richz555

Hi I need to ask a question about travelling for a fight.

Do I choose visit? And if I choose visit, how long will my fighter be there?

How much time do I need to travel and How fast should I be in that city ahead of the fight (1,3,5 days?)

And do I need to book another flight back after I arrive?

Are all the planes private jet? or is there normal flight?

Thanks. I'm super confused about the travelling thing.

You can rent private jets and take hoppers with people who may be traveling to the same place as you as well. These are much better than going to the map and visiting as well. You dont lose as much energy and can gain morale and even an IQ test if you are lucky.

Just click the plane if you are on pc and it will take you to the private jet section.

Yes, just "visit" for going to another city. ("Move" means his base is changed. It costs 5 times as much and deprives them of energy and morale for a while.) When you want them to return home after their fight choose "visit" again.

If you travel on a private jet you shouldn't lose as much energy - maybe any energy - as you would on a public flight. If your fighter has 100% energy before they leave then they can arrive anytime up to half an hour before their fight and be fine. On a private jet that is.

If you visit it means you keep your base location the same (your home city) at a cost of $100 per day that you are in the other city, after the fight you then have to manually visit back to your base location (or you can pre book flights before the fight) which will fly you home.

When you are on the map you can click the link down near the bottom that says "check cost of moving/visiting cites here" it has a table witch shows you how long it will take to visit/move and how much energy it will use so you can work out your times and stuff from that.

As far as the private jets check out what the other guys said as i'm not up to date on those sorry. Hope this helps.