The Island

ValentinasAss

Welcome back, great to see someone step up and fill a much-needed space, I'm absolutely certain JB90 would love to organise a merchandise deal between Ace of Spades and Aspire Island if theirs any interest on your part, get in contact :)

I'm looking for a merchandise partner for KOTR

If you guys can share, I'd be willing to sponsor both companies. It would take a lot of work and a lot of partnership offers, but I think it could be done. At least until another company steps up on the Island. The money I would make from both can go towards sponsoring fighters on the Island.

I could be wrong but I think you can only merch partner with a single org unfortunately.

Depends on the length of the deal. That's why I said it would be a lot of work.

Here's an example of what I'm saying, I can sponsor Aspire's first two events (since they occur before KOTR's first event) and the merch deal would expire the day after Aspire's 2nd event, then I can sign a merch deal with KOTR for their event. So on and so on. Lots of work.

Some might call it a monopoly, but I call it opportunity. I'm here to make money and give back to the fighters (unlike the UFC and Reebok) :thumbup:

Then again, if it's not something that can be done, I will gladly rotate deals with both orgs each month, while still sponsoring their respective "of the Night" winners.

Depends on the length of the deal. That's why I said it would be a lot of work.

Here's an example of what I'm saying, I can sponsor Aspire's first two events (since they occur before KOTR's first event) and the merch deal would expire the day after Aspire's 2nd event, then I can sign a merch deal with KOTR for their event. So on and so on. Lots of work.

Some might call it a monopoly, but I call it opportunity. I'm here to make money and give back to the fighters (unlike the UFC and Reebok) :thumbup:

Then again, if it's not something that can be done, I will gladly rotate deals with both orgs each month, while still sponsoring their respective "of the Night" winners.

My friend runs a nutri. Comp and I'm helping him get his roots since he is new. I'm in talks with merching him with aspire?

My friend runs a nutri. Comp and I'm helping him get his roots since he is new. I'm in talks with merching him with aspire

Sounds good. We're going to need some decent nut. companies on the Island.

Alright War Machine, if you need a partner I'm ready if you are.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496458531ifc.gif

We are Back !!

The Best Dam org on the island is back!

IFC is the org that all island org Aspire to be like!

But there is only one ISLAND fc

dont put your island fighter in the hands of some of these up started org's

The owner of IFC has more experience with island fighters than any other manager in the game

and that is a fact!!

This will be my 4th season running a island org

pm me for a contract

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496458531ifc.gif

Its going to be a great season lots of good org's already

and i hope they all do well

but make no mistake about IFC will be the best org on the island

Glad you were able to sort out a writer. Wouldn't have seemed the same without IFC

• Upvote 2

For anyone interested KOTR the islands KT org is signing fighters in the following weight classes - the only rule being they must be 18 year olds and absolute bad asses. This is not a promotion for pussys

135lbs - 8 man super league - thread open

145lbs

170lbs - 16 man GP *last few spots left*

205lbs

266lbs

265+lbs - 16 man GP *last few spots*

For the GPs and super league the winner gets $100k to their manager account. And becomes the champion and placed into the HOF

• Upvote 1

For anyone interested KOTR the islands KT org is signing fighters in the following weight classes - the only rule being they must be 18 year olds and absolute bad asses. This is not a promotion for pussys

135lbs - 8 man super league - thread open

145lbs

170lbs - 16 man GP *last few spots left*

205lbs

266lbs

265+lbs - 16 man GP *last few spots*

For the GPs and super league the winner gets $100k to their manager account. And becomes the champion and placed into the HOF

Shame that i made a lightweight 18yo lol

Transform Supplements is now on The Island

We will be offering supplements for your fighters who look to get an edge on competition. Secret serums and rare recipes of herbs with....a little bit of Werewolf substance gets you very close to the boundary of Man and Beast. Check us out @

TFS - Transform Supplements (5269) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496319563werewolflogo.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1496378517AoS-Big.jpg

I just want to thank everyone that has bought any Ace of Spades product since it's re-opening. I know having been the only clothing company on the Island doesn't give you guys much of a choice, but I appreciate it none the less. I have sold 1100+ items in the 3 days and even had to breakout more designs to keep up with the demand. I have several items that have sold out and have been re-ordered, so if you missed out on a design you like they will be back in stock within the next few days. I will be releasing more designs in about a week or two, so hopefully you guys enjoy those as well.