world cup of mma tycoon (represent your country )

Looks like Russia, USA, Europe & UK are going to be the only teams competing - have the other teams been in contact with prospective managers?

As captain of Team UK I've contacted like 30 different managers to put together the best team.

Team Canada can surely put together a team very soon also.

If there are only up to 5 teams I'm going to suggest a round robin style tournament.

If there are 6 teams or more then make it two groups with one winner from each group and the winners facing each other in the final.

What does everyone think?

• Upvote 1

Looks like Russia, USA, Europe & UK are going to be the only teams competing - have the other teams been in contact with prospective managers?

Team Canada can surely put together a team very soon also.

If there are only up to 5 teams I'm going to suggest a round robin style tournament.

If there are 6 teams or more then make it two groups with one winner from each group and the winners facing each other in the final.

What does everyone think?

I say we been doing a league format but will do you idea if there is 6 teams.The other teams have dropped the ball a bit surprise USA has no full team yet .I will pm all the captains and ask for a update .I be signing fighter the first of September onwards and hopefully have the 99% of you guys signed by the 14 .Might have to delay start to 1 October.I will pm the creation date of fighters to the captains as well.I guessing the 7 of September will be a good creation date for everybody

Well Team EU is cheating by letting his fighter compete despite him fighting two weeks after the original deadline.

To be honest I just find Mamado annoying, nothing against EU

I don't know what you're referring too? I haven't been told when to even create the fighter (had about 4 dates thrown at me). Then, don't even know if my team is confirmed etc etc.

I'll be taking some fights at an org with Douglas Quaid until the actual date is sorted. I'll make sure they aren't ever more than 2 weeks away just so he is ready at all times.

Well the official deadline was 7th September, but I guess as long as his next fight is by 21st September you'll be fine.

Mickey we need an official date and then once all teams are sorted (let's say by the end of the week), then you can begin to schedule everything so fighters can be ready to fight.

From the day you made me captain it only took me about 24 hours to assemble a team and Team UK has one of the smallest choices in terms of top level managers. Europe & USA have much more, while the other teams have more than enough to assemble a good team on short notice.

Can we accept that the following teams will be final:

1) Team UK

2) Team USA

3) Team Russia

4) Team Europe

5) Team Asia

6) Team Canada

Two groups of 3 teams (top 2 progress to SF), meaning up to 4 battles per team. Any more and the competition will be running for months...

You could put a "rest of world" team, but currently there is only one manager who doesn't meet those categories.

• Upvote 1

1) Team UK

2) Team USA

3) Team Russia

4) Team Europe

5) Team Asia

6) Team Canada

Two groups of 3 teams (top 2 progress to SF), meaning up to 4 battles per team. Any more and the competition will be running for months...

You could put a "rest of world" team, but currently there is only one manager who doesn't meet those categories.

I guessing there going to be no team Canada but i give the captain one final pm maybe Canada can be on the rest of the world .look like five teams at the moment which is a pain int he ass number to work with n i really what 6 for it to run smooth .I give all the captains pms on there final team now .I will start singing fighters the first of September .I got team uk and most of team Europe already .Just be needing team asia usa and Canada if they have a team

Okay dates

I be singing guys the first of September onwards .what to get to get started on the 21 of September ..Deadline for teams is the 8 of September.If no full team by then forget about it .I hopeing fo 6 teams please six teams lol .5 will be a cbomb to schedule .5 Will be like a a tag along fast chick on a double date and nobody whating to tap that shit :)

You and me both brother i have pm ryan so hopefully he didn't drop the ball on this one

Would be nice to see who will be on the USA team since we have more than 5 showing interest.

Yeah I pretty much said I had no interest being captain about 10 pages ago or some shit. This whole thing looks a mess and I said I would put a fighter in and that's all I plan on doing. I am in the middle of training for a new job and watching my daughter while maintaining a house and looking after my grandmother n law. Not only that but I unexpectedly became a full time owner of an org on here again. In no way did I or do I have time to recruit a team. Next time confirm captains rather than trying to pin the burdens on the highest ranked guy at the time. Seriously I was kind of excited about this thing at first but now I am just annoyed at the complete disorganization which I should have expected. I will still put a fighter forth I guess but recruit your own damn managers for your own tournament.

• Upvote 2

Really was hoping someone like Grady would sign up and be U.S. captain. I really don't have the time, energy nor motivation to be a captain to go ask every decent U.S. manager to sign up.

Yep, Ryan did state he had no interest....So now what?

Thanks for hanging in and still entering a fighter Ryan.