Running Scared? Stop running and fight! A declaration of war from Highjack!

KingEpicity

Remi "The Exiled" Highjack

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg

"Yeah you heard me. This is quite simple... This ducking has gone on long enough. Who's ducking you ask? The whole fucking light heavyweight division. They fear me, they all do... Especially those top 5 fighters shaking in their boots because they know they are frauds compared to me. I hit harder and I come hungry, I'm ready to show the world I am the best. I have never picked a fight that wasn't brought to me in my career but I am speaking out this once. I want blood, I am tired of watching the baby lambs running scared from the slaughter."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w28.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=211997

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b27.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=181234

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w3.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=198289

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13943910755905.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=236533

I see you.. I see you shaking. I see the excuses, the fear...

Fight me pussies.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You do hopefully realise that the guys you posted on here are actually already booked and are fighting eachother, right...?

PS: Seia isn't booked so why not message EVO and see if you can fight such a legend...?

How dare you taint my thread with your sassiness. I'm appalled, outraged, offended... Such insolence!

-

Seia would be a good fight and you do hopefully realize* that I was proposing a fight after their current respective match ups. Either way, I didn't ask for your opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

realize*

Realise vs. realize

Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word, and both are used to varying degrees throughout the English-speaking world. Realize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and realise is preferred outside North America. The spelling distinction extends to all derivatives of the verb, including realised/realized, realising/realizing, and realisation/realization.

Just because you are American, doesn't mean everyone else has to use American grammar, anyway carry on with the thread.

• Upvote 6

How dare you taint my thread with your sassiness. I'm appalled, outraged, offended... Such insolence!

-

Seia would be a good fight and you do hopefully realize* that I was proposing a fight after their current respective match ups. Either way, I didn't ask for your opinion.

You don't have to ask, I give it for free.

Highjack vs Seia would be awesome ( and you would get your ass kicked ).

• Downvote 1

You don't have to ask, I give it for free.

Highjack vs Seia would be awesome ( and you would get your ass kicked ).

Your advice is shit, you'd have to pay me for it. (and I would say fuck off bruh)

Highjack vs Seia would be awesome and I would have a good chance of pulling it off. How would you even know? You're the one who got your ass kicked by Remi, PMed me asking to trade sliders because you suck... THEN you tried to lie to me about what sliders you used. You said agg-dam when any competent manager would know you went counter. Especially considering I was counter and was more aggressive. You got a lot of to learn about sliders still, giving me advice on anything is rich.

Realise vs. realize

Realise and realize are different spellings of the same word, and both are used to varying degrees throughout the English-speaking world. Realize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and realise is preferred outside North America. The spelling distinction extends to all derivatives of the verb, including realised/realized, realising/realizing, and realisation/realization.

Just because you are American, doesn't mean everyone else has to use American grammar, anyway carry on with the thread.

Was trying to do a light-hearted poke at how serious people can take grammar around here, kinda failed on that tho :(

--

Also, what up with all the silence? No one out there in the top 10 has any balls? Chris Severn wanna get KO'd again? Me and Spix always wanted to have a match up with Seia and Highjack. I would like to get a super fight in before the Olympics.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Highjack vs Seia would be awesome and I would have a good chance of pulling it off. How would you even know? You're the one who got your ass kicked by Remi, PMed me asking to trade sliders because you suck... THEN you tried to lie to me about what sliders you used. You said agg-dam when any competent manager would know you went counter. Especially considering I was counter and was more aggressive. You got a lot of to learn about sliders still, giving me advice on anything is rich.

For real?

• Upvote 2

Hahahah Mankinwa is fighting the no 1 205 fighter in the game atm. I ain't no ducker fought anyone anywhere I would probably Brea your jaw after 1 round.

Nah you're good man. Gave you a +1 because I like the confidence. Between Remi who was no. 5 at the time and the #1 205 fighter, it's no contest. As soon as he posted the link I knew it was a done deal haha. I would love to fight Ugor tho, I want to test Remi more. I see your boy losing just like Fortunado did tho. If you go for a round 1 KO I guarantee you lose. Maybe we can work out a fight down the line or meet up in the Olympics.

Also yes Wolf, for real. I should of saved the PMs I remember gyazo'ing them and showing Grant for a laugh. Tried to give me fake sliders in exchange for mine and then admitted he went counter not agg when I called bullshit. Like always tho, we know he's in his mom's basement brainstorming a way to twist what happened and make it seem like he wasn't being sneaky.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For real?

No not for real. When a fight happens and I want to learn from it,I ask what sliders aggro\damage they used and give mine if they do. Fights are to learn from. I didn't give him the wrong sliders. I sent how I set him up. If he doesn't believe that, not my problem at all. He thinks he is the best anyway,nothing to learn anymore, altough he is Karter his little bitch.

• Downvote 4

Your advice is shit, you'd have to pay me for it. (and I would say fuck off bruh)

\

I wouldn't be too proud about your win over Origi if I were you. Your fully developed guy had one hell of a difficult time to finish Origi, my slowest learner ever, whose skills look as much as a joke as you are.

If they meet again, he will school your boy and send him back to where he belongs. The rank difference is too big now, but once it is close,message me and we'll do a rematch whenever you want.

• Downvote 1

We can fight after my next fight if you want win or lose. But will have to be in MFN as I've had to many superfights away from.

I always go into mankinwa fight trying for the KO read his fight in last Olympic the sackett fight was unreal

Sounds great to me man thanks. I look forward to the fight as he's a beast, MFN is fine with me I love the org.

No not for real. When a fight happens and I want to learn from it,I ask what sliders aggro\damage they used and give mine if they do. Fights are to learn from. I didn't give him the wrong sliders. I sent how I set him up. If he doesn't believe that, not my problem at all. He thinks he is the best anyway,nothing to learn anymore, altough he is Karter his little bitch.

So you didn't ask me to exchange sliders and tell me agg dam in the same message???? Really man you're gonna lie right in front of me now? Do you have any self respect at all? When I replied I said that's funny because I went counter damage and I was much more aggressive than you are. After that you admitted you were going counter. Don't kid yourself, I am learning every day and take something away from every loss. All I do is learn. My historic record is a mess because I have taken on every challenge I possibly could and that doesn't include constantly looking for big fights over and over again where you have little to lose and everything to gain. Karter is one of the GOATs where I am just another player in the sea, hilarious you would bring that up. He would destroy your weak chin roster. Just stop while you're behind man, please. You were doing much better when you barely posted at all and now we're back to typical Bjorn bullshit. In the end you will PM Mike and claim everyone is bullying you.

I wouldn't be too proud about your win over Origi if I were you. Your fully developed guy had one hell of a difficult time to finish Origi, my slowest learner ever, whose skills look as much as a joke as you are.

If they meet again, he will school your boy and send him back to where he belongs. The rank difference is too big now, but once it is close,message me and we'll do a rematch whenever you want.

I'm not proud, he had a shit manager setting the sliders. And oh yeah I'm sure his skills are really horrid, post his stats right now if you wanna prove a point otherwise this is pointless. You wanted the fight first and I just wanted to put your foot in your mouth which I did.

I would school Origi 10/10 times because you are the one setting sliders.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

/

I would school Origi 10/10 times because you are the one setting sliders.

Didn't read your rant as it is always the same blablabla anyway.

Ok, send him the contract and fight offer then and see what happens, lol.

Don't rate yourself too high,that would be a big mistake. You are a good manager but not even close to elite. I'm not either but at least I don't fool myself thinking that I am elite...

• Downvote 2

Didn't read your rant as it is always the same blablabla anyway.

Ok, send him the contract and fight offer then and see what happens, lol.

Don't rate yourself too high,that would be a big mistake. You are a good manager but not even close to elite. I'm not either but at least I don't fool myself thinking that I am elite...

We both know you read it, however you have no comeback because you know you are full of shit as usual.

I got bigger fish to fry at the moment than Origi, did you not read the OP? I'm actually looking at top 10 LHWs and the Olympics in the future. I already schooled you once. I'll do it again at a later date if ya want.

I have never called myself elite, not once. Please show me the quote were I rated myself elite. I am no where near elite as I self admitted many times. I'd say Karter proved that along with a few other top managers like Klatz who have my number.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We both know you read it, however you have no comeback because you know you are full of shit as usual.

I got bigger fish to fry at the moment than Origi, did you not read the OP? I'm actually looking at top 10 LHWs and the Olympics in the future. I already schooled you once. I'll do it again at a later date if ya want.

I have never called myself elite, not once. Please show me the quote were I rated myself elite. I am no where near elite as I self admitted many times. I'd say Karter proved that along with a few other top managers like Klatz who have my number.

Feel free to believe your own made-up shit. Post the PM's where I supposedly gave you wrong information on here please or stop lying.

Oh yeah right, not going to happen...

I am not surprised.

Message me anytime when you want to back up your words that you would beat Origi 10\10.

• Downvote 2

Feel free to believe your own made-up shit. Post the PM's where I supposedly gave you wrong information on here please or stop lying.

Oh yeah right, not going to happen...

I am not surprised.

Message me anytime when you want to back up your words that you would beat Origi 10\10.

Please just stop and get out of my thread this is getting really pathetic man. I am not even trying to target you but you keep putting yourself in the line of fire with your bullshit it's sad. We both know that those PMs in early May are long gone by now considering the site only holds so many PMs. It doesn't even matter what anyone else thinks, you and me both know the truth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please just stop and get out of my thread this is getting really pathetic man. I am not even trying to target you but you keep putting yourself in the line of fire with your bullshit it's sad. We both know that those PMs in early May are long gone by now considering the site only holds so many PMs. It doesn't even matter what anyone else thinks, you and me both know the truth.

Told you that you are full of shit.

At least back up your words.

Got get your ass kicked by Seia and another top guy and then back up your words and try to beat Origi again.

• Downvote 3

You're not done w/ Fortunado yet my friend. You caught me at a bad time when my dad was in town and I was inactive. Remi was the better man on that night but he will fall at Fortunado's feet in the end.

Sounds good, I am sure we have at least a couple more fights between them.