Starting a gym

JoChewy

i was just wondering what is it like to start a gym?

Costs of starting a gym

Costs of maintaining

Costs of hiring coaches

and

tips on running a gym.

I'm debating on getting vip due to lack of gyms in Hilo. (open gyms are over crowded, and none of the private ones are accepting members).

Edit: Also with VIP, will i be able to keep all ten fighters after it ends? or will i be forced to release them?

Costs of starting a gym - none

Costs of maintaining - low, 12$/fighter weekly

Costs of hiring coaches - Very high salaries with even higher signing bonuses

and

tips on running a gym. - Running a decent quality gym in my opinion is not profitable at all. Having a gym works only if you make a private one for yourself and give the best training for your fighters there(or if you do the same in co-op with 1 manager like Mr. J offered you). If you want to make money from running a company you should focus on org., clothing, nutrition. Orgs give top money, but need time to establish, and in the beginning you will need to have some cash to cover the starting losses. On the other side, clothing and nutrition are a good way to milk money fast in the beginning by offering laundry services.

Edit: Also with VIP, will i be able to keep all ten fighters after it ends? or will i be forced to release them? - you can't keep your fighter slots after you run out of vip.

I would take Mr. J's offer. Gyms can be extremely expensive and only senior managers with lots of tycoon cash run them usually.

If you take the offer he will be paying for the cost of the gym and all he wants is for his fighters to train there.

What he said ^^^^^

If a private gym is what your wanting, that is.

• 3 weeks later...