Another idiot to avoid signing

Impaler

I posted a multi on my "Popular Username" thread that has SEVEN accounts with almost the exact same username and none of them have been handled at the time of this writing.

Non-VIP multis are rarely banned. I think there is a #'s benefit for the game and non vip multis are pretty shitty anyway. VIP multis gain a huge advantage that a non vip multi can't compare to. So they are left alone to make the user base #'s look better.

Nice to see that there are still some of the newer managers who are making the right decisions and becoming good org owners. Running an org well is a lot of work, the last thing you need is dipshit's like this wasting your time. Such an attention seeker, re-buzzing and liking his own comments just says it all. Well done for keeping your cool.

A lot of my guys don't quite fit into the ID/weight divisions atm but I'll try and juggle something around and send over a fighter for you too.

I appreciate the kind words from you and everyone. Im not a new manager or new to the org running, as I have ran multiple top orgs in the past. But ive been taking it slow since my return. Im pretty impressed with the changes mike made since i left TBH. Ive changed my org owner style as ive already done pretty much all there is to do as an owner last time. So this time i try to make it more entertsining for the managers and myself. Im trying to revive Hilo. I figure ill either need some jets or gyms. There soon, so thats on the agenda in time.