Can I sell my in game cash for real cash?

Batiatus

All you have is $77,000? Unless you're sitting on some hidden scrooge mcduck gold vault somewhere nobody going to give you real money for that. That's chump change. I haven't even been here two weeks and I can tell you that lol.

To put it in perspective, in the VIP for sale thread, people are buying 30 days VIP for around $100k each when done in a bulk deal. 1 month of VIP is equal to like $3 and change,

• Downvote 2

All you have is $77,000? Unless you're sitting on some hidden scrooge mcduck gold vault somewhere nobody going to give you real money for that. That's chump change. I haven't even been here two weeks and I can tell you that lol.

To put it in perspective, in the VIP for sale thread, people are buying 30 days VIP for around $100k each when done in a bulk deal. 1 month of VIP is equal to like $3 and change,

9 days and you are a pro! You obviously looked on the rankings to see how much is in his orgs account right? You then with your 9 days of knowledge, guessed how much his org would sell for too right?

No one is buying 30 days of VIP. 3 or 6 months sure. 1 to 4 years, sure. Not 30 days.

• Upvote 1

Apologies for my earlier comment, but i'll add I was saying 1 month to get the value of $100k in real dollars, not to say people directly buy 1 month at a time.

On point, you'd probably be better off going with a direct money link instead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a complete PITA to get setup, and unless the other person is in it for commodity speculation (which granted if you can predict when this next bubble is gonna burst and ride it to the top, is the right time), or god forbid they're a dyed in the wool "bitcoin will solve all the world's problems and prevent all wars" looney, you'll be hard pressed to get someone to jump through that many hoops, and a lot of people, with good reason, just view it as toxic to begin with. I know paypal isn't ideal, and straight up doens't work in some countries, but there's a few other alternatives that can bypass certain countries restrictions, which you can then shunt into bitcoins manually. I've had success with NoChex, but no idea if that's an option for you.

The payment option is personal , you do not have to worry about with what I want to be paid if you are not the buyer. You may believe what you believe or you could be misinformed yet again , not my problem at all. The only people who needs to know bitcoin is me and the buyer , if you are neither of them , leave the grown ups talk.

Also , people do not buy 1 month vip , there is 3 months vip as the lowest time available to buy... Yet again misinformed.

Hastati , from bottom of my heart , may I beg you to not write anymore? Let the people who know their stuff talk about legality of the situation rather then your personal views?

• Downvote 1

Please don't buy / sell for off site cash. Please buy people VIP time. The game doesn't really bring in that much money, so the trade for VIP time is an important part of keeping the game going.

You want to bring in money? Give us more fighter slots already! :D

We've hit 300k already and the people are hungry...

Feed us Mike!

• Upvote 1

From memory 800k would only be worth something like $20 in comparison to what people swap in game cash for VIP days. 800k is not a huge deal anymore.

Edit: I'm a little lost on what you want for your org? Is it in game dollars or bitcoin? Either way the org would be worth next to nothing in my opinion.