Reading fight recap before decision is known

That's why they have the Spoiler Page. Just make sure that is the first page you go to when you get onto MMATycoon. When you log in you are automatically sent to that page, if it's your fight they are automatically on the bottom after the event has been posted, if it's someone else's then you just bookmark it before the event happens. Either way I would bookmark your own fights as well so you can click search/bookmarked spoilers and view your fights 7 minutes after rather than 14 minutes after. After that it's just a matter of training your eye to not look at how big the side-scroll bar is.

• Upvote 1

Mate, no offence, but you've been here over a year, how could you not?

Fair question....Easy answer.

I'm the type that throws away directions when putting something together and wings it....So that's pretty much what I do in games as well ;)

IMO. It don't matter how we come to a conclusion, only thing that matters is the end result, right?

Now I know, so that's all that counts. :yes:

• Upvote 1

It would be nice if you could hit a play button and the text would slowly appear. Maybe 1 line every second.

Next to view is a button labeled pbp instead. Hit that one.

That's from the spoiler page though, not sure how to get it if you go to the fight from another page, other than manually changing the URL yourself from fightcommentary.php?FTID=XXXX to fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=XXXX

It would be nice if you could hit a play button and the text would slowly appear. Maybe 1 line every second.

When you first log in you will land on this page

http://mmatycoon.com/spoilerpage.php

scroll all the way down there are your fights that happend.without putting them on the spoiler list. If you miss clicked go here and get the greasemonkey upgrade to you have a return to spoiler page button. helps me sometimes. http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools/greasemonkey.php

Now if you click on the pbp link you will enter a window where you can adjust the speed the text will be shown to you. Just play around with the numbers in the box and i am sure you will find a speed that will fit you.

looks like this

4823a2a67fada324598b8165969b51a5.png

enter the delay you want and click start fight then the lines will show up one after the other.

• Upvote 2