"Revolution Island - Official Smack Talk Thread".

Tycooner

Good job but would have liked to see you mention more than 2 fighters in the whole article. You only touched on both Lesnar's and no other dominant Champions who deserve credit and praise in Rev Island. Was kinda disappointed.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for your two cents. Note taken. I was taking the whole thing too easy I guess.
  • Upvote 1

Do Hoo "One" Jung (301539)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14628436145866.jpg

"I have defended my Title twice, and I'm going to make it 3 times on December 17th. I want the respect I deserve, I'm sick of fighting these bums coming off loses. After the fight I want a superfight of some sort, and a HOF induction. You will see how dangerous I am, don't sleep on me anymore."

• Upvote 1

http://i64.tinypic.com/4j00mo.jpghttp://i65.tinypic.com/oa7i1l.jpg

Revolution Podcast with Mister Victorio & Giovanni Greco

MV = Mister Victorio GG = Giovanni Greco

MV: Revolution Podcast, exclusively for Revolution Island. Hey what's up Islanders, welcome to the show. I'm your host Mister Victorio alongside, my co-host "Hitman G" Giovanni Greco, former Revolution Island Lightweight fghter.

GG: Hey Vic I'm not really familiar with this fucking headphone. C'mon you don't put something stupid around a piccioto's head.

MV: You should do the first touch with podcast G, don't let me down. Suck it up and move on.

GG: Alrght then.

MV: Hey G do you know the upcoming Revolution Island event is only a day away? It features Island P4P #3 and #5 fighters respectively fighting for main and co-main event. Both men share the same name and they are also defending their HW and FW title respectively.

GG: The event title is "Kings of the Island" right? I should be headlining! C'mon.

MV: Those two title fights alone can make the whole Hard Knocks arena sparkles! Can't you feel that G?

GG: Yeah I can feel my legs start getting numb because I have to sit on this stupid chair! Let me break down those fucking fights and let me go Vic.

MV: For the main card, right before the co-main event, we have two former LHW champions rematching in a non-title bout! For a non-title fight, this one is awesome! Jan Urzu is going to seek his revenge against Edipo Abner, who took his title in the first place.

GG: Yeah fuck yeah let's go straight into that preview! Scopare questa merda!

MV: The main card looks stacked! Look at these five fights, featuring two P4P fighters, two former champions and several future superstars! To kick off the main card, there are two Bantamweight warriors are ready to make a name for themselves.

BW bout: Rod Stiffington Jr vs Ken Jee Ohsow Uh

GG: One of the most goofy looking son of a bitch Rod Stiffington Jr is fighting a bum called......Ken Jee Ohsow Uh. This is the longest asian name, ever.

MV: Stiffington is 1-0 in his career. His win was a third round TKO victory in his Revolution Island debut. He showcased his accurate takedowns and the art of ground and pound to get a solid win there. Despite being a BJJ brown belt, he attempted zero submissions while scoring most of his points on the ground. I wonder if he's going to utilize it against Ohsow Uh, who has 3 losses by submission.

GG: This motherfucker is 5-3 in his career, can crushing for his first 7 fights in QFC but only won 5. His most recent fight was for his Revolution Island debut and lost to a fucking blue belt by first round submission. Hey Vic this is a bum man.

MV: Ohsow Uh is actually a decent boxer with nice wrestling. He has good power in his hands but his ground game has been his pet peeves. It looks like he hates BJJ training despite being a blue belt. With his losses to lesser BJJ grapplers, I can see Stiffington Jr completely dominate him on the ground, I think the BJJ brown belt can win it by whatever he wants.

MV: For the second fight of the main card, we have two Middleweight warriors who can make a pretty good battle.

MW bout: Niwat Chanpakdee vs Harold Harmbe

MV: This boxer Chanpakdee is looking good lately, scoring two TKOs in a row in Revolution Island. He's 2-1 in his career. His lone loss was against Michael Jackson in QFC. So basically he's undefeated in Revolution Island. Anyway, his morale looks damaged from a grueling training camp so I think it will actually affect the performance, or should I say his momentum has been diminished against a more complete fighter in Harmbe.

GG: Yeah this Harmbe dude looks dangerous, in QFC. He's 5-2 in his career but guess what, he's 4-0 in QFC. While on verge of being a Hall of Famer in QFC, he's 1-2 in Revolution Island which makes him a bum there, a bum.

MV: Harmbe is a more well-rounded fighter than Chanpakdee obviously. He has better Muaythai, wrestling and BJJ. His style is fun to watch since he can utilize his clinch heavy gameplan to use his dangerous knees in there or he will put his ground game in practice, using his decent wrestling to take his opponents down and tap them out quickly. Despite having dangerous knee strikes, he can only score finishes on the ground. So I believe Harmbe will try to use his BJJ gameplan to tap out the heavyhanded Chanpakdee quickly. As a fighter with way better ground game, I think it will happen early in the fight.

MV: For the third main card fight, this is the aforementioned former champion clash. Two former LHW champions are rematching and this one will be very interesting.

LHW bout: Jan Urzu vs Edipo Abner

MV: Why is this rematch so intriguing for me? It's because Abner took Urzu's title and Urzu is looking sharp lately. They have outstanding knockout power to make it a great rematch. Let's talk about Jan Urzu. He's 7-1 in his career. He has very good boxing and decent power but unable to deal with Abner's better clinch game, which costed his lone loss in his career.

MV: The reason behind Abner's victory probably is his better wrestling to make him a more effective clinch fighter. Urzu is a tough guy but still collapsed in the third round eventually. Both men landed similar percentage of clinch strikes but Abner doubled the number of strikes. The key factor in this fight is: can Urzu find his comfort zone and win this one.

GG: Since both men are 7-1 can crushers, I can't tell you who will win but according to Vic's information, I think Abner can win because he also made Urzu missed a lot in striking distance, amirite Vic?

MV: Oh thanks for the supplement G. I also think Abner can win this one too. He has the style to make Urzu uncomfortable. Urzu's revenge may go naught, what a shame.

GG: It's not easy to get a revenge against a guy who basically outworked you for the whole fight.

MV: Next up, wow! The co-main event is the Featherweight title fight as we see the current 3-time champ Brock Lesner is clashing against Vinny Morin, the challenger.

FW title fight: Brock Lesner vs Vinny Morin

MV: Brock Lesner is P4P #5 in the Island and P4P #3 in Revolution Island. He's 10-2 in his career and all of his 9 fights in Revolution Island were title fights which he won 7 of them. As a 3-time champion, he has incredible submission game. Despite being a BJJ purple belt with really good wrestling, his ability to take his opponents out on the mat is unbelievable. All of his 10 wins are by submission, 8 in the first round. Since he's a fully offensive ground fighter with no striking ability, his striking defense and defensive grappling are pretty suspect. His chin isn't that good either...

GG: ...So if this motherfucker wants to survive, he should be able to land a fucking takedown early against this Morin guy, this guy is 4-2 with all wins by KO and has yet to be finished in his career. He has world class boxing but his wrestling is plain average, and he's a white belt in BJJ. Hey dude, you better land your first punch clean enough to put the champ to sleep or it's your assssss.

MV: Don't cut me off G. And yeah you raised some good points, since Morin's ground game is like one-tenth of Lesner's, he better find that chin early or he would be another victim of another first round submission. Honestly Morin is a type of fighter that Lesner can easily beaten since the wrestling disparity is quite obvious. Despite having a perfect takedown defense percentage, with subpar competition, I am not sold on such stats.

GG: Yeah I think so Vic. Morin just doesn't look like he is ready for the title.

MV: How about the main event now! G, give me their name!

GG: Brock Lesner and Travis Bickle but who the fook are these guys?

MV: Can you tell me something interesting about the names?

GG: I know, two Brock Lesners. I have no idea why do they want a name of a fake WWE wrestler who's been taking steroid since he's an embryo with a stupid fucking sword tattoo on his roided chest.

FW title fight: Brock Lesner vs Vinny Morin

MV: Okay calm down brother. The newly crowned Heavyweight champion Brock Lesner is P4P #3 on The Island and P4P #2 in Revolution Island. Lesner is 7-0 in his career with 7 finishes by strikes. He has remarkable boxing and decent wrestling. His dirty boxing is a hell for everyone. Thanks to his immense power, it makes him an undefeated champion.

GG: Yeah this motherfucker builds like Mark Hunt, 5 feet 11 and 280 lbs while off camp. Every punch he threw could probably make every fellow Piccioto proud.

MV: He's a very stocky yet powerful fighter and his opponent Travis Bickle is much taller who weighs the same. Bickle is 9-6 in his career who is the former champion. He earns his title shot by knocking the former champion Blast Knobpunch with one punch. He is a lesser boxer and a better wrestler compare to the champion. I can tell you his only advantage is probably his height, reach and boxing. His power is good but not as good as the champion, and his chin is very shaky as he lost all of his 6 fights by strikes. So I don't think he can last longer than 2 minutes if Lesner brought him to the clinch.

GG: It would be an easy win for the champ. This challenger sucks, his chin is made of pasta.

MV: I don't want to take all the credits away from Mr.Bickle. He can keep the fight at distance with his reach but I just say he can't. The fact that he has longer reach is given but he won't be able to keep the champ at bay. He just can do that to save his brain. Lesner's clinch game will be the equalizer. Plus Bickle chin is that shaky, I think he's tailor made opponent for the champion, who's been knocking people out left and right.

MV: Um...I think the show is almost over. I can tell you it's a great main card! Thanks for watching and I hope you Islanders will stay tune on fight night. I don't see any real competitive fights but I can tell you, 5 quick fights, 5 finishes! You Islanders love finishes don't you?

GG: Fuck yeah, embrace the Island! Embrace Revolution Island! Embrace Jay Tycoon's gigantic dic...

(Show off radio in all of sudden)

#RevolutionIslandFTW
#JayTycoonsdickismygoal
  • Upvote 3

Yeah since you were quite disappointed of my write ups lately.

Don't be butt hurt dude. I said one comment about one write up. I was implying this recent write up was very good by saying I hope we get another preview for next card, and I had +1'd you...

We were told we were reading the island recap so far and I gave you constructive critism and told you to mention more than 2 fighters in the whole 100+ org to make it more intriguing to readers.

Move on man, lol.

Don't be butt hurt dude. I said one comment about one write up. I was implying this recent write up was very good by saying I hope we get another preview for next card, and I had +1'd you...

We were told we were reading the island recap so far and I gave you constructive critism and told you to mention more than 2 fighters in the whole 100+ org to make it more intriguing to readers.

Move on man, lol.

No brother I am happy to take criticism and thanks for your upvotes. I mean I am not happy with the recap since it's not great enough to actually safisfy you. You said you're hoping for a great preview for this card, it means I have to work hard enough to make it great. I will try my best brother. :)

• Upvote 1

Let’s-Party-2017

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1482931054poster.png

On the same day that Revolution XC ends 2016 with a bang, Revolution Island looks to bring in the new year with a bang.

Featuring 2 championship encounters at Super and Light-Heavyweight, and all the free beer that you can consume, Revolution Island’s party is going to go well into the new year.

Chase “Twinck” Schuldt vs Scott “Spiral Stairs” Kannberg

This is a rematch to a fight that wasn’t all that interesting, and both fighters could use the same strategies from last time. In the last fight, Schuldt pounded Scott with strikes, so I see this rematch going to him in either the first or second round.
Schuldt via TKO in round 2

aTtaaas Lao Liikta vs Erikson “The Last Viking” Fry

I swear that I didn’t misspell that first name. I don’t know if there are people actually named that, so I’ll shut up about it. Both of his wins are by TKO and his one loss is by decision. Fry has largely disappointed since his loss to Roman Francis, losing three more fights in the time since. However, I’ll put my money on “The Last Viking” getting back into his groove for this encounter.
Fry via Unanimous Decision

Comeon Fhinshfats vs Marlon Gibbs

In this 145 lbs encounter, an undefeated Yemen native looks to extend his streak against the struggling son of Cuba. All of Gibbs fights, whether they end in victory or defeat, have never seen a judge's scorecards, and the same can be said for Fhinshfats. Gibbs seems more well rounded, but I see Comeon continuing his streak.
Fhinshfats via Submission in round 1

Vinny “The Raging Dog” Morin vs Pannah “Quietness” Wu

Morin’s career has been rocky so far, with every step forward leading to a step back, as shown by his 5-4 record.Not a lot can be said about Wu’s debut since it barely lasted a minute and a half. I could see this encounter ending with either man’s hand up, but I’m leaning towards Morin’s veteran savvy.

Morin via Unanimous Decision

Ludwig Von Moses vs “Big Mac” RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady started his career off well, being the top name of Revolution Island’s first event and winning. He then lost his next three fights. Luckly for him, he won his last fight in 31 seconds, but now faces a tough challenge in Ludwig Von Moses. Moses lost his last fight, but he does it was only his second loss in 8 fights. It would take a lot for Mac to pull out a win, but I think he’ll land a lucky punch.

MacReady via KO round 1

Andre Galvao vs Francis Fitzpatrick

Francis Fitzpatrick is a tough outing for anybody, as shown by his record. Every win on his record has been achieved by (T)KO, and his only losses have been by current Revolution Island champion Frank Dux. Andre Galvao’s had an up and down career, as his three straight submission victories have been upheaved by two straight decision losses. I see Fitzpatrick getting back on track with a big win by punches.

Fitzpatrick via TKO round 1

Edipo Abner vs Ivan Fedorov

Fedorov seems like a decent fighter, but Abner looks to have big advantages in experience and striking. Then again, Ivan seems to have better wrestling, which could come in handy. However, being the only person to defeat Jan Urzu in his 9 fights has to account for something, and I see Edipo Abner winning with little difficulty.

Abner via TKO round 1

Richard “I’m Not A Crook” Nixon vs Konstantin “Zuy” Zuev

Nixon might share a name with a rather notorious figure, but he seems like his own man. He’s notched out his own solid career, with his only loss being to Urzu. Every other opponent of his has been finished with the exception of Erikson Fry. Zuev is no pushover, but I think Nixon will win after some solid competition.

Nixon via TKO round 3

Dan Couture vs Jan Urzu

Now things get serious as we get into the first championship encounter. Jan Urzu was temporarily the champ until Edipo Abner took it in the third round. The Hungarian has since been on a warpath on his journey to regain his championship. Couture’s record might be perfect now, but that was only after his only loss was overturned during the biggest headlining news in MMA of 2016. Don’t let that former loss fool you, Dan is a serious competitor and his 5 round dismantling of Brooks Sumner was as legit as they come. However, I think Jan will get back a championship that he believes belongs to him.

Urzu via KO round 3

Macho “Randy” Man vs Blast “BK” Knobpunch

Remember that let’s get serious thing for the first title match. Well that’s hard to follow with this fight. In all seriousness, this is a deserving main event. Knobpunch got back on track after losing three in a row and now finds himself locking eyes with the undefeated Macho Man. Macho Man’s record speaks for itself, 8 wins, all by either KO of TKO non leaving the first round, it’s everything you could ever want out of a super-heavyweight, and I see “Randy” continuing his already Hall of Fame career.

Man via KO round 1

-writer-

Roco Milstown

• Upvote 1

Rev Island

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1483074982Untitled-2.png

Gregor “The Rice Muncher” McGregor vs Amir “Hardcore” Mansour

With 4 fights in mma and 2 in kickboxing, Mansour has definitely gotten around, while McGregor will be making his professional debut. All three of Amir’s losses have been by TKO. McGregor has remarkable muay thai, and could score a big debut win.

McGregor via TKO round 2

QQ WW vs Vagi Kleen

What kind of name is that? I don’t mean to judge but jeez. WW’s record is under .500 at 3-4 while Vagi Kleen is undefeated at 2-0. This is also both men’s Revolution Island. WW has an interesting skillset, with really good boxing and a purple belt in BJJ, which could make for an interesting challenge for Kleen, who’s boxing is slightly better.

Kleen via KO round 1

“PrettyBoy” Floyd Mayweather vs Sergey “Rage” Petrowsky

Floyd Mayweather has seemingly traveled back in time, gotten younger, and taken up MMA. The result, 5-0, all by decision. All three of Petrowsky’s fights, 2 wins and a loss, have been by decision. Both fighters pride themselves on their striking, so I think Mayweather takes this fight.

Mayweather via Unanimous Decision

Baked Ziti Espositio vs Ludwig Von Mises

I didn’t have much hope for BZE after Layne Staley nearly tore his arm off, but he came back strong to win 4 fights in a row before a recent loss to Joe Rokocoko. In three of his wins, he’s shown his opponents a devastating submission arsenal. Von Moses is coming off a victory over RJ Macready, but before that he also lost to Rokocoko. Mises will career some momentum and swagger into this next fight, so he could come away with a win.

Mises via TKO round 1

Francis Fitzpatrick vs Masa “Tiger” Hattori

Francis Fitzpatrick continued his winning streak against people not named Frank Dux when he beat down Andre Galvao, who Masa also owns a win against. Hattori recently lost to Johnny Faraday, so he’s not going to have a lot of confidence. Again, unless you’re Frank Dux, then fighting Fitzpatrick is like just adding a loss to your record.

Fitzpatrick via KO round 2

Joe “All Blacks” Rokocoko vs Harold “The Gorilla” Harambe

Rokocoko crushed BZE in his last fight to win the middleweight championship, and now he’s face to face with a big, strong, tough Mofo. Harambe tapped out Niwat Chanpakdee in his last fight, gaining back momentum from his loss to Layne Stanley. Rokocoko will probably come more prepared given that this will be his first championship fight.

Rokocoko via TKO round 1

“Gentleman” James Bates vs Rod “The Wad” Stiffington Jr

While his father (maybe) had a solid career, Rod Stiffington Jr is notching up his own little run on Revolution Island. His first two fights have been successful, as both have ended in 3rd round strikes and he even won fight of the night in his previous encounter. However, he may be over both of his heads while facing a 2 time champion in the form of Jim Bates, who avenged his title loss to Zhuy Hong by beating him in the very next fight they had.

Bates via Unanimous Decision

Barney “Big Uncle” Wehmer vs Frank Rizzo

After going 3-0 on the Quick Fighting Circuit, Rizzo came into Revolution Island with a bit of hype, only to be dismantled by Axel Blackwater. He now gets a step up in competition by fighting former Lightweight and Welterweight Champion Barney Wehmer. This is another fight where the underdog has very little chance of succeeding, though it is entirely possible for Rizzo to spring an upset. Maybe another day, but not on this day.

Wehmer via Submission round 1

Johnny Faraday vs "~Showtime~" Anthony Pettis

Pettis has massively struggled since he won and defended the Lightweight championship, winning only 2 of his last 6 fights after going 4-0. He did win his previous fight with Giacomo Greco while under new managment. Faraday is actually going into this fight without anyone in his corner, putting him at a massive disadvantage. I think Pettis will actually come out of his slump with this one.

Pettis via Unanimous Decision

Harry Baals vs Brock “Wwe Super Star” Lesnar

Lesnar has become the most popular fighter on the Island through brutal efficiency and the strange power of the Island that has caused his popularity to go through the roof. Today he faces another challenge in an undefeated in MMA and Kickboxing Philadelphia native named Harry Baals. This is the third time that a name on this card has stopped me in my tracks. Every fight on Harry’s record has ended via strikes, but he’s fighting a guy who’s every victory has ended in Submission.

Lesnar via Submission round 1

-writer-

Roco Milstown