go with "King Kimura". His 4 fights has a combine fighting time of 10 minutes! Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the lightweight Champion and my co host for the day Hugh Jaskok!

Hugh Jaskok:

What's up! King Kimura shows scary as shit! I might have to take that nickname! But I was wondering what took you so long to give me a call to join the show.

DJ Toast:

Sorry Hugh, I am still recovering from the after party you invited me to. I haven't drunk that much since my freshmen year at college. before we get into our interview let's get the current news out of the the way. ANDY KICK IT!

(Sports music starts)

ANDY'S CORNER(start)

Andy:

Thanks DJ Toast. For those who don't know me I love statistics and I been fascinated with....

DJ Toast:

Shut up Andy and get on with the show! The people don't give a shit that you still live in your grandma's basement! Besides, I already told them enough about you.

Andy:

Well that was pretty rude. To clarify, I live with my grandma because she needs help with...

DJ Toast:

ANDY!!!!!!

Andy:

Ok! Here's the weekly numbers. This past weekend DFC had four events, Three in Las Vegas and one in st Petersburg. It had a grand total of 6,362 guest fill out 7,700 seats. DFC has averaged a 83% fill rate which is fascinating at this young age. Venues had an average rate of 98% and fighters were paid a combined $361,502. Investors are very optimistic about their Hugh investments in which has made DFC the early big hitter it is today. Their current total reported money stands at $4,755,889 as of this past weekend which makes it the #7 richest company behind #6 GAMMA $6,611,919 and Ahead of #8 Claymore Elite Combat $4,495,541. If DFC continues at this rate Pay-Per-Views shows are on the horizon. Keep drinking your milk DFC and stay strong!

ANDY'S CORNER (end)

DJ Toast:

Wtf!?!? Keep drinking your milk DFC and stay strong!? Andy this is your first show and it's about to be your last if you keep that corny shit coming. I am the only one who do closing on this show! Anyway to take a little time away from the show I decided to read a couple of mean tweets that was sent to me over the past weekend. It's mean tweet time!

MEAN TWEETS(start)

Remember, if you want to reach me just hit me up at @ButtermyDJToast. Now let's look at our best mean tweets of the week. Here's a few:

@StonerGirl420

Is it me or does KLE2 remind you of that last boss on the game they keep foreshadowing?

@WWEforLife1

Honestly I only listen to this podcast when I need help with a bowel movement.

@PositiveEnergySucks

Gabe seems like he never knows what is going on in his own organization. He's like that college girlfriend who thinks she the only one.

@ImTalkin2U

I swear, if Jaskok manger keep kissing ass the way he is doing, his breath is gonna start smelling like shark shit.

MEAN TWEETS(end)

DJ Toast:

Ok with all the fun out the way let have our exclusive one on one interview with Hugh Jaskok! Thanks again for coming on.

Hugh Jaskok:

No problem man. You have a fun show.

DJ Toast:

Ok let's get to the questions.

HUGH JASKOK INTERVIEW (start)

DJ Toast:

How do you feel about your last performance and your dominance of the lightweight division?

Hugh Jaskok:

Some people confuse my confidence for over compensation, but as you can see I have the skills to back up every word I say. I felt dominant and confident in my fight versus Teller and even the fight versus Tay. You could tell how I got under their skin that I already won the fight mentally. When you break someone mentally you break their soul. I don't think there is a man in the division right now who could hang in there with me, but I'm always up for a fight so just line them up.

DJ Toast:

What is next for you and your manager?

Hugh Jaskok:

The good news is after my title defense I met with Mr. Lawrence and he gave me a big pay day and signed me for another 5 fights. As of the moment my plan is ride this contract out and keeping piling the wins. My manager and I are just looking to cement our legacy in the fight game. I love it here in DFC this is my home regardless of whoever wants to try and lure me to a fight. And yeah Leslie I'm talking about that bitch Nate Gonzalez if he wants a piece come on over and I'll make him famous by snapping his arm in under three minutes. Then I also think about it if I clear out the division to I move up or down a division maybe become a multiple champion. It's either that or I cash my checks after my five fights and maybe just retire to pursue a career in movies.

DJ Toast:

what is your take on the October Champion vs Champion card? Is it good for the business?

Hugh Jaskok:

I think Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Kle are very smart businessmen. This will definitely be good for business and the gate for this is going to be soemthing of historic proportions. I know for a fact their champion in SP is this highly touted fighter by Mr. Kle, but of course that is his boy. I'm sure Mr. Lawrence though would have to disagree on that one. I look down on the card and it is completely stacked, but much could change in two months, but not to worry the fans I will definitely be appearing.

DJ Toast:

I noticed as a highly regarded fighter and a household name especially in DFC you don't seem to be sponsored. Do you care for sponsors or do you prefer not to have one?

Hugh Jaskok:

It's really a trick questions in a way. I wouldn't mind a sponsor, but a fighter of my caliber wants to have the top product behind him. I'm not going to represent a brand that is weak and unpolished. If the right sponsor comes along I'd be more than happy to sign on with them. If not I'm perfectly ok without one, because after all I make enough money I don't need free handouts with clothes and supplements.

DJ Toast:

Who is your favorite ring girl of DFC?

Hugh Jaskok:

My favorite ring girl would have to Ashley. I have this thing for busty blondes with bright blue eyes. Plus I love the way she tries to hide looking at me when I enter and exit that cage victorious. Then again how could she not? Looking at me is like looking at the modern day Thor. If she wants the hammer that bad though she always knows she can contact my agent and set up a meet and greet.

DJ Toast:

any shout outs or call outs?

Hugh Jaskok:

Shoutout to my boy Martin Skvardsonn and good luck on his next fight. If you need my personal trainer you're always welcome at All In MMA in Las Vegas. Speaking of which shoutout to ym personal coach Cravin Morehead for this unbelievable ride. As far as callouts anyone who wants to step up I'm free and have a clear schedule until Night Of Champions.

DJ Toast:

Last question. Can you tell everyone about the after party?

Hugh Jaskok:

The after parties are always great. Spending time with my friends, coaches, teammates, and of course a fellow female fighter. Plus I can party all night long because I lose no energy tapping everyone out in 3 minutes. Full bottle service, VIP, and of course who wouldn't want to party with yours truly. I did have to have bouncer dismiss Benjamin Tay from coming in. I swear the boy scares me he's just a little bit infatuated with me. You gotta come down for my next victory party DJ Toast.

DJ Toast:

Idk about that. This last party was a little too much for me. Well that's it from us at the studio. As always from the east to the west coast I am the one with the most DDDDDDDDJ Toast!

HUGH JASKOK INTERVIEW(end)

End Credits

Well that was the show for today. Some new ideas thrown in that I see nobody else really doing in the game. I hope all of you enjoyed it and stay tune for the next podcast. It's no telling who we might have on next! Also the topics can always change. Just so I can keep it fresh and so I don't bore myself as well. Next podcast should come out next week but who knows I might get excited and do it early. If you got any ideas feel free to email me.

• Upvote 2

Kasper saunders : I'm easily one of the biggest draws in this org . I fight at 135 lbs but the boss asks me to have 2 145lbs fights in 4 days . No problem . I'll give you 2 knockouts . 5 fights 5 knockouts . I still high at the 135 lbs division . Do I go for the title ?????? No one mentions my name . Fuck that shit . People are scared around here . I'm gonna have to let my boy matty the Viper clear this divison out and take out the rest of these bums while I figure out what I wanna do .

• Downvote 2

Gabe T.S. Gardner: D.F.C - LV can now announce that they will be naming a "Fighter of the year" in January of 2017. Big performances against top opponents and number of title fight wins as well as general win/loss record will all be taken into account.

The winner will recieve a trophy that will be displayed in their fighters profile forever; showing that their fighter was truly the best of the best.
TROPHY PREVIEW
http://imgur.com/f4MlgVl

• Upvote 1

DFC PODCAST 2

DJ Toast:

Welcome back for the first time! It is your host with the most DJ Toast! A lot has developed since the last show. As always I will make it fun and entertaining while giving you the whole picture. Before I start the show I have a new addition added to the show called Andy's corner.

Andy is a die hard mma statistics nerd that I love to pick on for his approach to mma. Andy is the type of person to bring a pick up line book to an after party because it will raise his chances of getting laid. A true nerd to the core.

Anyway, we have a special guest with us today that usually run people the wrong way but boy is he funny. So far in his career he has never left a fight in the judges hands. Hello he hasn't even let the fight go past 3 minutes! He is has no nickname but with his last performance he might as well go with "King Kimura". His 4 fights has a combine fighting time of 10 minutes! Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the lightweight Champion and my co host for the day Hugh Jaskok!

Hugh Jaskok:

What's up! King Kimura shows scary as shit! I might have to take that nickname! But I was wondering what took you so long to give me a call to join the show.

DJ Toast:

Sorry Hugh, I am still recovering from the after party you invited me to. I haven't drunk that much since my freshmen year at college. before we get into our interview let's get the current news out of the the way. ANDY KICK IT!

(Sports music starts)

ANDY'S CORNER(start)

Andy:

Thanks DJ Toast. For those who don't know me I love statistics and I been fascinated with....

DJ Toast:

Shut up Andy and get on with the show! The people don't give a shit that you still live in your grandma's basement! Besides, I already told them enough about you.

Andy:

Well that was pretty rude. To clarify, I live with my grandma because she needs help with...

DJ Toast:

ANDY!!!!!!

Andy:

Ok! Here's the weekly numbers. This past weekend DFC had four events, Three in Las Vegas and one in st Petersburg. It had a grand total of 6,362 guest fill out 7,700 seats. DFC has averaged a 83% fill rate which is fascinating at this young age. Venues had an average rate of 98% and fighters were paid a combined $361,502. Investors are very optimistic about their Hugh investments in which has made DFC the early big hitter it is today. Their current total reported money stands at $4,755,889 as of this past weekend which makes it the #7 richest company behind #6 GAMMA $6,611,919 and Ahead of #8 Claymore Elite Combat $4,495,541. If DFC continues at this rate Pay-Per-Views shows are on the horizon. Keep drinking your milk DFC and stay strong!

ANDY'S CORNER (end)

DJ Toast:

Wtf!?!? Keep drinking your milk DFC and stay strong!? Andy this is your first show and it's about to be your last if you keep that corny shit coming. I am the only one who do closing on this show! Anyway to take a little time away from the show I decided to read a couple of mean tweets that was sent to me over the past weekend. It's mean tweet time!

MEAN TWEETS(start)

Remember, if you want to reach me just hit me up at @ButtermyDJToast. Now let's look at our best mean tweets of the week. Here's a few:

@StonerGirl420

Is it me or does KLE2 remind you of that last boss on the game they keep foreshadowing?

@WWEforLife1

Honestly I only listen to this podcast when I need help with a bowel movement.

@PositiveEnergySucks

Gabe seems like he never knows what is going on in his own organization. He's like that college girlfriend who thinks she the only one.

@ImTalkin2U

I swear, if Jaskok manger keep kissing ass the way he is doing, his breath is gonna start smelling like shark shit.

MEAN TWEETS(end)

DJ Toast:

Ok with all the fun out the way let have our exclusive one on one interview with Hugh Jaskok! Thanks again for coming on.

Hugh Jaskok:

No problem man. You have a fun show.

DJ Toast:

Ok let's get to the questions.

HUGH JASKOK INTERVIEW (start)

DJ Toast:

How do you feel about your last performance and your dominance of the lightweight division?

Hugh Jaskok:

Some people confuse my confidence for over compensation, but as you can see I have the skills to back up every word I say. I felt dominant and confident in my fight versus Teller and even the fight versus Tay. You could tell how I got under their skin that I already won the fight mentally. When you break someone mentally you break their soul. I don't think there is a man in the division right now who could hang in there with me, but I'm always up for a fight so just line them up.

DJ Toast:

What is next for you and your manager?

Hugh Jaskok:

The good news is after my title defense I met with Mr. Lawrence and he gave me a big pay day and signed me for another 5 fights. As of the moment my plan is ride this contract out and keeping piling the wins. My manager and I are just looking to cement our legacy in the fight game. I love it here in DFC this is my home regardless of whoever wants to try and lure me to a fight. And yeah Leslie I'm talking about that bitch Nate Gonzalez if he wants a piece come on over and I'll make him famous by snapping his arm in under three minutes. Then I also think about it if I clear out the division to I move up or down a division maybe become a multiple champion. It's either that or I cash my checks after my five fights and maybe just retire to pursue a career in movies.

DJ Toast:

what is your take on the October Champion vs Champion card? Is it good for the business?

Hugh Jaskok:

I think Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Kle are very smart businessmen. This will definitely be good for business and the gate for this is going to be soemthing of historic proportions. I know for a fact their champion in SP is this highly touted fighter by Mr. Kle, but of course that is his boy. I'm sure Mr. Lawrence though would have to disagree on that one. I look down on the card and it is completely stacked, but much could change in two months, but not to worry the fans I will definitely be appearing.

DJ Toast:

I noticed as a highly regarded fighter and a household name especially in DFC you don't seem to be sponsored. Do you care for sponsors or do you prefer not to have one?

Hugh Jaskok:

It's really a trick questions in a way. I wouldn't mind a sponsor, but a fighter of my caliber wants to have the top product behind him. I'm not going to represent a brand that is weak and unpolished. If the right sponsor comes along I'd be more than happy to sign on with them. If not I'm perfectly ok without one, because after all I make enough money I don't need free handouts with clothes and supplements.

DJ Toast:

Who is your favorite ring girl of DFC?

Hugh Jaskok:

My favorite ring girl would have to Ashley. I have this thing for busty blondes with bright blue eyes. Plus I love the way she tries to hide looking at me when I enter and exit that cage victorious. Then again how could she not? Looking at me is like looking at the modern day Thor. If she wants the hammer that bad though she always knows she can contact my agent and set up a meet and greet.

DJ Toast:

any shout outs or call outs?

Hugh Jaskok:

Shoutout to my boy Martin Skvardsonn and good luck on his next fight. If you need my personal trainer you're always welcome at All In MMA in Las Vegas. Speaking of which shoutout to ym personal coach Cravin Morehead for this unbelievable ride. As far as callouts anyone who wants to step up I'm free and have a clear schedule until Night Of Champions.

DJ Toast:

Last question. Can you tell everyone about the after party?

Hugh Jaskok:

The after parties are always great. Spending time with my friends, coaches, teammates, and of course a fellow female fighter. Plus I can party all night long because I lose no energy tapping everyone out in 3 minutes. Full bottle service, VIP, and of course who wouldn't want to party with yours truly. I did have to have bouncer dismiss Benjamin Tay from coming in. I swear the boy scares me he's just a little bit infatuated with me. You gotta come down for my next victory party DJ Toast.

DJ Toast:

Idk about that. This last party was a little too much for me. Well that's it from us at the studio. As always from the east to the west coast I am the one with the most DDDDDDDDJ Toast!

HUGH JASKOK INTERVIEW(end)

End Credits

Well that was the show for today. Some new ideas thrown in that I see nobody else really doing in the game. I hope all of you enjoyed it and stay tune for the next podcast. It's no telling who we might have on next! Also the topics can always change. Just so I can keep it fresh and so I don't bore myself as well. Next podcast should come out next week but who knows I might get excited and do it early. If you got any ideas feel free to email me.

I'm going to have to talk to Jay about Jaskok and his partying...

***Reporters are seen in the DFC Press Room as DFC Owner KLE2 appears on a video screen walking in and steping up to the podium***

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1467806910kle2.png

KLE2

KLE2: I'll Make this real short. As of today, we have picked up Hybrid Fighting Association as our LA DFC affiliate. Hybrid will now be known as Hybrid Fighting Association-DFC. Though their offices are based in LA, they hold events all around. Unlike DFC-SP and DFC-LV, I do not own this company. I will oversee it as part of the DFC family but Big Herm Boyd and Jax Stark will continue to run it with free reign.

That's it. See you all, next time.

***The video feed goes black****

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DFC - Las Vegas Proudly Presents Mayhem 8 Klein vs. Lahey

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1472165516mayhem8.jpg

Preview and Predictions by Jay Lawrence

On September 2nd, DFC brings another exciting event to the people of Las Vegas and MMATycoon. This event will be held at Hayashi's Lounge and bets are rolling in quick at Sin City Bookies. The owners of Sin City Bookies have offered a $25,000 bonus to any manager who correctly predicts the winner of each fight. Predictions MUST be placed in the DFC Smacktalk prior to the event airing. Additionally, this may or may not be the last event sponsored by Bad Company Fightwear who's owner went missing after a ride on a small airplane over the Sierra Nevadas in early August. The search party has located parts of the wreckage, but Frankie Fasthands is believed to be deceased. DFC will be holding a small memorial at Mayhem 8 to commemorate Frankie Fasthands and Bad Company Fightwear. DFC has also send $1,000,000.00 in funds to the surviving family of Frankie Fasthands. However, the partnership with DFC and Bad Company will be ending and DFC will soon be announcing their new partner!

Main event Boris Klein vs. Jim Lahey for Heavyweight Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w15.jpg

Boris Klein (2-0-0)
25 years old

230 pounds

190cm
Managed by Zuzana Holm

Stand up boxer with good wrestling skills

Last fight - win by decision vs. Arrin Mccreth @ Sin City 3 on 8-6-16.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b17.jpg

Jim Lahey (4-0-0)

25 years old
256 pounds
202cm

Managed by Rambro Schmal

Muay Thai fighting with good wrestling skills

Last fight - win by decision vs. Paul Evans in QFC on 7-31-16

These two fighters are very evenly matched. There only difference really is Lahey's Muay Thai skills. Boris comes in with wins over more challenging opponents (James Myers and Arrin Mccreth) and Lahey has not really been challenged yet. This fight will likely remain in the standup and clinch. Expect each fighter to be trying to the head off their opponent right from the start. my money is on Jim to win it by decision though, but perhaps that is because I am partial to the Muay Thai fighter.

Co-Main Event - James Myers vs. Arrin Mccreth

These two have something in common - they have both lost to the champion Boris Klein. Mccreth did slightly better in his fight vs. Klein, but James Myers bounced back after Klein and scored a first round underdog win vs. Le Monstre on 8-6-16. Both of these fighters are fans of the stand up and have very limited abilites on the ground. Myers probably has the better punch, but Mccreth has a tough chin. This one is difficult to predict, but I think Myers will find a way to win in the first round by KO.

Granat Zhaka vs. Asdrubal Corachan

These two fighters had impressive wins in their QFC careers, but they have put QFC behind them and look to make their professional debut with DFC here. This is a class standup fighter vs. ground attack. Xhaka is a Muay Thai fighter with strong takedown defense, but will that defense hold the grappling artist of Corachan at bay? To supplement Corachan's ground skills, he is a decent boxer and Muay Thai fighter too. Balanced fighters have a tough time making head way in MMA, but Corachan may have figured something out. I just don't think it will be enough to finish Xhaka. I've made my bet at Sin City Bookies for Xhaka to win this one and I think he will do it by KO in round 2.

Robbie Billie vs. Petie Mcpot

Billie had a tough debut at DFC vs. current champ Artur TheAxe, but he has since then proven his capabilities as a competent fighter. Petie Mcpot is not a pushover fighter for Billie though. Both fighters prefer the ground game, however neither fighter has managed a single submission. Their combined 4 wins have all come by decision. I don't think this fight will be much different, expect these fighters to leave this one to the judges and I think Billie will have the judge's favor.

Jackie Lee vs. Gabriel De Angelico

This will be an interesting bout as young 20 year old Jackie Lee will be taking on the 25 year old De Angelico. Angelico is a stronger fighter in every category other than Muay Thai, but I think Jackie will surprise us. Jackie is managed by Blake Phoenix who has a knack for figuring out how to win. I predict Jackie to do just that and he will probably do it quick...perhaps a KO in the first round!

Soloman Palmer vs. Connor Mcdavid

These two fighters are both coming off strong wins almost 2 months ago now. With 8 weeks of training it will be interesting to see how they have developed. McDavid is the better fighter in term of skill and he is the only one of the two to have finished an opponent. Both undefeated, both young fighters in DFC, whoever comes off with a win here will likely be securing a good future for themselves. Whoever loses might have to get a second job to pay the bills. I suspect Palmer will find a way to win and I think he will do it in the second round by KO.

Sausage McMuffin vs. Renato Sanches

On paper Sausage appears to be the better fighter in just about every category. This will likely be Sausage's fight to lose, but it will be challenging. Both specialize in ground fighting, but Renato has a strong kick that could knock out anyone out there. I expect Sausage to win by submission, but I wouldn't be surprised if Renata finds a way to finish the fight first.

Victor Lutko vs. Rolo Hardware

These two debuting youngsters will be hitting the cage for the fans and trying to impress the staff at DFC. Unfortunately both managers have gone inactive since accepting the fight and we don't really care what happens here. Rolo will probably win, but only because Lutko has been abused worse. Security will be standing by after this fight to remove both of these fighters from the cage and give each their pink slip.

Basil Super vs. Marty Delgado

I am excited about this fight. Both 18 year olds with balanced builds and active coaches. It is going to be very interesting how this ends up. Marty has not yet been in a cage in any MMA event and Basil only has 25 seconds of cage time (that's all it took for him to finish the one opponent he has had). It is anyone's guess how this one will end, but Basil was impressive enough in his debut that I think he will take this one too.

Opening fight - Christoph Griffinsky vs. Shane Robinson

This card is full of 18 year olds starting off their young careers, so why would the opening fight be any different? To start off the teen fest that is this event, we have two very capabale stand up fighters who are cross-training in ground fighting. If this stays in the standup, Griffinsky has a slight advantage, but if it goes to the ground Shane has the potential to get the win here. This is a tough one to predict, but I think Griffinksy will get his hand raised for the first time after the fight is left to the judges.

DFC brings you another exciting Friday Night Mayhem! We have plenty of fights going on, mostly with 18 year old teens going at it there will be a lot of scouting and managers evaluating their fighters to determine their future potential. Additionally expect Jay Lawrence and DFC Staff to be in the VIP booth watching their future stars perform for the people.

DFC - Las Vegas is proud to announce our new merchandise partner! King of Fists! Please check out their store here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1466125682KOF%20LOGO.gif

Anyone who is a member of DFC may be offered a sponsorship. Please message Jc Vd if you are interested in King of Fists sponsoring your fighters. Please include in the message your fighter's ID number and what type of sponsor contract you are looking for.

• Upvote 1

DFC: Sin City 7 - Labtov vs Toole (03 September 2016 – Hayashi’s Lounge, Las Vegas) Preview and Predictions – Written by Gabe T.S. Gardner (112290)
Sponsored by “King Of Fists” fight wear
Bet on this card using “Sin City Bookies”

Welcome to another showcase of some of the best up and coming talent In MMA right now, as Sin City 7 comes to you from Hayashi’s Lounge in Las Vegas! Our main event sees Andrey Lobtov and Ottis Toole I V, two of the most talented fighters in the division at welterweight, look to bounce back after their recent defeats, and we have great clash at Light Heavyweight for the title, as the “Swedish terror” Martin Skvardsonn, defends against Steve Jackson.

Fight 1
Andrey “Gold” Lobtov 12-3-0 vs Ottis “Devils Child” Toole I V 6-1-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 170lbs

When it comes to welterweight clashes in DFC, you don’t get many better than this. The clear experience advantage goes to Lobtov, a former two division champion at welterweight and lightweight. Lobtov is a phenomenal wrestler and holds an Olympic gold in judo – couple this with his insane submission skills and you have a total package of pain waiting for you in the Belarusian.

Ottis Toole I V is not someone you can afford to take lightly however. A fearsome kickboxer, with a 6 fight streak of first run knockouts – He was only truly beaten when his opponent refused to be knocked out, leading to his most valuable weapon being taken away and dragged through 3 rounds for the first time, losing on decision. If Toole is going to win this, He needs to do what he is known for – annihilating his opponents in the opening round, which I think he has the ability to do.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Ottis Toole I V Round 1 (TKO/KO)

Fight 2
“The Swedish Terror” Martin Skvardsonn 2-0-0 vs Steve Jackson 3-0-0: 5 Rounds of 5 Minutes for the DFC Light Heavyweight Championship

Boxing or Kickboxing? an age old question, there are pros and cons to each discipline when it comes to fighting in MMA and this argument will be played out again, with the answer most likely coming in the form of a viscous knockout. Steve Jackson (the challenger), is an absolute nightmare to come up against in the clinch, let’s just get that right out of the way. If you go there, you are going to have an elbow and knee based feast, and then wake up in the back on an ambulance. Skvardsonn is going to want to keep this fight on the outside, and continue his recent streak of blasting his opponents out in less than 20 seconds. He is called the terror for a reason, because he is a god damn monster with dynamite for hands.

This one took a lot of thought, but I think that Jackson will be able to control the fight from the clinch, an area of complete expertise for him and get the eventual KO in round two after chipping away at Skvardsonn’s untested chin for five gruelling minutes.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Steve Jackson, Round 2 (TKO/KO)

Fight 3
Maurice Smith 4-2-0 v Johnny Vargas 3-1-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 145lbs

This fight is going to be a sleeper hit for fight of the night, as we see two dark horses in a close-cut featherweight division lock horns. Smith, who is indecently one of my favourite fighters to watch in DFC, has started to come back from that title fight defeat at DFC Fight Night 1, and is generating a head of momentum again – having knocked Pereira out in just over a minute. He faces a man fighting in DFC for the first time, Johnny Vargas – a skilled wrestler and boxer, and a tremendous amount of heart being shown in his previous fights.

I don’t want to take anything away from Vargas, but Smith is not a welcoming party that he is gonna want for a first fight (unless you like getting your head repeatedly blasted by a cannon at parties, but I think that is more of a personal preference). I think Smith wins this by KO in round 1.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Maurice Smith, Round 1 (TKO/KO)

Fight 4
Juan “Python” Garcia Vega 4-0-0 v Johnny Jacobi 1-0-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 135lbs

“Python” is a man riding into DFC on a wave of momentum, with a four fight streak of submission victories, and he will no doubt want to continue that over fellow debutant here in DFC in Jacobi. He has all the skills to do it, and I could end up regretting dismissing Jacobi’s chances, but I think Garcia Vega is just that much more talented, and will take this one easily.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Juan Garcia Vega, Round 1 (SUB)

Fight 5
John “The God King” Horse 1-0-0 v Clinton “Rampage” Smaxsons 1-0-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 205lbs

Hands up if you think John Horse has a chance here…….nope?.....nobody?....that’s about what I figured. Smaxsons to blast Horse out in a round in my mind.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Clinton “Rampage” Smaxsons, Round 1 (TKO/KO)

Fight 6
Joaquim “Marinheiro” Branco 4-1-0 v Max Power 2-0-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 145lbs

Part of me really wants to go for the underdog victory here, and say that Power can pull it off, having really impressed me in their two fights, but I don’t know if they can get past the deadly ground and pound assault that will away them from Branco, who since being submitted in a tournament, has actually increased his intensity and performance levels, getting two TKO victories after that. For that reason, I have to go with my brain and not my heart and say that Branco is the more likely of the two to win here.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Joaquim Branco, Round 1 (TKO/KO)

Fight 7
Jay “Rey” Codina 0-0-0 v Benjamin “The Way” Tay 2-1-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 155lbs

Rey vs The Way in a fight that would be easy to market, but that kind of attention might be lost on an 0-0 fighter and someone who used to be a male stripper. Codina is taking an awful big gamble fighting at this level for your professional debut, and no doubt his father’s influence (a former world champ back in the 90’s) influence may be found in his hiring. If he doesn’t deliver he could embarrass himself and tarnish his family legacy. His stand-up skills should hold him in good stead, by Tay has a bag of tricks in the form of great jiu jitsu ability, and I feel as though Codina could get lured into a trap and submitted due to his inexperience.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W
) Benjamin Tay, Round 1 (SUB)

Fight 8
Jaden “The Chosen One” King 1-1-0 v Happy “Angry Hockey Player” Gilmore 1-2-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 265lbs

Both heavyweight fighters don’t have what anyone would call enviable records here, and will want to generate some momentum and charge up the rankings or they could soon din themselves surplus to requirements here at DFC. Both fighters are about evenly matched, but I think the edge has to go to Gilmore, whose striking ability is about the most noticeable difference between the two, and therefore I think he will get the victory later on in the fight

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Rodney Mack, Round 2 (TKO/KO)

Fight 9
Ragnar “Odin” Diaz 0-0-0 v Robb “The Wolf Stark” 1-2-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 155lbs

Ragnar Diaz is another fighter making their professional debut here tonight, against someone who is all out of sorts right now, having been beaten in quick order by his last two opponents in Robb Stark. Stark’s chin just didn’t hold up when it needed to in his last fight, and I think Diaz will once again test that chin, and find it to be nothing but glass wrapped in flesh coloured paper. KO in round one I think.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Ragnar Diaz, Round 1 (TKO/KO)

Fight 10
Fred “Dealer” Black 2-1-0 v Rocky “Pin nailer” Sparbot 0-1-0: 3 Rounds of 5 Minutes 205lbs

Another Light heavyweight bout on this card, as an intriguing opening to a great card will open proceedings. Two mostly strike based fighters will duke it out here, and- despite their respective records I think that Sparbot has all the tools to actually get the ‘W’ here tonight, as in my mind he has shown better form and stance and will out manoeuvre his opponent here tonight. It could easily go either way, but I think Sparbot will clinch it.

Gabe T.S. Gardner’s Prediction: (W) Justin Lichfield, Round 3 (TKO/KO)

Sin City and Mayhem seem to be going back and forth as to which is truly the flagship event for DFC Las Vegas, and no wonder people have trouble deciding with events like this that are consistently excellent. You won’t want to miss this one, or anything else in DFC’s immediate future by the looks of things!

Written by Gabe T.S. Gardner (112290)

• Upvote 1