This is awkward...

KingEpicity

318b92e107eecdd2f97a724ba1260d34.png

I know I know... Tell me again how the ranking system is broken... blah blah blah... Something about Convicted in the past... blah blah...

Either way, that is fucking epic.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

318b92e107eecdd2f97a724ba1260d34.png

I know I know... Tell me again how the ranking system is broken... blah blah blah... Something about Convicted in the past... blah blah...

Either way, that is fucking epic.

good shit you guys
  • Upvote 1

What makes you say a poor man's convicted? Is it because poor people are tough and resourceful? I'm sure something's being lost in translation.

It's a phrase used that means they're not quite on that level yet. Like people would say Kobe Bryant is the guy closest to Michael Jordan in the style of his game and his assassin like mentality. But most people say that Kobe isn't quite as great as MJ.

Not to say that there isn't plenty of time for them to change that narrative but if you go look at Convicted in it's prime it ruled the manager rankings and the p4p rankings for a long-time. I bet they probably have close to 50 guys make the top 10 p4p combined. I know CK has like 6, LT has 10, Avon probably has 6, Dinooo has 5 or 6. Ethan had at least 3 I can think of...Mihail has at least 3 i can think of.....Too much work to actually go look how many they have but I really wouldn't be shocked if it's close to 50.

Vendetta I would bet has less than 10. I think Gwad has like 2, Wolf has 1. Not sure how many other guys in that alliance have gotten any but it's probably only another 3 or 4 guys combined. That doesn't take anything away from getting the top 3 managers. And they have loads of time to get more guys into the top 10 since it looks like most of their rosters are either in their prime or coming into their prime soon. I think it's a pretty safe bet that Vendetta is going to be wreaking havoc for a long-time and I for one am glad to see some competition between alliances now compared to Convicted just owning people year after year.

I like how jacked they get about their alliance achievements and that they talk trash and toot their own horns, i think that kinda shit is good for the game. But for those of us who have been around forever like myself, Convicted used to do this like 5 times a year. You know how many "pissing excellence" threads I've had to stomach??? :OMG:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I prefer to think of us as, "White Trash Supermen." We're not chasing Convicted, or riding their coat tails; we are simply rising up from the wreckage that is the rest of the Tycooniverse.

What have you actually personally contributed to Vendetta to be hyping it up so much like it's your alliance?

In all seriousness - as much as I love trolling Vendetta members, it is a fantastic achievement from a prestige perspective. :showoff:

• Upvote 2

I've never been top ten, but I've learned and contributed in our alliance chat, and I wave the Vendetta flag on the forums because it's better to be a shitty prime rib than a really fucking good can of spam...

Accomplishments: made it as far as you on the pyramid, in a fraction of the time. Uh-oh, the noob learned how to use sliders.

• Upvote 1

I've never been top ten, but I've learned and contributed in our alliance chat, and I wave the Vendetta flag on the forums because it's better to be a shitty prime rib than a really fucking good can of spam...

Accomplishments: made it as far as you on the pyramid, in a fraction of the time. Uh-oh, the noob learned how to use sliders.

I'm not calling you a noob, nor am I saying I'm better than you so stop trying to compare our accomplishments. Heck, I was asking Whymer Van Mastodon about ground sliders just yesterday so I've still got a lot to learn.

I don't have any problem with Vendetta, I just love to pretend there's some big rivalry between LOD and Vendetta, despite Vendetta only having issues with one member it seems.

It's all good man, I didn't take it personal. It's all in fun; I just call you out because you ask me what I've done, or what I've contributed. That's it. I don't seek you out or challenge you; you keep posting after me in the forums. The thing about rivalries is, if they're not pretty evenly matched then they're no fun. So at first I was like, "Legion of Who?" Then I was all, "Master What?" Then I had to go look you up so I could even talk smack.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No doubt Convicted is the GOAT but they have been around for like what... 4 x longer than we have? Something silly like that. Most of the fighters managed by Vendetta managers are just hitting their prime or haven't been in their prime for long. By prime of course I don't just mean hitting cap but also enough experience for their respective managers to master their sliders. We have a long way to go but no doubt Vendetta is the best in the game right now, no one is talking about All Time shit. We aren't even trying to compete with Convicted or anyone, we are just doing what we do and that is making sure a lot of people are getting their shit rekt. It's what we do and we do it well.

I like how jacked they get about their alliance achievements and that they talk trash and toot their own horns, i think that kinda shit is good for the game. But for those of us who have been around forever like myself, Convicted used to do this like 5 times a year. You know how many "pissing excellence" threads I've had to stomach??? :OMG:

Those threads were amazing for the good of the game. Chris Karter nearly single-handedly made these forums fun for a long time. He was the devil. The heel. The bad guy, and a lot of people ate it up. In my short time back playing again, I feel that's the big thing that's missing. There are no "bad guys" out there. It's like golf after Tiger Woods, or the current state of boxing.

• Upvote 2

Those threads were amazing for the good of the game. Chris Karter nearly single-handedly made these forums fun for a long time. He was the devil. The heel. The bad guy, and a lot of people ate it up. In my short time back playing again, I feel that's the big thing that's missing. There are no "bad guys" out there. It's like golf after Tiger Woods, or the current state of boxing.

The bad guys = Bravo & Mamado

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahaha - two different definitions of bad guy clearly

Regardless of my opinion of CK (Think he's an alright guy actually), at least when he shit talked there was something to back it up. The Unit have achieved zilch to date but act like they are world beaters.

Lemme put it this way - CK is the guy who shit talks and you hate it cos it's got some truth to it - The Unit just talk out their asshole 90% of the time.