Fighter's bank

Tjrline

So I just had something crazy happen. I just checked my fighters profiles and all my fighters are checking in at an average of -1500$. Just this morning they all had positive balances of at least $1000. I gave one fighter $2000 just yesterday and his gym fees were just $500. Does anyone know how this could have happened?

• 2 weeks later...

So I just had something crazy happen. I just checked my fighters profiles and all my fighters are checking in at an average of -1500$. Just this morning they all had positive balances of at least $1000. I gave one fighter $2000 just yesterday and his gym fees were just $500. Does anyone know how this could have happened?

Honestly it's the first time I hear of something like this. Every kind of expense should first check if you have the money, preventing you to spend money you don't have. Even the gym, I don't think it never occurred to me to don't be able to afford the fee, but I'm quite sure it just kicks you out of it without spending a single dollar.

My suggestion is to give a detailed report to Mike (the game and forum admin), it's most likely a bug. If it's so I'd say that he will most likely return you the money lost.

Honestly it's the first time I hear of something like this. Every kind of expense should first check if you have the money, preventing you to spend money you don't have. Even the gym, I don't think it never occurred to me to don't be able to afford the fee, but I'm quite sure it just kicks you out of it without spending a single dollar.

My suggestion is to give a detailed report to Mike (the game and forum admin), it's most likely a bug. If it's so I'd say that he will most likely return you the money lost.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56735&page=1

There was ddos attack on the server and this bug happened as a result. Mike already sent like 5k to every fighter in the game.

• Upvote 1