Desonest Managers List

To be fair, I wasn't commenting on you as a person, nor any of your behavior outside of what happened on The Island. Your behavior there was simply a reminder as to why you can't trust people you don't know well- they just might have an insular cortex that doesn't perform as well as most.

Who's trust did I dishonestly break?

I was told I'm not welcome in the org in a very vulgar manner.

Little did he know, I helped build the org and had the same control as him.

So if I'm not welcome in the org I helped build and run, I figured I would just shut it down.

Now the little pansy forum punks wanna dick ride each other everytime my name is mentioned.. Haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

You make Mamado look like a saint. When someone makes Mamado look like a saint, they gotta be the biggest sack of shit....Just say'n

This is in no way an endorsement for Mamado

How many orgs have you shut down? How many fighters and managers have been fucked over because you're a big pansy cbomb that gets upset about what people say on the internet..

GTFO you sooky bitch..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

How many orgs have you shut down? How many fighters and managers have been fucked over because you're a big pansy cbomb that gets upset about what people say on the internet..

GTFO you sooky bitch..

Gotta agree on this, but he is not the only one sensitive little brony out there.

This game have tons of these drama queen people, be they old fart or youngsters, age doesnt really matter, thy just take this game like this is going to be the last thing they would enjoy before passing out.

• Downvote 2

GTFO you sooky bitch..

Let me count the org's I've shut down, this will be easy.....0 as in ZERO, NOTTA.

I like the next question (Show's your ignorance) How in the fuck does one piss off a pixel? I'm waiting on your uneducated response to this one.

How many managers have I pissed off?? Way less than you, so your point is?

How many managers have I fucked over? Not a single one, so the answer would be.....0 as in ZERO, NOTTA.

I don't think I've been the slightest upset about what someone says or does on the Internet....Can you say the same? Let me answer that for you....Nope.

Don't confuse me pointing out ignorance on here as in me being pissed off, I only point out what I see. If that bothers you may I suggest some therapy.

• Upvote 3

Who's trust did I dishonestly break?

I was told I'm not welcome in the org in a very vulgar manner.

Little did he know, I helped build the org and had the same control as him.

So if I'm not welcome in the org I helped build and run, I figured I would just shut it down.

Now the little pansy forum punks wanna dick ride each other everytime my name is mentioned.. Haha

Haha I had no intention of starting a big "shit on Bravo" thing with all of these other cats, I just think I would hire Humors onto my org before you at this point. That isn't even meant as an insult, to be honest, I just think you show your true colors when angry with someone. To each his own, I guess.

"Who's trust did I dishonestly break?"

Everyone that worked for, or had a fighter in the organization. There were a lot of disappointed people that got fucked over because you didn't get your way. You get all the credit deserved for sticking to your guns and defending yourself, but at this point I think that anyone that hires you deserves what they get. So I mentioned you on this thread, which has turned into a bit of an Ides of March style gang stabbing, which I didn't want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me count the org's I've shut down, this will be easy.....0 as in ZERO, NOTTA.

I like the next question (Show's your ignorance) How in the fuck does one piss off a pixel? I'm waiting on your uneducated response to this one.

How many managers have I fucked over? Not a single one, so the answer would be.....0 as in ZERO, NOTTA.

I don't think I've been the slightest upset about what someone says or does on the Internet....Can you say the same? Let me answer that for you....Nope.

Don't confuse me pointing out ignorance on here as in me being pissed off, I only point out what I see. If that bothers you may I suggest some therapy.

here we go lol

giphy.gif

easy Rico

one of this days you will have a Heart attack lol

What dishonest action did I make? I was used and abused and when I turned the cards over, I got the upper hand..

Now you little bitch boys wanna cry to each other about it and forget about any of the good shit I've done over the years.. You guys haven't even been playing for as long as I've been in active, so calm ya titts down girls..

I know this wasn't aimed at me specifically, but before I "quit the game" and allowed my account to be deleted from inactivity, I was around in 2008. Had a fun little affiliation with Osaka Niten Ichii back when Kojiro Sasaki was running the show.

here we go lol

giphy.gif

easy Rico

one of this days you will have a Heart attack lol

Why would you post a gif of you having a fit? Everyone already knows your known to go off the deep end.

Funny how you turned on me after I rejected your request (begging) for me to open an Org as part of your and JJ's grand scheme to take over MMATycoon. I'm not now or ever have I put your ideas down, hey if you can do it then more power to you. But after I had enough of seeing you lose it in the forums countless times a day I decided I would not be part of anything you were part of and that is when you turned bitch on me....I rejected you and it hurt your sensitive little feelings. Now I'd be more than happy to screenshot your love letters to me as well as the ones that followed of you falling apart just minutes later and continued for days

So tell me Mama-do, who is the one losing it and should be worried about a heart attack? Here's a hint...It's not me. Your nothing more than an immature pixel to me, so go ahead and see if you can get a group rate with Bravo on that therapy. Have a nice day.

What dishonest action did I make? I was used and abused and when I turned the cards over, I got the upper hand..

Now you little bitch boys wanna cry to each other about it and forget about any of the good shit I've done over the years.. You guys haven't even been playing for as long as I've been in active, so calm ya titts down girls..

You mean your tantrum when you didn't get your way?

• Upvote 2

Too long.. Next..?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha I had no intention of starting a big "shit on Bravo" thing with all of these other cats, I just think I would hire Humors onto my org before you at this point. That isn't even meant as an insult, to be honest, I just think you show your true colors when angry with someone. To each his own, I guess.

"Who's trust did I dishonestly break?"

Everyone that worked for, or had a fighter in the organization. There were a lot of disappointed people that got fucked over because you didn't get your way. You get all the credit deserved for sticking to your guns and defending yourself, but at this point I think that anyone that hires you deserves what they get. So I mentioned you on this thread, which has turned into a bit of an Ides of March style gang stabbing, which I didn't want.

Well you'd probably remember Valhalla then too because our first org was in Tokyo competing with ONI..

You might also remember Valhalla was a franchise and not just an alliance. You probably remember that each member was brought to the game by me, among all the other referrals I brought to the game. Each business that was under the Valhalla name I had some part in weather it was mentoring with advice or financial support, I helped each and every one.

You probably remember the Advice page I ran on Facebook which had more members than likes on the tycoon Facebook page, I wrote hours worth of files to help noobs, from fighter creations and how to train them, to basic stuff that you can find in the wiki but it was written in a way noobs could learn easy from it.

You might remember the amount of orgs I've been apart of, which lead me to helping thousands of fighters an managers.

Now tell me, why I'm such a bad business partner and how bad I am for this game?

What happened on the island was a dispute between two managers that led to an org closing.. Has this never happened before or am I the only one to be vilified for it?

Not that I care, because I've been semi retired from this game for over 3 years and I don't want to or need to work with anyone else lol..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you'd probably remember Valhalla then too because our first org was in Tokyo competing with ONI..

You might also remember Valhalla was a franchise and not just an alliance. You probably remember that each member was brought to the game by me, among all the other referrals I brought to the game. Each business that was under the Valhalla name I had some part in weather it was mentoring with advice or financial support, I helped each and every one.

You probably remember the Advice page I ran on Facebook which had more members than likes on the tycoon Facebook page, I wrote hours worth of files to help noobs, from fighter creations and how to train them, to basic stuff that you can find in the wiki but it was written in a way noobs could learn easy from it.

You might remember the amount of orgs I've been apart of, which lead me to helping thousands of fighters an managers.

Now tell me, why I'm such a bad business partner and how bad I am for this game?

What happened on the island was a dispute between two managers that led to an org closing.. Has this never happened before or am I the only one to be vilified for it?

Not that I care, because I've been semi retired from this game for over 3 years and I don't want to or need to work with anyone else lol..

Yeah and Bill Cosby was a reputable family man for my entire life, before he (allegedly) slipped a few unsuspecting females the pudding pop. Shit happens, and I totally understand that, but my point stands that your most recent action is the reasoning by which I have concluded that your name belonged on this thread.

I'm sure that you understand my reasoning for this, even though you don't necessarily agree with me.

One last time before this bell continues to ring: I wasn't looking to have a bunch of people come in and pile on you, but I stand by my nomination in this instance.

• Upvote 2

Decided to do it

This is a list of people you might want to stay away in the game

Basicly this will be my list of who and why this is not good people to do business with ....

Jared Martin (111685)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1465349701Niko%20bellic.jpg

This is a total preek who cons people regarding hes "previews works"......at first he releases 1 or 2 average sample articles playing the reliable writer, but then ,whenever he gets paid the big $$ ,he will leave you without even saying a word... without delivering the articles....then he send me 1$ back

Jay Van Clief (110598)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1463069027mgr.jpg

This is Jared Martin boy lover....my relationship with him started well , but then "coencidently" and out of the blue he started turning on me,at the same time Jared left ,saying that he wants hes fighters released because the match ups we give him reject the fights offers.....we dont release ffighters for blackmailing

check this idiot record 19-0 lol....must be said other managers won most of those 19 wins loooool.....ps:fake record ,fake people

A dishonest list without Mentor at the #1 spot?

lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Why would you post a gif of you having a fit? Everyone already knows your known to go off the deep end.

Funny how you turned on me after I rejected your request (begging) for me to open an Org as part of your and JJ's grand scheme to take over MMATycoon. I'm not now or ever have I put your ideas down, hey if you can do it then more power to you. But after I had enough of seeing you lose it in the forums countless times a day I decided I would not be part of anything you were part of and that is when you turned bitch on me....I rejected you and it hurt your sensitive little feelings. Now I'd be more than happy to screenshot your love letters to me as well as the ones that followed of you falling apart just minutes later and continued for days

So tell me Mama-do, who is the one losing it and should be worried about a heart attack? Here's a hint...It's not me. Your nothing more than an immature pixel to me, so go ahead and see if you can get a group rate with Bravo on that therapy. Have a nice day.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Downvote 2

A dishonest list without Mentor at the #1 spot?

lol

That's what I said, well kind of, but then they wanted to know what he did to be dishonest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Too Long.. Next.. ?

• Upvote 1

Man that would of made an awesome punchline for the OP of a Stoopid Shit Stayne manager list thread. I lol'd

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1