world cup of mma tycoon (represent your country )

Really was hoping someone like Grady would sign up and be U.S. captain. I really don't have the time, energy nor motivation to be a captain to go ask every decent U.S. manager to sign up.

Hi guys, I'm a returning player which just came back after years of inactivity. I had some experience and managed to reach a good rank level at the time, but I had not the chance to play yet with the latest changes, so I'll leave my place to more up-to-date managers if needed.

However I'd be more than glad to participate for Italy, if a fifth member is needed. The only problem is that I do not have any decent fighter yet, so I could join only the new creations tournament

Hi guys, I'm a returning player which just came back after years of inactivity. I had some experience and managed to reach a good rank level at the time, but I had not the chance to play yet with the latest changes, so I'll leave my place to more up-to-date managers if needed.

However I'd be more than glad to participate for Italy, if a fifth member is needed. The only problem is that I do not have any decent fighter yet, so I could join only the new creations tournament

thats great, if you can join, -italy can be a team on its own.

I'm sure if enough sign up Brazil would be in.

Exactly :yes:

thats great, if you can join, -italy can be a team on its own.

I doubt it since it all creation tournament sign ups and there only one spot for that .I say we have to keep it team EU for now

Well we need some more sign ups, but after 1-2 weeks the majority of people would've decided whether or not they're signing up. Perhaps end of next week?

I will talk with the team captains and hopefully we can come up with a good date .Also master leader i making you captain of the uk team congrats since your pretty active an have a good rank .Yur job get the best uk team you can get

Can I join the creation part? Spain.

Hi guys, I'm a returning player which just came back after years of inactivity. The only problem is that I do not have any decent fighter yet, so I could join only the new creations tournament

I sign the both of you guys 2 team EU for now.I might have to make another creation part an d drop a unrestricted division due to demand we see

I sign the both of you guys 2 team EU for now.I might have to make another creation part an d drop a unrestricted division due to demand we see

Awesome. I'm in for the creation anyways brothers

Man, I think that if we don't stick on quality > quantity, we will never see this tournament start, and honestly I fear that after a while I'll lose interest in it.

I say 5 members per team with the following teams, as soon as we fill the spots with the highest ranked managers we can start.

• team USA
  • team UK
  • team Russia
  • team Canada
  • team Scandinavia
  • team Ireland
  • team European Union
  • team Central & South America
  • team Asia (or team Rest of the World)
  • team Africa (or team Rest of the World)
  • team Oceania (or team Rest of the World)

Man, I think that if we don't stick on quality > quantity, we will never see this tournament start, and honestly I fear that after a while I'll lose interest in it.

I say 5 members per team with the following teams, as soon as we fill the spots with the highest ranked managers we can start.

• team USA
  • team UK
  • team Russia
  • team Canada
  • team Scandinavia
  • team Ireland
  • team European Union

sounds good

• Upvote 1

• team USA
  • team UK
  • team Russia
  • team Canada
  • team Scandinavia
  • team Ireland
  • team European Union

I like to join a creation for The Netherlands (Holland).

No team Finland? Where is Finnfighters?

It sounds a bit retarded , someone trying to organize things up and 2 donkeys come along .....join the teams created otherwise come up with 5 managers same country and add that country, this wold cup will never go ahead if every one just posts a "i want to enter for X country" then leave, nobody will go find the rest of the team for you guys....

• Upvote 2

It sounds a bit retarded , someone trying to organize things up and 2 donkeys come along .....join the teams created otherwise come up with 5 managers same country and add that country, this wold cup will never go ahead if every one just posts a "i want to enter for X country" then leave, nobody will go find the rest of the team for you guys....

Well the one guy has a decent point, The Finns have a good member base in the game so they could definitely hold down an entire team if they chose to do so.