Tiny TOTT improvement

JakeF

Is it possible to add somewhere on the TOTT some info about the event where the fight happens? Event name, date, org, location, stuff like that. Now the only info you get is the text about weight division of the fight. You can add it as a text too, if it will be too much text for the TOTT.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have been meaning to suggest something like this for awhile now. TOTT could really use more info, one of the bigger ones I was thinking of was adding primaries and rankings to the TOTT that way whenever anyone looks back post-fight they can see how their skills stacked up at the time. Would be extremely helpful for writers for example and would help when comparing fighters' careers.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I have been meaning to suggest something like this for awhile now. TOTT could really use more info, one of the bigger ones I was thinking of was adding primaries and rankings to the TOTT that way whenever anyone looks back post-fight they can see how their skills stacked up at the time. Would be extremely helpful for writers for example and would help when comparing fighters' careers.

100% agreed, its annoying trying to think back to what a fighter's skills MIGHT have been at that time

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...