TUF season 2 sign ups!

UniConor

So after the brainstorm thread we will do a seperate 270k and 290k tournament at different weights.

The 270k tournament will be 170, where 185, 155 and 145 will have to gain/lose some weight but will be able to compete

and

The 290k tournament will be 205, where 265, 185 and 170 will have to gain/lose some weight but will be able to compete.

The minimum weight to compete will be 160lbs for the 270k tournament and 195lbs for the 290k tournament but please try and come in on the proper weight.

You must have at least 3 fights in MMA, KT or TWGC to compete in the 290k tournament and you must have at least 5 fights in MMA, KT and TWGC to compete in the 270k tournament.

Sign ups are in secret - so message me here what weight/s and fighter/s you are entering and I will make a secret list. AKA do not post your fighter in this thread.

I am still looking for 2 fight character coaches to coach this season and an org to run it in.

The minimum amount for both weightclasses is 8 but if we get 16 we can do a fight in.

Based on the sign ups, coaches and org response I get I will make an estimated time to get this started, but there is absolutely no rush so if you have a fight or have to lose or gain weight. Please do not fear.

Lets go!

P.s I am going to be Dana White this season and won't tolerate any cry babies. This here is a fighting game.

• Upvote 2

How long between fights? I have a guy with a poor injury hidden.

Hard to say. We had absolutely no injury disasters last year since we do 2 fights a week and nobody knows who is fighting. If there is a fight in, it may hamper your chances but I'm planning to book fights a week after fight ins so you SHOULD be alright. No guarantees though

when does this thing start?

Don't know haven't got an org or enough sign ups to judge yet.

So we've had 2 entrants for the 270k tournament and 7 for the 290k tournament.

What the hell people? If this weird pace keeps up we won't be filling the 270k tourney and will be doing a fight in for 290k

Get your guys in early so you don't end up in a disappointing situation where you can't compete because it's already full.

• Upvote 1

Can a coach have a fighter to help fill this thing?

Also, when will the coaches be announced to the public?

Thanks Conor.

Coaches can't enter a fighter unfortunately. Due to the fact that coaches will be picking teams/fights.

I'll message you about the second question Bradley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...