UFC 203 Miocic vs Overeem Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Man Stipe is a goddamn rock star in Cleveland, that fucking roar from the fans was awesome. Really surprised Overeem was literally sprinting away from Stipe at points but it was still a great fight while it lasted. Stipe's become one of my favorite fighters but boy he's got a huge challenge ahead of him with Cain.

werdum/browne was hot garbage

The best part of that fight happened after the fight was over

Reem's chin has died quite a long time ago. Also, for a guy which is considered the greatest stand up fighter in UFC HW history, his striking looked really bad in this fight. A lot of looping power punches, his strike D was atrocious at times, hands down, not enough head movement, poor blocking, footwork was mostly running around in circles to avoid being hit.

Stop listen roegan commentary sometimes, Flying kick first round from HW far from garbage to me.

It was one sided that's all.

The only time i watch with the volume on is when stann is on. Browne didnt want to be there and barely fought back the entire fight. Werdum followed him around and used really awkward and ineffective striking. It was a terrible match. Saying the highpoint came in the first second only proves my point that the fight was bad.

Werdum/Browne was pretty bad. Probably due to Browne breaking his finger in the 1st and not really wanting to throw with his right hand and Werdum not wanting to go in for the kill.

I really think Edmund is ruining Browne and making him way too timid, he's an awful coach. Wished Werdum front kicked his face instead of his hip.

This was a pic posted in the UFC Facebook group of Werdum's Wiki page, it has since been edited...

a5855b6c20d9247ee4254816b103f10e.png