free agent skills

PBR

I find that surprising... Anyway, I'll be having a look at the fight engine, finally, after multi stuff is over and we've sorted out some long term automatic pruning scripts.

Are these pruning scripts going to be erasing long idle accounts?

Useless conditioning and a 8-0 record?!?! Wow, thats a kick to balls I say. I've been spending so much time training my fighters to get around strong-superb conditioning. I hope Mike can clarify this for us. Is it a glitch or something...?

And he was a takedown/sub spammer that's why lol and I bet he couldn't train after his fights cuz his energy dropped to 0 so no, conditioning is not useless but when it comes to spamming 100 takedowns and subs in a fight, you won't lose energy/it won't affect you too much.

Maybe it doesn't record training sessions before you go VIP, so if you pick up an FA from a basic user it will look like they did no training.

Mike stated in a thread a while back that it does not record training sessions from before the VIP purchase was made.

I picked up a real gem (well for me he is anyway) only 18 years old and has

Agility: Mediocre

Flex: Competent

Speed: Superb

Strength: Proficient

Conditioning: Proficient

Balance: Feeble

Then in his skills he has

1x Wonderful

1x Proficient

2x Respectable

1x Mediocre

2x Feeble

4x Useless

Just have to work on his striking and a bit more on defence and he will be set

I got this last night

Coming up we have a welterweight bout between Jim Smithers and Justin Jackson. On his way into the cage it seems that Jim Smithers has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily Jim Smithers seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?

how many are wondering about their free agent pickups? i picked up 3 and on 2 of them their skill set makes me wonder how in the hell they won a fight --- 1 is a champ at 8-0 and has useless conditioning -- yes USELESS and just subbed his last fight in the 3rd round with only seconds left. makes me wonder why i have spent so much time on conditioning. just kinda blowed away on some of their skills

He might have been resting forever. Why conditioning? Your training is a lot better with higher energy.

I actually gave up on the guys with great records, I was searching the list for 18 year olds and found a 2-0 with AMAZING stats, as high as my primary fighter Rodey.

If you scout the 18 year olds with 1-0 2-0 records you can find an undefeated who has all the un fun primary training put in and all you gotta do is fill the weaknesses.

He might have been resting forever. Why conditioning? Your training is a lot better with higher energy.

he has been resting forever -- he was active fighting being champ and 8-0 but dont think he ever trained -- by looking at stats it doesnt appear that he ever trained -- no supps either and never shows to bought any or received any