Hands up

Rocket

Edited: forget about it, just noticed i was about to respond to a person called Rocket Sausage.

Wow, RS, you got one of the worst people in the history of the game ripping on you now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wow, RS, you got one of the worst people in the history of the game ripping on you now.

Maybe we need to start up a neg poster support group kenlow. If mentor negs my posts on every account he owns I'll have a worse rep than humors by Christmas.

And rabid alien still send bitchy little pm's behind his ignore button comfort blanket. His attempts at questioning my mother's dress sense is really a poor attempt at causing any kind of insult.

And so the neck bearded little midget gem nippled rabid one continues his tirade against the ignored with ovoxo ad his personal bidet and the great multi mentor to guide him.

Shakespeare couldn't have made this love story up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

At least we know what his record is. We cant look up what the historic record was on your other accounts

Dig deep into the 2011 archives, you will find something.

But honestly, what does a guy need to do to have a 34% winning record? I mean this is 362 fights, i am surprised you have not given up yet. I mean even if you did literally nothing, just sign random FA's and leave their sliders as they are for every fight, you will still get over 34%.

Anyway ladies, enough random bullshit for this year, have a nice day enjoying the forums, just do not get too involved, it can ruin your brains.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Historic 126-235-1 (0 NCs)

You have a 34% winning record, so i would say i still have a way to go before i get there. :shades:

I was talking about as a person not in game record. Wanting to bring up my record puts you on the same level as Mamado.

• Downvote 1