ITFL Season 6 Interest thread

GBK16

We are coming towards the end of Season 5 of the ITFL, with 2 weeks remaining of the season with the Team Finale and the Individuals then following on so another 12 weeks left in it.

With that being said, I'd like to get the details for ITFL Season 6 sorted nice and early.

The initial plan for Season 6 is a lighter weight division, covering between 135 - 155. I believe 145 may be the fairest since it will allow the 135lbs fighters to move up while allowing 155lbs fighters to move down and acts as a middle ground.

As for ID Restriction, we moved up the ID by 20k last season from 225 to 245k, but some people felt it could have been more, so for this season we are going 25k more which means 270k ID.

If you would be interested in these restrictions, post here and let me know so we can get the potential teams noted in early.

No initial date is being set for when we hope to get this going. This is purely to get a feel for the interest in the restrictions.

Edit: Also on another note. We are looking for Team Captains, whether you are joining with a ready made team or you want to make a team and progressively add people to the team. If you need some people for your team, this is a chance for you to see which managers want to enter and build a team from it.

The team captain can have a fighter in the team or not?

Yeah they can. Team Captains are purely responsible for acting as the source of contact for any issues regarding the teams and also for making the fight picks for the team. Apart from that, no different to their teammates.

I'd be interested, but this star is 269k - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=268977

Perhaps you can be flexible by 0.05%?

He did have time off training, so is more like a 275k ID fighter, but he's got good primaries.

Does anyone object this fighter entering the tournament? His chin is average, but he's very versatile so watch out!

I'd be interested more if it were unrestricted. When fuse and I first came up with the concept it was never intended to be an id restricted event. I think the last 3 now have had ID restrictions, so it would be a good time to get back to the original concept for a change.

Since a couple of people have messaged me asking, I'll point out that if two were to run simultaneously, the Prize Money for the winning teams will remain the same ($5m) and won't be cut down in any way, so it will be $10m in prize money over both tournaments plus Individuals etc,