Hit a plateau

JoChewy

Hi guys. Im fairly new to the game, maybe 2 or 3 weeks in. I made 3 fighters in Hilo because it had great starting cash and there was a great condition gym for 50 bucks. However it has recently closed and the cheapest gym available was 150. I got one of my fighters a contract and working to get another atm. However these starting contracts arent much and i have basically no money.

Is there other ways to get cash? I dont really like the option of setting my fighters to no training.

Thanks.

Hi guys. Im fairly new to the game, maybe 2 or 3 weeks in. I made 3 fighters in Hilo because it had great starting cash and there was a great condition gym for 50 bucks. However it has recently closed and the cheapest gym available was 150. I got one of my fighters a contract and working to get another atm. However these starting contracts arent much and i have basically no money.

Is there other ways to get cash? I dont really like the option of setting my fighters to no training.

Thanks.

I sent you 25k. I'd get yourself VIP and then a mentor. Writing for orgs is good money. If you're any good with Photoshop, you can create avatars and sell them which earns good cash. I remember reading about a noob fund. Search for that on the forums, they gave 50k to new players as start up help.

• Upvote 1

Getting money for yourself won't fix your Island problem, they're on their own for everything, you can't even send them supplements or clothing.

Best thing to do is get them contracts, the money isn't good to start with so you'll have to carefully manage their finances.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Getting money for yourself won't fix your Island problem, they're on their own for everything, you can't even send them supplements or clothing.

Best thing to do is get them contracts, the money isn't good to start with so you'll have to carefully manage their finances.

Thanks for the advice, but my fighters arent on the island. They are in hilo, hawaii.

Thanks for the advice, but my fighters arent on the island. They are in hilo, hawaii.

Shit, my bad. Then your good, go with what LosMags said and you'll be fine.

Edit: Hilo is actually an Island so technically I was kind of right lol

Sending you a few bucks to help you out.

• Upvote 1

Not being an ass Rico, but I just can't help myself. Letting you know up front. But you can search his forum name just as you would his name or ID FYI. The username right below the others is the place.

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So while Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum score points off each other with comments....

Just sent you in $150k - $100k from my own account and $50k from your Noob Fund request. Message me on the 4th October to get your second payment of $50k.

Holy shit. Thank you so much. I honestly dont think i need that much but thank you. =')