North Korea & Propaganda

Wally

People aren't throwing shit at you. They see your rants. They see how you insult people for no reason. They see your misconception of basic realities in the world. Then they call you on it.

Eh, talking about misconception.

Funny how you see the insults and "rantings" going only one way.

• Downvote 2

Eh, talking about misconception.

Funny how you see the insults and "rantings" going only one way.

I see that I back up my shit with reasoning. You just hurl insults that are far from my (and others) reality.

For example you called me a minuteman. Lol. You are so far off base it is like you live on Mars and haven't heard people talk about politics.

I see that I back up my shit with reasoning. You just hurl insults that are far from my (and others) reality.

For example you called me a minuteman. Lol. You are so far off base it is like you live on Mars and haven't heard people talk about politics.

Sorry, i thought that only hardline minutemen like you would call McCain a hero.

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

So we've all seen those documentaries about how awful and backward North Korea is, and we've all been fed scary news items for many years about how they are hungry for war with the rest of the world and especially the US. It's looks a pretty bleak place. Morbid fascination has led me to watch all the documentaries on the place I could find. Well, I stumbled on a documentary that really changed my opinion and I want to urge anyone whos interested to go and watch it. It's called "The Propaganda Game" and it's on netflix (at least here in the UK anyway).

This documentary is completed opposite to anything I've ever seen or heard about NK, it shows the people as extremely happy, welcoming, proud, a million times more free than we've been led to believe. Their system is alien yes: they work for the state, they all get a free home (they can't choose where), free food & clothes, there's no money as such... yes these are all odd to us. But these people look extremely happy. It shows the NK government and people as wanting to be a part of the world, but they can't because the US and UK (among others) have destroyed them via propaganda.

It completely changed my mind, I feel incredibly sorry for them and will never believe anything our governments say about them again. Go check out The Propaganda Game, it's mental how different NK is!

Seen it. Brilliant. As with most western bullshit, and state who doesn't tow the line is demonised and if possible, invaded. Libya had the best living standards in Africa. Syria was one of the great examples of a secular state in the Mid East. Iran has not invaded anyone or threatened to for many many years, yet we constantly hear how much of a threat they are to our security. Russia is now bearing the brunt of western propaganda bullshit. One thing theses states all have in common is.....they don't have, or didn't have a western (Rothschild) controlled central bank. Look into it, you'll uncover some disturbing information.

Seen it. Brilliant. As with most western bullshit, and state who doesn't tow the line is demonised and if possible, invaded. Libya had the best living standards in Africa. Syria was one of the great examples of a secular state in the Mid East. Iran has not invaded anyone or threatened to for many many years, yet we constantly hear how much of a threat they are to our security. Russia is now bearing the brunt of western propaganda bullshit. One thing theses states all have in common is.....they don't have, or didn't have a western (Rothschild) controlled central bank. Look into it, you'll uncover some disturbing information.

Clinton and Obama are gone now, things will change a bit, at least in 'murica, but in Europe we sadly still have Angela "unfuckable fatass" Merkel, Sheikh Francois Hollande, and Bozo-Bojo, things are even worse in Belgium Netherlands and Italy, so for Europe we will need to wait for Marine Le Pen that will bring some reality checks in Europe too.

Rothchild family have stopped to get invovled first hand in all the bloodshed across the world since WWII, now who put his image and blood hands in is George Soros, he is fucking everyhere, where you can smell shit, there he is Georgy, ofcourse behind him there is Rotten shields, but they dont risk theyr image anymore.

• Upvote 1

Clinton and Obama are gone now, things will change a bit, at least in 'murica, but in Europe we sadly still have Angela "unfuckable fatass" Merkel, Sheikh Francois Hollande, and Bozo-Bojo, things are even worse in Belgium Netherlands and Italy, so for Europe we will need to wait for Marine Le Pen that will bring some reality checks in Europe too.

Rothchild family have stopped to get invovled first hand in all the bloodshed across the world since WWII, now who put his image and blood hands in is George Soros, he is fucking everyhere, where you can smell shit, there he is Georgy, ofcourse behind him there is Rotten shields, but they dont risk theyr image anymore.

Clinton isn't gone yet, she could still win the election.

She is not ranting anymore on Twitter since 9 November (plus a little useless thing for image purposes twitted on 17 november) i am pretty sure DNC have given up on her.

That's because the system and the media both presume that just because no flipping of the EC votes has ever mattered enough to effect a Presidential nomination that it won't ever happen.

Mate, I get called all kinds of things for trying to inform people of what's going on in the world. Good to see someone with the same exact views as me on this one. Sorts is behind most, if not all of the 'grass roots' protests(riots/murders) and so called revolutions we are seeing across the media today. It sickens me that c#@nts like these have the power to destroy societies and start wars, be they civil or international.

Farage, La Penn and Wilders, now there's a combination I'd like to see in Europe. Unfortunately, if Trump doesn't tow the line, he'll be assassinated within 6/12 months. That's even if they let him into the whitehouse

And if that combination comes to a the table what they will change? I seriously think the Europe at this point is I to deep shit to ever be saved.

And if that combination comes to a the table what they will change? I seriously think the Europe at this point is I to deep shit to ever be saved.

Nothing will change, Europe is lost. It would just be nice to see the establishment take a kick in the balls. The EU has destroyed Europe and I would like to see it dismantled. These three, plus a few other European politicians if they got elected, would set about doing this. IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We cant be saved as long we have hundreds of american bases there, we are not free yet, we are still in a post-WW2 never ending scenario.

BUT, Trump and some in 'murica are against globalist lobbysts(most americans in the south states basically, the remnants of the confederates probably), so the scenarios are two : he either get owned Kennedy style or get an injection of cancerous cells from the CIA like Hugo Chavez, or he truly will end the globalist agenda and return to a multipolar world, but i very very doubt it, since the international Banks own 90% of countries and they are all hardline pro-globalists.

Trump will pretty much end up dead or the Federal Reserve will collapse his government.

We cant be saved as long we have hundreds of american bases there, we are not free yet, we are still in a post-WW2 never ending scenario.

BUT, Trump and some in 'murica are against globalist lobbysts(most americans in the south states basically, the remnants of the confederates probably), so the scenarios are two : he either get owned Kennedy style or get an injection of cancerous cells from the CIA like Hugo Chavez, or he truly will end the globalist agenda and return to a multipolar world, but i very very doubt it, since the international Banks own 90% of countries and they are all hardline pro-globalists.

Trump will pretty much end up dead or the Federal Reserve will collapse his government.

It's part of being under the foot of an Empire. Rather than subjugate entire governments and people and being in a post colonial world this is how America does it, military bases.

Trump is a smart man, he will tow the line and not ruffle too many feathers I suspect. Either way, the bases will stay... Hundreds of countries and close to a thousand bases depending on how you define them with most of the big bases in Europe, they aren't going anywhere any time soon. Most Americans don't even realize how many are out there. That's not even including "afloat".

The media and schools teach our kids "well" though. We are just "word police" and shit like that yet so many people don't understand why so many people around the world hate us. We cast the largest shadow in the history of the world with eyes (and missiles) everywhere. Yeah I wouldn't be a big fan of us either :D

The media and schools teach our kids "well" though. We are just "word police" and shit like that yet so many people don't understand why so many people around the world hate us. We cast the largest shadow in the history of the world with eyes (and missiles) everywhere. Yeah I wouldn't be a big fan of us either :D

Yeah, you are not world police tho, you are a strong Host used by the globalists to enforce theyr plans, in all the stuff the Americans did after WW2 there is not a single thing that can be called "pro-american".