Sparring

JoChewy

Will stats pop if my fighter spars by himself? And how do i know who is sparring at what sessions? (does vip tell me that).

Nope sparring by your self have no benefits .Generally speaking the more fighter involved the better the sparring will be for everybody.There bonus for 5 fighters or more .In the gym your in when your at the top of the page there a heading that said Sparring Schedule : .Just click on that and you get to see the number of people sparring on different different sessions as well

vip tell you the number of people sparring secondaries .This allow you to get the best possible training because you do not what more then 2 fighters per coach

• Upvote 1

Thanks. Found the button, really helpful. But i have another question.

i read that back to back sparring will drop morale. is this for the same sparring? (for example, boxing + boxing on the same day). Or will sparring such as (boxing + muay thai) also drop morale? And does the back to back include different days like, tuesday PM and Wednesday AM?

I didn't know back to back training messed with morale, but I've read that it loses effectiveness training/sparring the same back to back.

Spar by yourself and you will also lose moral

All other training besides sparring can be back to back or spammed but you need one session of something else between sparring sessions: IE spar, kick, spar or spar, weights, spar. Doesn't matter if you spar PM session and AM session it's still back to back and will get the training penalty and moral loss.

• Upvote 3

Spar by yourself and you will also lose moral

All other training besides sparring can be back to back or spammed but you need one session of something else between sparring sessions: IE spar, kick, spar or spar, weights, spar. Doesn't matter if you spar PM session and AM session it's still back to back and will get the training penalty and moral loss.

Since you are a Mod, thus a more reliable source can I use this topic to ask one training question? I have heard that there is a penalty if you train same thing at AM and PM on Saturday - not only for sparring but also for secondaries. Is that true?

Since you are a Mod, thus a more reliable source can I use this topic to ask one training question? I have heard that there is a penalty if you train same thing at AM and PM on Saturday - not only for sparring but also for secondaries. Is that true?

That's the first time I read something like that. I don't think there are any penalties in spamming the same training for secondaries / physicals even for the whole week