Fighters IQ

kdmh74

If your fighter is thick go stick to game plan, if clever see how it goes can be used.

My best guys are thick.

Not a hidden worth thinking much about. Until you know then just stick to plan.

Its not showing as a hidden, I did an IQ test on him and it came back at 98, he's winning fights though. I also did a test on another fighter which came back at 118. Is 118 regarded as high? Also, regarding SHIG, for a guy with 118, how much SHIG would anyone use?

• 2 weeks later...

Lowest should be 1.95 so this isnt quite bad.

86 out of 150 I assume so he is average we'll above average. I'm hoping that means his other hiddens are better.

IQ of 86 is quite far below average. Average is 100. 86 is in the range considered fairly dull by the inventor of the IQ test (which was invented over a hundred years ago).

Well, we are all familiar with the real iq test, wasnt really needed to point something obvious. But in this game i guess the intelligence is in the 1.95 - 149.9 range like all other skills.

one would expect that, but what i've experienced and read so far i think the iq-hidden is somehow based on the real-life iq-scale. I had about 3 iq-tests for my fighters and none of them scored below 80. I havent read a post about a fighter with less than 70iq points on the forum.

So i think in game, just as in real life, the average is 100 points (maybe the hidden-value is still between 1 and 150 and is only transformed for the ip-test output).

However, it would be interessting to see the range of iq-tests-results in game. Did someone have a fighter who scored below 70?