New organisation

Curix

Im just waiting to sign all your fighters when you go bankrupt :pootling: you did it all so fast, day 1 you sign your fighter to my org - day 2 you ask him to get released because you started your own org lol

Personal opinion, might be controversial, anybody who signs their own fighter to their own org to be competitive and does the matchmaking is a tool. I've had like 3 fighters in my own org in the past 3 years nearly and I had someone else look at the matchups and let me know if they were okay or not. Heck, I signed a guy to my HW division a couple of days ago but released him because it felt weird to possibly decide my own match and I didn't feel it would be fair to the potential opponent. You can see some guys who give themselves favourable matchups, and some guys who are actually extremely fair with their fights, but personally I don't like it as a whole.

you can have your own fighter in your org just dont give them easy fights its that simple.

Of course, it's a subjective subject. Each person will have their view. You're always gonna be on the side of it's fine, especially considering to be otherwise would be flawed as over half of your current signed fighters are in your own org, with 5 of your 8 champions being your own fighters. Not really anything wrong, I just simply don't agree with the practice.

• Upvote 1

Of course, it's a subjective subject. Each person will have their view. You're always gonna be on the side of it's fine, especially considering to be otherwise would be flawed as over half of your current signed fighters are in your own org, with 5 of your 8 champions being your own fighters. Not really anything wrong, I just simply don't agree with the practice.

i treat my fighters just like the other fighter in my org as long as you do that then i see nothing wrong with it and my fighters came from the island just like 99% of the fighters in my org there all pretty equal skill wise

i treat my fighters just like the other fighter in my org as long as you do that then i see nothing wrong with it and my fighters came from the island just like 99% of the fighters in my org there all pretty equal skill wise

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=287199

he lost three in a row, then won one fight. Then you gave him a title fight his 1st fight at a new weight class? how was that a deserved title shot?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=287972

this guy beat a fighter you just released, lost a fight, beat one of your other fighters, then was given a title shot.... again how was that a deserved title shot? also scheduling your fighters against each other(except to test fight new fighters)is a big no-no

• Upvote 1

Personal opinion, might be controversial, anybody who signs their own fighter to their own org to be competitive and does the matchmaking is a tool. I've had like 3 fighters in my own org in the past 3 years nearly and I had someone else look at the matchups and let me know if they were okay or not. Heck, I signed a guy to my HW division a couple of days ago but released him because it felt weird to possibly decide my own match and I didn't feel it would be fair to the potential opponent. You can see some guys who give themselves favourable matchups, and some guys who are actually extremely fair with their fights, but personally I don't like it as a whole.

He gave title fight to his fighter at the very first event of his org against a newbie manager who has 1 fight in this game so far...

he lost three in a row, then won one fight. Then you gave him a title fight his 1st fight at a new weight class? how was that a deserved title shot?

this guy beat a fighter you just released, lost a fight, beat one of your other fighters, then was given a title shot.... again how was that a deserved title shot? also scheduling your fighters against each other(except to test fight new fighters)is a big no-no

i put my fighters vs each other to fill the card only

and as for this one
it was at a weight class higher than my fighters i thought there was a 99% chance i would lose that fight plus the champ wanted that fight and there was know one else at the time is was a timing thing the champ wanted a fight on that card add no other options
and as for this fiighter
you did see is lost was to a guy with a 226k id range right? my guy is a ex island guy with a 287k id
that manager did me a fav and took that fight one day before the card his fighter won that fight like i knew he would i had no chance
that really sounds like a guy who is giving his fighters a advantage too me !lol
and Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq fought Alexander Vermeer because he was the only guy near his rank and Alexander Vermeer had beat everybody in the w/c another fight that i thought i would lose 99% of the time
i hurt my fighters more than i fucking help them.
every fight i made that you like to point out here i made for my org benefit
not my fighters and not one of the fights you point out did my fighters have a advantage
my fighters were the underdogs by far
My rec in RCX my org is 11 wins and 19 loses
  • Upvote 1

i put my fighters vs each other to fill the card only

and as for this one

it was at a weight class higher than my fighters i thought there was a 99% chance i would lose that fight plus the champ wanted that fight and there was know one else at the time is was a timing thing the champ wanted a fight on that card add no other options

and as for this fiighter

you did see is lost was to a guy with a 226k id range right? my guy is a ex island guy with a 287k id

that manager did me a fav and took that fight one day before the card his fighter won that fight like i knew he would i had no chance

that really sounds like a guy who is giving his fighters a advantage too me !lol

and Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq fought Alexander Vermeer because he was the only guy near his rank and Alexander Vermeer had beat everybody in the w/c another fight that i thought i would lose 99% of the time

i hurt my fighters more than i fucking help them.

every fight i made that you like to point out here i made for my org benefit

not my fighters and not one of the fights you point out did my fighters have a advantage

my fighters were the underdogs by far

My rec in RCX my org is 11 wins and 19 loses

Not once did I say you gave them advantages, just undeserved title shots. Any other guy in your org would need more than one win in the org or in a row before they get a title shot.

But fighting against your own fighters or a fighter you recently released is an advantage

Why would you even try? You could see this coming from miles.

not a big deal, it was with a project fighter. and itll be like it never happened since he is trying to run a ppv his first event